[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else only get suicidal thoughts before going to sleep?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490423095445.png (183KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490423095445.png
183KB, 375x375px
does anyone else only get suicidal thoughts before going to sleep?
>>
Nope, just lasts every second of my fucking life.
>>
>>35939676

For me it's the opposite. Sleep is a temporary escape and I enjoy the feeling of drifting to sleep.
>>
>>35939676
Same

'cide feels like a bad idea during the day, then nearing the end of the day hanging seems good
>>
>>35939676
For me I just always want to kill myself, but I get closer to doing it before bed, then I sleep and it resets.
>>
I fucking hate this picture like anyone would even care if she has autism when she's pretty girls can't even have autism fuck off nigger FUCK
>>
No, i have them all the time, with the exception of when i'm walking my dog.
>>
today is the day boys
>>
>>35939676
I guess its because you are kind of occupied doing something during the day. Once you lie down, you have time to think and realize how shitty everything is. I actually remember talking about that with my father as early as 8 or 9 yo, so I think it is a common thing.
>>
nope there is a place in my brain

there is basic awareness and then there is full awareness

i reach full awareness and instantly want to kill myself at any given moment i acknowledge myself

in basic awareness i get caught up in living and blend in day to day and focus on other people and find myself in burdensome situations i dont want to be in anymore once i realize i exist and i just want to die

when i go to sleep i reach full awareness and when i wake up i reach full awareness, so when i wake up and go to sleep i make little post-ironic children's lullabies i sing to myself about wanting a bullet in my brain, or i pretend im being murdered and put on a play for my cats where i pretend im dead until i fall asleep

although i can have no awareness and suddenly get an idea for another joke where a bullet enters my brain

for example, someone around me might say "I could sure go for a beer right now", and out of instinct with no control I'll say "I could go for a bullet in my brain", and everyone finds it rather humorless

this information is of vital importance to the human race just like a bullet is of vital importance to my brain, you cannot steal my lucky charms FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1490285204963.jpg (111KB, 835x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490285204963.jpg
111KB, 835x720px
>>35939676
what the origin of that pic ??????'''
orig
>>
>tfw no autistic loli daughter-fu
Kms

Yes I get suicidal thoughts before going to bed. Especially browsing r9k and thinking about the extremely rare good times in my life that are gone forever, and the existential dread fueled by the slow decay of everything around me that I care about, and the fact that I will be stuck as the person I am until I die. And then what when I'm dead? That question alone is enough to ruin my day and make me question the meaning of being alive.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.