[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> go to shop to buy tendies > see this wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 7SYSejr.jpg (280KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7SYSejr.jpg
280KB, 960x1280px
> go to shop to buy tendies
> see this

wat do?
>>
>>35935681
mumble "roastie slut" and buy my tendies
>>
Get whatever non-frozen stuff I need from the other end of the store until this exhibitionist is out of the way.
>>
>>35935681
Rape her. I've already raped 12 women.
>>
>>35935681
>Say 'Jesus Christ!'
>She turns
>Say 'nice costume'
Providence will decide the rest.
>>
>>35935681
slap her tuchas and say "hey beibi viln etlekhe baren? oy oy oy"
>>
>>35935681
>sharp knees
>arm dents
2/10, crisis averted
>>
>>35935834
>beibi viln etlekhe baren
is that jew?
>>
>>35935681

Avoid her and avoid touching anything she touched as best as I can. She's clearly got at least one if not several STDs.
>>
>>35935681
Wreck her mind with NLP
>say, "excuse me while I grab this"
>reach for shelf
>while grabbing pussy at same time
>>
>>35935872
what's it to ya, goy? can't a guy indulge in a tight young shikse without getting persecuted? oy gevalt!
>>
>>35935899
I hear the ovens are half off, why don't you take a close look?
>>
>>35936097
well I can't say no to a deal like that! thanks for the tip, todah robah my gentile friend.
>>
File: 1486965277897.png (197KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1486965277897.png
197KB, 500x374px
>take creepshot
>buy tendies, go home
>eat said tendies and collect karma points
>>
>>35935681
unironically i would laugh and tell her she looks fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>35936957
lol no you wouldnt you autistic virgin, you couldn't mumble a word to this goddess
>>
Bend over and put your face between those cheeks then take a big sniff
>>
open box and stick tendie in ass
>>
>>35935858
What crisis would that be, anon?
>>
>>35935681
>drug her
>bring her home
>tie up in basement
>give the best joker impression i can to her.
>load up PC
>explain to her what all the classes in TF2 do.
>only feed her my frozen piss
yeah pretty much it
>>
>>35937471
BRRAPAPP
>>
>>35937526
Asking to check for edge-wise teeth to ascertain 2/10 status.
>>
>>35935681
Knowing myself, I'd probably grab whatever's right in front of her from the bottom shelf, saying "excuse me", and later realize how creepy that must've felt in her end, probably sending shivers up and down her spine even days later, as she tells her friends and Chad about that creep at the grocery store who got disgustingly close to her basically bare legs. She probably felt violated and proximity-raped.
>>
>>35937526
Losing his virginity
>>
ask her to show me her feet. you can see a bit of sole in this pic and it looks god-tier.
>>
>>35935681
sniff her buff
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.