[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asianbots: how do you feel about marrying our leftovers after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: white cock.jpg (369KB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
white cock.jpg
369KB, 1300x2000px
asianbots: how do you feel about marrying our leftovers after we've had our fun with them and toss them? seriously question.
>>
I don't know why that would be the case-I've dated several asian men, and they're much more intelligent and considerate than white men. I'm also pretty petite, so it's not like the size thing bothers me.
>>
Do not toss them. We don't want them back, and the Asian community will have a shitstorm over us being too immature when all we want to do is play our goddamn video games and cater to every whim of our 2d waifus
>>
how do you feel about white girls who only takes black cock but suddenly decide she wants a white family?
>>
Is it any different from black guys with white girls?

It seems kind of the same, Asians are smart but kind of effeminate, so the women go for guys stupider but manlier. And the same in return for whites, when the women go for guys stupider but manlier, blacks.

Are whites like niggers to asians, the way niggers are niggers to whites?
>>
Wow bud I guess your image does a great job of generalizing an entire race and gender. Looks like every other argument on this issue is automatically null.

Jk haha if theres anything I learned from this site its that image macros are bullshit 99% of the time. Anyone who has taken a stats class or even AP Bio knows what actual statistics looks like.

But anyways, OP is a bitter, lonely virgin like the rest of us so idk why he spent the time making this thread.
>>
I'm currently in love with an Asian man (am white female). It works both ways. Asian men are generally calmer, considerate and intelligent.
>>
>>35939932
yes but only in that very limited context, we think you are a-okay in every other way.
>>
>>35939978
>calmer, considerate and intelligent.

that's not how you spell betabucks
>>
You'll have 2 general types of Asian males raised in America.

the first type is the one that does exactly what his parents tell him, succeed super well, and end up doing some career in Medical etc. He never learns about the truth and idiocy of our whole fucking system, and ends up with a 3dpd chink that his parents find him or find some 3dpd girl in her 30s that's looking for a wallet

the second type is most of us in this thread, where we either couldn't keep up with the studies, pressure, and expectations put on us, fail but also semi-retaliate and rebel through failing even though we didn't want to fail in the first place.

Then as we spiral down, we end up resenting and realizing the craziness of it all, get depressed, but still end up half trying out of the fear and cultural mindset our parents have instilled in us. So despite us seeing all of it and knowing the answer to get out of it is to just leave and cut contact, we can't because it's Pavlovian at this point for us and the guilt is to much for us to handle, so we just wait for our Parent's death for freedom. And this also makes us feel terrible and guilty at the same time for wishing so.
>>
>>35939821

our mothers really wont let us.
>>
>>35939821
OP is a nigger false flagging.

Ooga booga, muh dick
>>
As a white girl, a lot of asian girls are horrifyingly racist.

I was roommates with five Asian girls last year. One was a total sweetheart and dated two guys during the time we lived together ( an asian and then a white guy). She told me race wasn't really a thing, and I believe her.

My other four roommates were the biggest cunts in the universe.
> would get drunk and scream and blast shitty pop music and Korean soaps during school nights
> obsess over white cock
> " parties" consisting of them crying on the couch in sweatpants asking why they don't have boyfriends
> laughing at asian men
> mocking asian men
> saying they regret coming to UofT as opposed to a school like Queens or UWO because they have better parties and more white men

> in study group with asian girl and black guy
> they start dating
> she's his first gf
> he's really sweet and clearly loves her
> she is titilated by the fact that her other asian girlfriends are horrified / shocked / amazed that she's with a black guy
> constantly telling me about bbc even though I'm not interested
> constantly putting him in situations where people are racist to him so she can get off on how taboo it is
> she invited him to dinner with her parents but didn't tell them he was black
> her parents were ice cold and very impolite
> " like i knew they were gonna be racist but like i hoped maybe i cou-"
>" you knew your parents were going to treat him like shit, but you invited him anyway?"
> "it's not my fault!"
> her parents threaten to stop paying her cellphone bill
> she dumps him

I also have a lot of Asian female friends who are genuinely good people but their moms are creepy and constantly pushing them to date white men and talking about how cute mixed babies are.

I think it's cause Asian girls are really desirable so they're treated really well and become super spolit, but because they're " women of colour" there's no SJWs telling them that this sort of behaviour is gross.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.