[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Do You Use To Watch Anime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: gril.jpg (52KB, 610x325px) Image search: [Google]
gril.jpg
52KB, 610x325px
I want to get into Neon Genesis but I can't find a streaming service to watch it on, crunchyroll and netflix has nothing on it. Help? pic completely unrelated btw. no meme answers.
>>
>>35939392
>KissAnime.ru
If you don't mind battling with ads.
>>
>>35939392
kissanime, animeftw, and nyaa.
just use nyaa famalam
>>
KissAnime
Masterani me

Ignore faggots who criticise streaming sites. They don't realize you can't post them because it's technically advertising
>>
>>35939433
Is it free or muh 20 dollars a month?
>>
>>35939416
not op are their any websites that dont have ads
>>
i download it you fucking plebs
>>
>>35939392
I haven't watched anime in a while, but I used to download it front irc bots or torrent them.
>>
>>35939392
>gogoanime
>kissanime
>>
The only way to watch Eva legally in the west is to buy the DVDs. No one has the rights to it anymore which is why it is not on any streaming service.
If you do not wish to do that then pirating it is your only option.
See:
>>35939433
>>35939437
>>
Download it man. Then get End Of Evangelion.

Dual Audio.. 720p I think?

If you browse r9k you will love it. Just make sure you download End of Evangelion since it is kind of necessary.
>>
just pirate it

streaming is for goobers
>>
>streaming

Kys originally
>>
File: NGE25Shinji01.jpg (15KB, 432x247px) Image search: [Google]
NGE25Shinji01.jpg
15KB, 432x247px
I'm the worst.
I'm so fucked up.
>>
File: 78e.jpg (26KB, 358x361px) Image search: [Google]
78e.jpg
26KB, 358x361px
>>35939392
if you want to be a streamfag, just use gogoanime.com

i've been using that site for years desu my senpai
>>
>>35939506
Fuck you fucking autists are annoying
>>
>>35939440
they're all free. nyaa is for torrents.
>>
>>35939392
I torrent full series that I plan on watching, but I use Animeron, Gogo, and Crunchy if I have a free account access to stream one off shit to see if I'm interested in a show.
>>
>streaming in the current year
enjoy your 480p quality rofl
>>
>>35939859
I don't mind the quality
>>
>>35939392
CCCP + Nyaa torrents or Bakabt
>>
>>35939392
Jesus christ, what is with people these days?

Why would you ever stream anime? Much less PAY to stream anime?

Just fucking torrent it. Legal streaming services fucking suck anyway.
>>
I just looked up Neon Genesis Evangelion download and was immediately linked to a mega folder with all 26 episodes in VLC.
>>
>>35939454
try an adblock extention. some anime streaming sights eon't allow you to stream with an ablock on though.
>>
>>35939506
sorry I'm not a high power level lmfao
I have other shit to do than wait for an entire season of anime to download just for me to delete it
>>
Evangelion is shit

20ish episodes of decent motw mecha, then 2 episodes of 2deep4u bullshit

End of evangelion was the same. First half was absolutely amazing, second half was pants on head retarded
>>
>>35939454
not unless you don't mind paying to get rid of ads
>>
>>35941490
You're not forced to wait, you can do the other shit
>>
>>35941490
IF you have to wait for something to download for long enough to be an issue you're probably streaming it at some shitty res. Don't do that to yourself.
>>
File: sailorcomputer.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sailorcomputer.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>35940622
not OP, did you just Jewgle it? Did you put the word mega in the search? How EXACTLY did you search it. I wanna know how to do this because it never works for me.
>>
I use kissanime.com on my wiiu's Internet browser, sounds like a joke I know but the ads don't even fucking work, it's like really dope, and it streams right to my TV
>>
>>35941817
I used it on my 360 for years. I'm not gonna torrent if I don't have to. I don't care if this makes "real anime fans" mad
>>
>>35941850
I mean, it doesn't make anyone mad.

It just makes you sound like a massive faggot.
>>
I had a site I would use but I lost the bookmark and forgot the name

The interface was black with red boxes and text and it constantly put you in this stupid chat
>>
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=2d4u
>>
>there are people in this thread who didn't like Evangelion
If you didn't identify with Shinji than you're not a real robot and should GET OUT.
>>
>>35942349
didn't pass the three episode test for me, now Aquarion...
>>
>>35941542
I'm sorry you couldn't understand it but I still recommend a rewatch, I only thought it was 7/10 my first time around but now it's the best thing ever.
>>
>>35942349
THlS TBQH
>>
>>35939392
9anime friendo
>>
>>35939392
Watch cartoon online free has all the anime subs and dubs along with movies and shitty cartoons hipster douches watch like adventure time cuz they are "children at heart".
>>
goodanime.co has it all
>>
>>35939392
I use gogoanime my boy.
>>
Ask this on /a/ instead :)
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 640x960px
>>35941691
Yeah that's all I did
Just googled neon genesis Evangelion, linked to a blog that linked a mega zip folder of all of them
Took about 10 minutes to download
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.