[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK havent there been any yandere threads in the past months?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: 56235789654.jpg (136KB, 587x835px) Image search: [Google]
56235789654.jpg
136KB, 587x835px
Why the FUCK havent there been any yandere threads in the past months?
>>
>>35936617
Because you are dumb.
>>
File: ChannelChasersPt2-512.jpg (89KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
ChannelChasersPt2-512.jpg
89KB, 720x544px
>>35936617
I don't know if you've noticed but everyone is too busy making shitty bait/meme threads.
>*blocks your path
>"Is it normal that I LOVE anal?"
>"Why haven't you taken the Redpill yet R9K?"
>"Why can't I find a cute trap?"
>"

And also bitching about how "le wimmens are ebil!" thread number 234234589475823723894239854.

The problem is the guys here all pretend to be innocent and shit. When we know full well all of the following.

>She must be cute
>She can't be fat
>If she has a messed up face it's a dealbreaker
>She has to have shitty weeb/vidya hobbies
>She can't have had sex with other men
>She must be a pure virgin

And lastly, she can't get upset when her smelly piece of shit NEET boyfriend acts like an autistic sperglord who controls her every move.

Did I miss anything?
>>
File: IMG_3994.jpg (147KB, 900x1021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.jpg
147KB, 900x1021px
>>35936617
>tfw no yandere gf
End me.
>>
Hello.
Is this where I pick up my yandere gf?
Where does the line start?
>>
>>35936904
I'm first in line, you can be second tho
>>
>>35936617
Nobody cares about Yandere threads anymore. There's nothing else to say that hasn't already been said, which is ironic because normally this board LOVES to regurgitate the same shit every day every hour
>>
File: e5e.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
e5e.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>>35936886
>>35936904
>>35936924
The only reason you want a Yandere girl is so you can have someone who's clingy and crazy enough to stick with your autistic ass.

Why would anyone Yandere you? Women only go Yandere for someone worth being Yandere'd after.

Are you wealthy? Do you have an interesting personality? Are you even remotely attractive? Are you particularly skilled at ANYTHING?

If no, I hate to break it to you but no girl is going to psychologically obsess over you.

"Wait, it's a completely ordinary man with no outstanding features and completely underwhelming in just about every facet?"

Wow, sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>35936924
Okay.
Who is supplying the yandere gfs?
When will we start receiving them?
I have so many questions.

I hope my yandere gf smells nice.
>>
>>35937037
I happen to be a spectacular human being.
Please don't be rude.
>>
Yes but it was perfect

>23467684 threads about dumping on their attained girlfriend because shes too ugly for their "GODLY" looks a.k.a "a practice gf"

also ive encountered an anon who wants a gf that weighs 37kg
THATS AN AVERAGE WEIGHT OF A FUCKING CHILD
>>
>>35937124
crap I forgot its for >>35936775
>>
File: IMG_3650.jpg (69KB, 710x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3650.jpg
69KB, 710x571px
>>35937037
I'm actually just making sure that all the money I spend on a GF isn't just one big prep for her to try Tyrone's cock.
>>
>>35937224
Do GF mood upgrades/maintence cost much?
I don't have a large budget for my Yandere GF.
>>
>>35936775
>>She must be cute
Cute is subjective. People only want to enter into a relationship where they're attracted to their partner
>>She can't be fat
There's no excuse to be fat. Yanderes wouldn't go for fatties and no guys don't want them either.
>>If she has a messed up face it's a dealbreaker
Subjective, see above
>>She has to have shitty weeb/vidya hobbies
A yandere would have the same interests as their target and take an interest in them.
>>She can't have had sex with other men
If she did then she's not a yandere.
>>She must be a pure virgin
See above
>>
>>35937361
Yandere GFs are all virgins?
So discount Yandere GFs don't exist.. This is troubling for me.
>>
I want a yandere boyfriend to cuddle me every night. He can be my teddy bear
>>
>>35937124
>>35937160
>23467684 threads about dumping on their attained girlfriend because shes too ugly for their "GODLY" looks a.k.a "a practice gf"
>also ive encountered an anon who wants a gf that weighs 37kg
>THATS AN AVERAGE WEIGHT OF A FUCKING CHILD

It's just another case of, "I'm morally bankrupt but I expect my girl to be a saint."

