[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
I don't want to be here I want to be out having fun with friends and flirting with girls and drinking and dancing with girls and having sex with girls. Yet here I sit alone drinking beer alone and on 4chan and listening and singing along to music. It all keeps me company i guess
>>
Why do not you go outside?
>>
>>35934593
because im drinking
>>
and smoking? go outside and create a disaster Don't be a pussy
>>
>>35934738
last time i did some serious drinking outside alone i got arrested
>>
>>35934394
Try going to a bar. It's not too bad to go alone. People do it all the time
>>
Fuck man and don't you have some friends to go drink in your house with you?
>>
>>35934850
i i think im gonna do that tonight. sometimes i run into an old fraternity brother with his friends and it is embarassing/demeaning everytime he sees me there drinking alone six and a half years after i graduated
>>
message one of your mates when you're sober and set up a pub lunch or something. don't be a pussy when you're drunk, it's all in your head.
>>
>>35934854
not in this city i prolly should move back to where i'm from but i don't want to live with my parents and i have semi regular work here
>>
>>35934866
Try and reach out to him if you see him. Sure he wouldn't mind hanging out with you. You say you want to be with friends, right?
>>
>>35934394

same but this is after years of being an alcoholic. I got so fat over the years that it's going to take me at least a year to get back down to an acceptable level of fat. I've quit drinking, which is the only thing that I enjoyed. I just drank all day and shitposted or played vidya. I forced myself to quit, again, because my health is real bad right now aside from the weight.
>>
>>35934394
>3dvirginwalk.jpg
>>
>>35934983
fuck I can't even have fun anymore without booze. WHY CAN'T I ENJOY THINGS
>>
I feel the same ways on weekends OP, would love to go out by have zero friends and am far too autistic. So I usually get drunk and post here. Tonight I'm actually getting stoned instead.
>>
>>35935073
I feel the same way. I wish I could still get stoned without having a panic attack
>>
I have been bored for months at this point non stop, everyday is just the same shit. I want to blow my brains out
>>
>>35935111

I've had a couple, just have to ride it out. Xanax helps a lot. Breathing deep in and out also.
>>
>>35935111
I always have extreme panic attacks when smoking, idek why this is. I never have this problem with harder drugs
>>
let's suicide boys. i need a cigarrete tonight
>>
All I do is work, on my days off I just sleep in, shit post, fap and wait to go to sleep. I'm 26. Man my life fuckin sucks, there is no enjoyment at all. I wish I had a solid group of friends that were exactly like me. I don't fit in with nerdy people or chads, I'm like a hybrid.
>>
>>35935131
I think delving into harder drugs may have caused the change for me. I have no idea why though. Maybe I just realize how fucking degenerate and pathetic I am when I'm high and it hits me too hard.
>>35935125
I have access to xanax but I'm afraid I'll like it too much
>>
lets drink until we lose the mind and all the problems
>>
>>35934394
>desperate for something to do
>just don't want to sit at home anymore
>look up 'nightlife in (shit college town)'
>find an open mic night at local bar
>sounds perfect
>social environment, but with entertainment to take the focus off the social aspect
>drive past the bar and see normies talking and smoking outside
>sinking feeling in my stomach
>park down the street and sit in my car for 10 min trying to work up the nerve to go in
>leave car, but walk straight past the bar bc too scared
>go to the liquor store next door and buy a small cigar
>don't even smoke
>stand outside liquor store pretending to look at phone while courage builds
>finally go into bar
>every table is partially filled
>work up the courage to ask dude to sit at his table
>c-c-can I s-sit here?
>SURE BRO COME ON
>sit down
>can't get myself to look around or at anyone so i just stare blankly at the stage for almost an hour
>even between sets when no one is on stage
>finally glance to the side once and see a qt talking to her friend
>her eyes meet mine
>look away and leave bar hurriedly

This is hopeless. What should I do with the cigar? I've never smoked before.
>>
>>35935131

Weed makes you super introspective, that's why a lot of people don't fuck with it that much.
>>
>>35935305
I'm here with you buddy.

