[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a Robot General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1467499432006.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1467499432006.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
Friendly reminder that if have a job that isn't fast food or retail, you are NOT a robot and need to fuck off and die forever.
>>
File: 9 inches 100k.png (252KB, 494x495px) Image search: [Google]
9 inches 100k.png
252KB, 494x495px
I make 80k a year working at a engineering firm.
>>
>>35935412
you talk to people? and get paid for it? NORMIE!!!!!!!!

factory work is the true robot employment
>>
>>35935412
>working at a construction job.
>15k a year.
>below minimum wage.
>spend 10 hours working, rest of time is spent shitposting.
>know i'm killing my back
>know job will inevitably be replaced.
>work with a bunch of refugees and poor immigrants in sub -20 weather.
Fast food and retail:
>No health problems.
>Not minimum wage.
>Get to talk to normies.
>Comfy and warm inside a store.

Fuck off.
>>
>>35935412

Fuck off I worked that shit for more than a decade.
>>
>>35935412
>has a job

GET OUT
>>
>some Anonymous faggot gets to decide who gets to post here
>just like Chad and Stacey and Tyrone decide what is cool

fuck off
>>
>>35935546
>implying I have a job

I'm just saying if you do have a job, it better be something degrading as fuck, filled with teenagers, and pay barely above minimum wage or you're not a fucking robot.
>>
I just got a job at Walmart. I didn't think I could ever want to hang myself more than I did but boy was I wrong.
>>
so I'm not a robot because I'm a computer programmer? fuck off faggot
>>
>>35935581
the only requirement of being a robot is being socially inept.

you can work somewhere other than McDonalds and meet this requirement. faggot.
>>
>>35935622
There's something about the lighting and colors used in walmarts that make me extremely sad.

>>35935633
You can do a job that requires a certain level of education that most people can't do. So no of fucking course you're not a robot, don't post in my thread ever again.
>>
fuck this thread
you're just as elitist as the "cool kids" except in opposite

fuck you OP
>>
>>35935647
t. 22 year old quirky "le such a nerd xDDD" normie who has probably even had a gf

Fuck off.
>>
>>35935690
This board is a safe zone for losers you piece of shit, fuck off.
>>
>>35935696
damn thats some projecting there
>>
>>35935525
hear hear.
I raise you a forklift driver in a factory :(
>>
>>35935744
>can't even deny I'm 100% right, just assumes we're all successful normies like him

Fucking norman piece of shit just die already
>>
>>35935722
yeah and who gets to decide who is a loser?

> has a job? doesn't live in moms basement? doesn't have piss bottles? *gasp* had sex?! with... a WOMAN?!!! even if it was one drunken night and never had a real relationship? psh not enough of a loser get off my board

you have become the very thing you hate don't you realize this?
>>
>>35935798
Bottom line, if you're financially successful, you aren't a fucking robot. Period. Now get the fuck out of my safe space.
>>
>>35935773
trying to get up my forklift experience at my current job that only requires forklift sometimes to have the resume to get a better job where I only have to drive forklift all day

damn I love driving forklift. it's hard to explain. but it's just so fun to drive and lift shit
>>
>>35935722
>safe zone
oh, you poor little thing
>>
>>35935825
no.

what you gonna do? haha
>>
>>35935581

God forbid I make many times minimum wage and still enjoy this board more than /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>35935664
i'm a drop out, i taught myself programming while you were jerking off to hentai, education doesn't matter dumbfaggot
>>
>>35935664
>You can do a job that requires a certain level of education that most people can't do. So no of fucking course you're not a robot, don't post in my thread ever again.
jokes on you i don't even have a highschool education and i work in IT

nepotism
>>
>>35935825
Define financially successful.

I have a somewhat decent job but I'm almost 30 and half my salary goes to rent because I live in a meme city and don't want roommates.
>>
>>35935915
That's great anon, really and truly, but you're no longer a robot. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1479315154758.jpg (23KB, 719x714px) Image search: [Google]
1479315154758.jpg
23KB, 719x714px
>tfw I had to become a wageslave to afford synthesizers
>>
>>35935919
>i taught myself

So... you have yourself an education. And now you have a specialized job.

>>35935935
If you make enough to be financially independent without the help of the gubament, you are officially a normie.
>>
>>35935960
>If you make enough to be financially independent without the help of the gubament, you are officially a normie.

>get inheritance from family
>never have to work
>i'm a normie???
>>
I see...

ghfj
>>
>>35935412

>you must be a 45 year old virgin with no limbs surrounded by piss bottles who collects pubic hairs or you are not a real robot

Just stop.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.