[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A robot experiences the normie nite life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cat2x.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
cat2x.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
Last weekend I got in my car and went downtown by myself for the first time ever, I just really felt like I needed to go out and see people walk around and talk. Welp I get there, park my car and walk to the bars, I live in a large city so there were tons of people. At the corner there was a cigar shop and I've always wanted to try a cigar for the fun of it so I go in like I know what I was doing (I am a 20 year old skinny sperg) and picked out a cigar, the employees lit it for me and I fucking walk out with the cigar lit in my mouth and started to walk around.

I guess I looked like a badass motherfucker because people in groups were moving out of my way, people were staring, and I even overheard someone say somerthing like "dude did you see the guy smoking the cigar". Anyways, since I couldn't get into any clubs I just walked around downtown smoking the cigar and there was this hot qt smoking hookah outside a club in what must have been some sort of VIP section that gave me this long hard stare I knew she wanted me to say something but being the batefag I truly am inside I just kept walking... This is where shit changed for the worst, it had been like 30 minutes since I started smoking and as I turn the corner I start feeling fucking dizy, so dizy I couldn't walk straight.

fuckdidigetmyselfinto

I turn into a long, dark ally where there was only this homeless guy and sit on a border that keeps people from train tracks. This is where the shit came down hard on me and I start puking eveywhere, I was super dizy and any movement made me puke more. I felt like calling for paramedics but in the back of my mind I said to myself "well you were the man just back then, don't a fucking pussy now". So I sat for like 15 minutes with puke on my hands, mouth and I think there was also some snot. Fucking disgusting.
>>
I don't know how but I gathered the energy and walked back to my car and once I made it inside. I just sat there sick as fuck, I looked like the guy from wolf of wallstreet on the scene where he gets into his countach. anyhow after about 5 minutes a homeless guy approached me and I rolled down the window a bit and he saw that I was fucking out of it and asked what happenned, I told him I smoked a cigar. And thats where his wisdom came out and he toldd me you're not supposed to inhale the smoke, you're supposed to just hold it in your mouth and blow it out. Fuck. This entire time I was inhaling that shit. Well I sat there for like 10 more minutes and then I don't know how the fuck I put the car into drive and arrived home safely (10 minute drive). Once home I threw up once more and fell asleep.

2/2
>>
Based homeless guy. You should have done your research, Anon.
>>
>>35939518
Thanks for sharing, fucker. Pretty funny story.
>>
File: 1491021996534.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1491021996534.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>35939518
>>35939523
I remember learning this the hard way too lad
>>
entertaining story, be more careful next time anon
>>
>>35939523
congrats on ye first cigar i guess cool story bro
>>
serves you right for smoking you ninny
>>
>>35939523
This was a fun read, I generally like how robots describe things.
>>
you don't inhale the smoke from the cigar like you do with cigarettes

fucking kek
>>
>>35939523
>you're not supposed to inhale the smoke, you're supposed to just hold it in your mouth and blow it out
is this really how smoking works?
>>
>>35942118
Only cigars
>>
>>35939518
yea you would have coughed like hell if you tried to inhale it
>>
>>35942118
for cigarettes, the nicotine has to enter your lungs so it can enter you bloodstream, so you inhale.

for cigars, you only want to taste the smoke so you hold it in your mouth. I am surprised OP didn't cough and wheeze like a bastard.
>>
File: 20170401_002210.jpg (313KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_002210.jpg
313KB, 1600x900px
>>35939518
Congrats on your first cigar, OP. What was it?

I started smoking about ~2 years ago. I never smoked before hand but one day I thought I'd like to try it. Glad I did, it's almost become a hobby.

Muh humidor. I've currently got 27 different types of cigars in here. And to date I've smoke 84 different blends.
>>
Can cigars really make you sick ? Or perhaps you ingested something before that made you feel sick ?
>>
>>35942424
>you only want to taste the smoke
But how does it have any effect if it doesnt go through your lungs?
>>
>>35944209
Absorbs through the tongue. Because the way the tobacco is fermented it actually looses quite a bit of it's nicotine, anyways. Cigar smoking is more about the taste and ritual than getting a nicotine fix.
>>
>>35939518
were you drunk a bit maybe, smoking after drinking makes you puke hard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.