[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys my friend is about to try 354mg of dxm from 1 bottle of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483349054879.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483349054879.gif
2MB, 600x600px
Guys my friend is about to try 354mg of dxm from 1 bottle of robotussin, but the thing is he has a hypertophic heart. I was able to talk him down from 708mg, but I'm worried that if I try to talk him down to 0 he won't listen to me, and if things start to go bad he'll end up panicking instead which will make things worse.

How worried should I be? Wat do?
>>
should have gone with the high blood pressure, he gonna die
>>
>>35937016
That shit'll kill you worse
>>
>>35937088
wrong, they have less acetaminophen than robotussin so they don't kill your kidneys
>>
>>35937016
Is he actually going to die because he just drank it. Last chance for me to tell him to throw up and get most of it out of his system. Though he probably wont listen.
>>
>>35937016
IS HE ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE! THIS IS KIND OF FUCKING IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP
>>
>>35937345
Make him throw up, don't risk it man.
>>
>>35937345
dude relax he'll be fine. DXM is dirty af and hard on your system but mostly because your body has trouble breaking it down and processing it, not so bad for your heart though at least compared to stuff like amphetamines or coke.
>>
>>35937425
I'm not with him. If i was I wouldn't let him have it. I'm talking to him on steam.

>>35937505
I remember the first time I did it around the end of the nauseau period thing got really intense and I remember I thought I was gonna have a heart attack because my heart was beating so hard and fast.
>>
>>35937626
Well, then drive over and fucking stop him. This stuff was not made to trip, it's medicine and is supposed to be used accordingly. If he really needs to get high he should get some shrooms or weed. Stop him dude, you don't want his death on your conscience.
>>
>>35937786
>Well, then drive over and fucking stop him. This stuff was not made to trip, it's medicine and is supposed to be used accordingly. If he really needs to get high he should get some shrooms or weed. Stop him dude, you don't want his death on your conscience.

Ok didnt realize you were a fag. Gonna stop listening to you now.
>>
>>35937345
He's not going to die stop being a bitch
>>
Op if you need to kill the trip for your friend give him a benzo of sorts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.