[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fryday night WHY ARE YOU HERE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (198KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
198KB, 1280x851px
>Fryday night

WHY ARE YOU HERE?
>>
why are any of us here
>>
As a big guy, I was rejected by society
>>
Its the middle Saturday here in Australia. I want to drink but its so fattening.
>>
Preserving our energy
>>
File: 1487949047588.png (23KB, 800x721px) Image search: [Google]
1487949047588.png
23KB, 800x721px
All days of the week are the same when you don't have a job.
>>
>>35938251
waiting for a year to come by
>>
I had not realized it was Friday.
>>
>>35938251
No where else to go desu
>>
Because I work a hard, physical job and I don't really have the energy to leave the house after I get home on Fridays.
>>
>venturw into town at night on weekend for the first time in a year
>hick town
>usually dead and all I see is old people in daytime
>tonight full of all ranges of females
>most blondes wearing poor fitting tight jeans
>real white trash look
>couple fatties with their fat kids
>1 roastie with bf in yoga pants getting groped
>3 teenage thots in yoga pants making this aweful screeching racket walk it front of my truck
>pull out and I see some grouo of men + 1 loli in cowboy hats chatting with a person in a truck off to the side
>it's like everyone knows each other
>this was all while pumping gas

Yeeehaw, normies
>>
>>35939166
Does it make you kind of sad that you aren't part of it? It's fun to pretend to be something you aren't
>>
>>35939346
Hicks are a weird tight-knit group of white knight churchgoing degenerates.

I only moved here due to belief in worldwide disaster and collapse, in which it would be an advantageous region.

If shit really hit the fan then I would have to blend in, but in actuality their quaint idiocy has driven me further away.

My teenage years were more fun than any of these yapping cunts in blue jeans could dream. They will all be born again whores soon enough. My salvation is eternal. Stay enlightened, friends.
>>
>>35938251
Because im an outcast among the outcasts
>>
File: 1486167441879.png (111KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
1486167441879.png
111KB, 680x614px
Every week is the same. I've spent my entire life believing that things will change; that things will be better, but this is as good as it gets.
>>
It's saturday morning here. Soon I will head to my gf's place where we will have lots of sex.
>>
I can't bang your mom all night.
>>
>>35940730
Same, we'll be having a threesome with her sister
>>
>>35939419
Their quality of life is vastly superior to yours, and they're too busy having fun and being happy to notice you quietly in the background getting upset and jealous that other people are able to socialize and make friends. Stay depressed and alone friend.
>>
because its a weekend and i am here to shitpost while earning meagre wages, not a lot of shitposting tonight tho
way too fucking busy telling filthy yanks and greasy canadians to git out, too many jackasses trying to drive until they stop coming up outta florida

OMG WHATS GOING ON Y R U FILLED UP? IS THERE AN EVENT?

no its people just like you there are TOO MANY of you fucks

so ya theres my blog
>>
>>35940837
AYO HOL UP
Wtf did you just say to me, bitch.
You can't make blind assertions like that to strangers on the internet and I'm confident that I would wreck your shit if I caught you slippin' like that in public you pathetic projecting piece of shit. Depressed? Lol if you think superficial relationshits are the epitome of a well-adjusted life. You are one dumb motherfucker because one day you will piss off the wrong guy. Normie as fuck in here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.