[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unable to connect to others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2403.jpg (178KB, 1112x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
178KB, 1112x1032px
Who else is completely unable to connect to other people or form intimate relstionships? No dumb edgy shit like "Normies don't understand me."

Only wholehearted I-have-no-idea-how-to-empathize-with-people
>>
>>35938743
yep I cut off every person who has ever known me ans havent left my house in years
>>
I had a girl come onto me super hard after her boyfriend decided he was a gay furry and moved to california.
I fucked her raw and came inside her every day for 3 weeks, then her grandma died and said "please don't dump me".
Then I dumped her.

I still don't regret it.
>>
>>35938743
It's because you lack interest in anyone but yourself.

By the sounds of it, you've been living this lifestyle for a long time and have either forgotten how to communicate with others, or have never learned in the first place.

Just like nearly everything in life, it requires practice, and the main step to practicing how to socialize would be to ask as many questions as possible, but don't keep on one topic.

If the chemistry is good enough then you can even express personal relations or your opinion about the said topic.
>>
File: 1486681672082.jpg (113KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1486681672082.jpg
113KB, 604x608px
>>35938743
Empathy makes you week Anon

Don't buy into the shills propaganda
>>
>>35938743
I understand people really well, I just don't trust anybody and I can't relax around strangers.
>>
>>35938743
My problem's always been I have too much empathy.
>>
File: arealrobot.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
arealrobot.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>basically had a false persona from a young age that I used in public
>became really good at manipulating people as I grew up
>nothing mean or cruel or even unkind, just navigating social situations artificially so I wouldn't fuck up or appear weird
>all I wanted was an easy way to deal with other people
>became very distant from anyone in real life because there wasn't any real connection between them, just me putting on an act to get by
>never learned how to care about other people in real life
>can't love anyone now because of my inability to feel empathy for real people
>can't even have a waifu because I don't know if it's real love or if I'm forcing it because I've never experienced genuine love before and don't know how it feels
Fuck.
>>
>>35938743
im basically disconnected from reality
i might be a schizo
>>
>>35939649
I don't think I ever became connected to reality in the first place.
>>
I have no ideas how to make friends anymore. I can bullshit with normies and get them to like me but how do I form a lasting relationship? Never had this problem as a kid
>>
I repel people automatically for whatever reason

This morning I asked a girl if the professor had moved the test because I came in a bit late. She looked shocked and scared when she answered. I've seen other strangers talk with her casually, no problem. Made me feel like shit.

This is why I never venture out of my comfort zone. It always ends with scorn.
>>
>>35938743
I'm too ashamed of myself to let anyone get close to me. I feel like they would only hate what they see.
>>
>>35938743
Me. I probably on the spectrum. I even feel different from most robots on here.
>>
>>35938743
>nigger propoganda shill thread
They are finding new ways to mindfuck you watch out

And yeah, duh, happierabroad has documented how antisocial western society is for years
>>
Nvm, OP is just a sociopathic goy

Kys is the only applicable advice to those
>>
>>35939746
>>35939762
What if OP doesn't feel like dying?
>>
>Friends love me and trust me with anything
>im too cold and distant to do the same back
i feel so disconnected from the world and everything seems so fucking fake. I have no want for a gf because opening up to and showing emotions to another human is the most painful fucking thing on the planet.
>>
I understand feelings, but I just don't register with them. I know when people get sad they cry, so I try to cry and act like other people... It doesn't work out so well. Everyone tends to annoy me and I eventually make them distant. I just "ghost" people when they no longer become interesting to me.

I went to a shrink for a couple weeks and was told that I may have ASPD with Narcissistic traits... if that explains anything.
>>
>>35938743
People hate me.
I'm too weird if I open up and try to empathize, and I'm too weird if I keep my mouth shut.
I don't understand how people function.
>>
I'm not a socio-/psychopath or anything, but I'm basically uninterested in people. I'm not even interested in myself. I'm incredibly lonely sometimes, but when I try to make friends no one is good enough for me. I really wish I could have a romantic relationship, or just a fuck even. I feel like I really care about people in the abstract, but up close they don't live up to my ideal. I've self-diagnosed myself with AvPD btw
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.