[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO GIRL EVER RESPONDS TO MY TEXT. I am sick of it. I was told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1485997323577.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485997323577.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
NO GIRL EVER RESPONDS TO MY TEXT. I am sick of it. I was told it's a numbers game, I message HUNDREDS OF GIRLS AND NONE OF THEM RESPOND. from all backgrounds, all colours, NOBODY RESPONDS. I am god damn sick of it. Chad would get 50 tinder matches a day - thats not even an exaggeration, and a full okcupid inbox within a week. this is so fucking unfair it boggles the mind, HOW THE FUCK do the normies who aren't chad even fucking deal with this? how do they cope
>>
>>35934476
be honest to yourself , are you ugly or what?
>>
Post originally original screen shots
>>
File: 1437069233482.jpg (102KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1437069233482.jpg
102KB, 500x644px
>>35934476
>HOW THE FUCK do the normies who aren't chad even fucking deal with this? how do they cope
we dont go to fuck apps
we still meet pussies online
just not through dating apps
neither on any space dedicated to dating
that's the trick
approaching by the side instead of from the front
that's what you do when you're scared, anon
but it still works
if you bring value to the hussies
>>
It sucks but you just have to date down. There are some passable black or Latina girls. What's weird is despite being the ugliest race asians still act coy and try to string you along with their constant flaking. Fuck them, two nukes wasn't enough. Best blowjob I ever got was from this philipina bitch. She kept her panties on and wouldn't let me take them off though. They can be oddly prudish that way. Like vaginal sex is too intimate but choking on dirk and swallowing cum is ok.
>>
i'm a chad and girls tend to not message me back

they are fickle creatures. i just let them come to me
>>
File: 20160722_221236.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_221236.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I met my current gf in a bar at a military base, got talking there. Added her on fb. Talked on fb. Met up for coffee etc. It can be done anon. I never used shitty dating apps like tinder or amything
>inb4 GET OFF MY BAORD REEEeeEEREEeeEEe
Im trying to help you fukin beta virgin cunts
>>
just buy pro make up and get fit
lie about yourself and take a good pic of your disguised face and fit body
fuck 10/10 sluts everyday
this would only work for sex and if you are commited
>>
>tfw i was actually pretty good at getting qts from tinder to go on a date with me, but they all stopped talking to me after 1 or 2 dates

A-am i uglier irl? Or did i just seem to beta? I was seriously terrified when i met every single one of them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.