[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fucking asian sluts easy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1440884512903.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440884512903.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
I'm White with blonde hair and blue eyes. Is it true that Asian girls love White men?

I'm looking at the cost of a round trip to China and it seems kinda cheap. I could go there for about 8 or 10 days, pound some Chinese pussy and then head home?
>>
>>35934710
Yes, but it would be unfulfilling and expose your messed-up priorities to the word.
>>
>>35934778
is that speculation or your experience?
>>
No it's a meme. If you weren't getting laid in your home country you wont in nip land. Your expectations will only be found in poverty stricken areas where some poor woman will try to get money/greencard out of rich white man. Just go to Thailand and bang boipussy for $10.
>>
>>35934710
How does Chad get girls to objectify themselves for him so easily?
>>
>>35935079
this

find sex tourism areas, don't assume people will like you everywhere. You'll probably have better luck in russia. If you're likable yet beta they find that attractive since russian dudes are alpha and obnoxious.
>>
>>35935102
>asking circular questions.
>>
>>35935127
How so? He must've had to convince those girls to pose like that somehow.
>>
>>35934710
I haven't experienced it myself but I remember my best friend told me how his brother went to china for his gap year doing weird chinese opiates and easily fucking chinese girls. I'm pretty sure you have to be a beta overlord to fuck it up. If you want pussy and cheap weird drugs go china for sure
>>
>>35935079
yeah I don't believe that. I've read alot about how asian women love white guys. They are known to love us more than asian men.
>>
>>35935110
is this true or are you meming?

any russians can confirm/deny?
do most russian girls speak english?
>>
>>35935283
that is what I heard too. I've read that you can bang a different Asian girl every night.

Does anyone have experience in Korea? I've heard that they are easier than Chinese women but most don't speak English as well as Chinese.
>>
>>35935325
>do most russian girls speak english?
Nope. The educated ones do, though, so it's fine. After all, why wouldn't you want a smart, educated woman?
>>
>>35934710
i did it in Thailand
just go to a chinese english dating site/set up tinder gps to china, set up a profile saying you are traveling to china, and try setting up dates with as many girls as you can.

i fucked 4 girls and 7 ladyboys in two weeks this way
>>
>>35935325
thats bullshit
they will only like you being beta if you're rich (by their standard) and it's easy to milk you out of money
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.