Or "I want a perfect girlfriend but I'm not going to take any steps to improve myself toward becoming perfect."

True "robots" don't have "practice girlfriends".

True robots take what they can get and are grateful to whatever Gods they believe in that some woman has the patience to put up with their autism.

>>35937224
>all the money I spend on a GF isn't just one big prep for her to try Tyrone's cock.

Don't act like you wouldn't trade-up in a micro second if you found someone better.

>>35937361

>There's no excuse to be fat.

What is pregnancy?

>A yandere would have the same interests as their target and take an interest in them.

Boy with such a narrow scope on what a Yandere can be, I'm surprised EVERYONE doesn't have a Yandere GF.

>If she did then she's not a yandere.

Oh ok, so she's basically a pure virgin dick-sucking machine with no personality other than a mirror image of your own.

Man, those Yanderes sure do exist.
>>
>>35937457
Hello.
I would like to sign up for this.
>>
File: 79219714.png (460KB, 500x768px) Image search: [Google]
79219714.png
460KB, 500x768px
>but she will want attention all the time
Not like I have anything better to do, and I'm bored all day anyway
>she will be jealous of females around you, or female friends
Don't know any females, nor see any throughout the day
>she will stalk you online and off
Don't have any social media apps so nothing to see online, and stay home all day so nothing to see offline
>she will have mental issues that you will have to deal with
I can try to deal with it

Normies truly don't understand that robots have NOTHING TO LOSE.
>>
>>35937548
Do you have a way I can contact you?
>>
>>35937599
No, my mom said facebook is filled with badmen and freaks so I never made my account.
Do you like games on the computer?
>>
>>35937593
You don't want a Yandere. You want a clingy slave girlfriend who dotes on your every whim.

The second she starts acting REALLY unstable, that's the moment when you dump her like moldy cheese.

Robots don't have any concept of loyalty, or honor. They're selfish awful creatures who want the world handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>35937682
Hello.
Did you have a bad experience with someone on this board?
>>
>>35937388
Yanderes are pure loyalists.
If she's not a virgin then she's a crazy but not a yandere.

>>35937495
>What is pregnancy?
If a yandere is pregnant before she gets with her target then she's not a yandere.

>Boy with such a narrow scope on what a Yandere can be, I'm surprised EVERYONE doesn't have a Yandere GF.Boy with such a narrow scope on what a Yandere can be, I'm surprised EVERYONE doesn't have a Yandere GF.
Yanderes are a very niche and narrow definition. They are obsessed with their target to the point of altering their entire life around them.

>Oh ok, so she's basically a pure virgin dick-sucking machine with no personality other than a mirror image of your own.
She's a person that lives entirely for the one she loves and does whatever she can to be with them forever.

>Man, those Yanderes sure do exist.
Yanderes are extremely rare. People like you pick and choose what they want to be out of a yandere and call themselves as such when they're actually nothing more than a little clingy.
>>
>>35937760
>If she's not a virgin then she's a crazy but not a yandere
I'm sorry Anonymous, but this seems like a very stupid thing to say.
>>
>>35937738
I'm just SICK of seeing robots act so morally superior when they're such awful fucking people.

"Oh I want you to be the best, but it's ok if I'm an ugly smelly boring piece of shit"

Entitled ugly garbage people who think they honestly deserve someone who loves them unconditionally.

You deserve the sadness and pain! It's your fault for being such a horrible human being!
>>
>>35937799
>I'm sorry Anonymous, but this seems like a very stupid thing to say.
Give your reasoning. Not all non-virgins are crazy. If they claim to be a yandere however and exhibit some symptoms similar to one then they have mental issues but cannot qualify as a yandere.
>>
>>35937495
>What is pregnancy?