What ever happened to those frogs and feels tavern threads? I miss them
>>
>>35935346
I've been there anon. Feels bad. Just smoke the cigar for the hell of it. Cigars are pretty dumb though
>>
>>35934394
>tfw incredibly bored and lonely
>>
>>35935346
it's okay dude, i consider myself a fairly social person and i've found myself in similar situations to that before, it's really hard to start conversations in bars like that so you shouldn't feel bad at all.
>>
>>35935346

That's literally something I would do. One time I was bored drinking at my house and decided to go out and maybe go to a bar alone. I walked by and all I heard was loud normies and drunk girls laughing and shit, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that I went straight back home. I just can't do social situations like that, especially alone. I am shit scared of going out.
>>
guys i go to smoke a cigarette and i forgot how to smoke, have a year of dont smoke. i prefer habano
>>
>>35935705
it's like riding a bicycle nigga
>>
>>35935346
fuck bro i don't have it that bad. you should have had a couple drinks
>>
>>35935347
i like introspection, prolly b/c im a narcicist
>>
>>35935454
treat it like a game where you are just analyzing everyone you see and silent judging them and making assumptions about them. Have in your mind that you are better than everyone there and find a reason to confirm that thought. It will be fun just people watching in this manner and it will also increase your social proof because you will not seem timid and shy you will but off an aura like you belong there and others will try to reach your status.

good luck.

that's it, i'm going out tonight. Im gonna go watch a meanlingless baseball game at 730 and see where the night takes me after that. im already on my third beer and have eaten very little food today so shit is gonna get real out of hand tonight i hope i don't get arrested
>>
lucky man dont cause a disturb
>>
>>35935950
im gonna go out dancing alone and bring a girl back to my gross apartment and get a couple rhythmic pumps in followed by four frantic pumps then cum buckets.
>>
good things will happen to me tonight. i can feel it in my bones. "i have a feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night," so the normies say. That song is fucking gay. "Pump it" or "My Humps" are far superior songs.
>>
>>35936657
I wish I could pull that off, I like to think that it would make my life better but in all honesty I doubt it. Any tips?
>>
>>35936803
well ive never done it so i prolly can't give tips. but get a few drinks in me and i resort to my middle school self which is an outgoing obnoxious fuck who just doesn't care. I don't have problem socializing except if she is really cute then i turn into a beta fag. But drinking helps me stop caring and raises my confidence level considerably. It is quite awkward trying to "freak dance" with girls but if i have enough booze in me i will dance freely by myself and other people will find it amusing, but i can't usually seal the deal. We'll see how it goes.

You need to lie to yourself that you don't care what the outcome is one way or another. If you go out committed to just having a good time and fuck everyone else girls will pick up on this vibe and this makes you more attractive because you aren't acting like a pathetic betafag. It's unfair that it works this way but it is how it is
>>
>>35936872
I've been thinking of getting a sharp wardrobe and pretending to be a high paid corporate type, building a huge pretext, maybe rent a hotel room and claim to be in town on business and trying to pick up. Problem is I have no wingman since I have zero friends.
>>
>>35937103
im going out alone. It might be better to go out alone if you are trying to pickup. Personally i would just go out in jeans and a t-shirt but that's just me
>>
>>35934394
To be honest going out isnt always that fun. Sometimes I prefer to be doing exactly what you are. But I don't blame you for wanting to try something new.

Back when I had no friends I used to get drunk and take walks around town something cool would happen. Maybe you could try that.
>>
>>35937157
I'm probably overthinking it tbqh, fuck it I'm going out tonight too.
>>
>>35937223
do it. pregame first

>>35937214
im with you. i usually don't and am perfectly happy in my solitude. tonight i feel like testing the waters, it has been months and months. A friend from out of town visited this weak and it has piqued me interest in socializing tonight.
>>
>>35935346
hopeless nigga u in too deep
>>
>>35937393
reading shit like that makes me happy to be me despite my flaws
>>
>>35937255
If they are still in town you should call them and go out
>>
>>35937543
not in town.
>>
about to head out
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.