[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female orgasm > male orgasm = kys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4057.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4057.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
Daily reminder that you should've killed yourself long ago realising you'll never be able to experience the female orgasm which is said to be and is (from scientific study) multiple magnitudes better than the male orgasm?

You jealous, boys? I'm looking forward to your cute responses :33333

How does it feel to be inferior?

So many social pressures you men have to endure just to get by - while us women can just marry some rich guy and we're set for life with no effort, just a blissful road then on.

Why are you angry? Life is hard, don't you know?
Oh my god you feel so upset darling... awww, if only you were a women and someone could come along and kiss it better :3

Love you <3
>>
>>35937137
Well I'm transitioning to become the closest thing to a female. Being male sucks.
>>
Who feels better? The man who builds Rome or the one who subjugates her? Exactly now fuck off closeted homo
>>
>>35937137

What you said does not bother me one bit. This is life in modern western society.

Of course women have it easier than men, especially when it comes to young women vs young men.

The only reason it's like this is because we let it get like this.
>>
>>35937137
Shut up and post a picture of a sharpie in your butthole
>>
God I love it when women mock me like this on the internet I want more
>>
>>35937137
>so many people taking the bait
have a sage :)
>>
I thought this was the 'qualia' issue, that it's impossible to know or share subjective perceptual experiences, so there's no way to know that the sensation I experience as 'the colour yellow' is the same thing you're experiencing. In the same way, how can it be possible to compare intensity of pleasure? I understand you could compare say, the amount of sensitive skin, or physiological reactions to an orgasm, but that doesn't give us a good idea of how intense or dull pleasure really is for an individual compared to another.
>>
File: IMG_3904.jpg (93KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3904.jpg
93KB, 750x728px
Awww I see you're all getting a little upset :3
You neckbeard 40-somethings better start praying sex robots come out before you're all 6ft underground :3

Silly, silly men. WE OWNED YOU THE WHOLE DAMN TIME.
>>
File: 2017-03-30 23.20.50.jpg (43KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-30 23.20.50.jpg
43KB, 168x200px
YFW you'll never know what it's like to cum a yogurt like substance out of a throbbing cock
>>
I know that whore, lol.
>>
Your need to brag reveals your own insecurity, that you need to find someone weaker than you to feel better about yourself.

Welcome to the club, roastie
>>
File: IMG_3762.jpg (1MB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3762.jpg
1MB, 6000x6000px
>>35937513
We can reasonably assume based off the studies that show more of the body is triggered during a female orgasm compared to its male counterpart that females have better orgasms overall.

Stop being in such denial by proposing your philosophical nonsense in a sad attempt to not mentally admit that we have it better when it comes to sex :3
>>
>>35937525

I am 25, and I already knew about everything you said before you made the thread. I know how things work and how women have the advantage.
>>
>>35937559

How often does she get her face jizzed on by Chad?
>>
Is this the "I'm a big whore tonight " post?
>>
>>35937610

>We can reasonably assume based off the studies that show more of the body is triggered during a female orgasm compared to its male counterpart that females have better orgasms overall.

You haven't provided these studies, would you link to some? The other issue is that a man can have an orgasm with relative ease, so being able to have orgasms more often could be considered a better position to be in.

>Stop being in such denial by proposing your philosophical nonsense in a sad attempt to not mentally admit that we have it better when it comes to sex :3

But see a major part of the point I'm making is that it's essentially meaningless to me whether you do experience more intense pleasure, even if we could somehow make a comparison, which seems impossible. Even if a woman's orgasm was 1000 times more pleasurable, what does this mean to me? The intensity of pleasure that I experience only has reference to all my experience of the extent of pleasure and pain that I'm capable of experiencing.
>>
>>35937137
Well... you can always use drugs. That makes the female orgasm seem shitty.
>>
somebody post a wbm or gif of a pussy contracting during an orgasm. p-please
>>
orgasm means fuckall once you've mainlined smack. jealous? kys druglets
>>
>>35937137
Studies also show that many women don't even cum during sex. It's like being a virgin with a nine inch dick, good to know you have it, but doesn't do you much good. (Also hey, I'm not at risk of getting pregnant)
>>
Do u get a kick out of trading us like this
>>
File: smug.png (28KB, 197x196px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
28KB, 197x196px
>you will never have period pains
feels real good mang
>>
File: 2053225.webm (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
2053225.webm
2MB, 426x240px
I think women cum harder because they don't have orgasms as often as men do
>>
>>35939646
Not OP, but my first orgasm is actually weaker than my other ones.
>>
>>35937137
I know this is bait, but I'd just like to say this. Just because there's a greater pleasure in life that I won't be able to experience doesn't mean I should kill myself. Right now I'm living in a decent condo in California. It's possible I'll never know the feeling of living inside mansion the size of bill gates house, but I'm fine as my condo has everything I need. Male orgasms satisfy my needs and I'm ok with that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.