Not fat. Fat is when you have an extra 50+ lbs of pure fat hanging off your gut, arms, legs, neck, and cheeks. Pregnant is a temporary condition that affects mainly the abdominal region.
>>
File: 1464803136084.jpg (23KB, 600x169px) Image search: [Google]
1464803136084.jpg
23KB, 600x169px
>>35936617
Acnekun is this you?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
>>
>>35937809
>I'm just SICK of seeing robots act so morally superior when they're such awful fucking people.
I understand but I think it's mean to be pushing it as much as you are now.

>>35937842
>If they claim to be a yandere
Oh, those kind of yanderes
You made such a broad statement I was lost.
>>
>>35937760

>They are obsessed with their target to the point of altering their entire life around them.

"Hey slave, alter your whole life around what I want you to be!"

Selfish piece of shit. Wow you're such a good person, I'm surprised you didn't win the Nobel piece prize for being such a fantastic human being.

>She's a person that lives entirely for the one she loves and does whatever she can to be with them forever.

"Yeah woo, just change everything about you for my sake!"

"Your unique aspects that make you an individual are stupid and pointless, you should just model your whole life around me and my aspirations."

>People like you pick and choose what they want to be out of a yandere and call themselves as such when they're actually nothing more than a little clingy.

Could have sworn there was some mental instability and psychotic tendencies which make Yanderes undesirable. Oh, and also that pesky little "I'll murder people if they get close to you" kinda thing.

But yeah, whatever, just gloss over that.
>>
>>35937809
>every robot is entitled, evil, and want nothing more to see the world burn
>they are also ugly and smelly

So you want us to be chads??? Although the smelly and ugly part is a stretch. Not every robot is unhygienic or ugly (most are average looking actually).
Once again, it sounds like you had a bad experience with a robot. So you see them all that way.
>>
>>35938006
>"Hey slave, alter your whole life around what I want you to be!"
The target often doesn't even notice the yandere or request anything from them. It is the yanderes themselves that willingly do whatever they can to acquire their love.

>"Yeah woo, just change everything about you for my sake!"
Same fault in concept. Targets don't make demands of the yanderes. Yanderes are so mentally unstable that they hardly concerned with their own life aside from becoming one with their target.

>Could have sworn there was some mental instability and psychotic tendencies which make Yanderes undesirable. Oh, and also that pesky little "I'll murder people if they get close to you" kinda thing.
There is. Yanderes are extremely mentally unstable and most people would want nothing to do with them. Most of the targets can't handle the intensity and try to forgo the romance which leads to violence or suicide on the yandere's behalf.
Clingy women who have a hard crush on a guy but move onto another are not yandere. A yandere cannot go on in their life without their target.
>>
>>35938020
It would be nice if you acted like decent human beings.

I.E you didn't dump girls you didn't like cause they're a "practice GF" so you can trade up for the "real girlfriend"

Oh yeah, it totally doesn't matter that she loves you and is devoted to you. Shes not pretty enough, and therefore I'm just gonna dump her like she's nothing.

Or how about wanting women to be virgins?

If you had the opportunity to have sex whenever you wanted, you'd totally abstain right?

Oh, but that's right, it's different for girls, a key that opens any lock is useful, while a lock that opens for any key is worthless right?

If a woman has had sex before, she's just used goods. She might as well not even exist to you.

But if you had the chance, you'd fuck every whore you could get to spread her legs for you and it'd be totally fine.

Robots ARE selfish, and awful. They expect perfects while being nothing but a drain on any relationship they enter.

They don't want to work hard, they don't want to put forth effort, and they don't believe they should have to hold up their end. Instead they expect the woman to just swoop in and solve all their problems.

"Oh honey can you do the laundry, go to work for me, and also suck my dick?"

Gee with such fucking great positive characteristics I'm surprised the women aren't just lining up.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.