[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a date at 6:30 tonight at starbucks. What the fuck do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sweat.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Have a date at 6:30 tonight at starbucks. What the fuck do I say to make her attracted to me?
>>
That's the wrong attitude to have. You just have to relax and be natural. I know that's a gay fucking meme but if you could plan your way into a relationship then every autist here would have one
>>
ask her if she plays vidya. if she doesnt, bail out
>>
Don't buy her anything you'll regret it.
>>
Pretend you're really into golf and ask her if she wants to go to a driving range
>>
>>35934341
just be-e yourself
>>
>>35934362
Do you ever reveal the fact that you are a sperg? It kinda feels like that fact will be revealed eventually, but at the same time she could slowly get used to it.
>>
Don't be all sarcastic. Pretend you are interested in life and are a fun person to be around.
>>
File: 5003_220.jpg (29KB, 256x340px) Image search: [Google]
5003_220.jpg
29KB, 256x340px
>>35934341
Don't go, you've tried this before and you remember how that went
>>
>>35934341
>Have a date

reported.
>>
>>35934341
If you tell her "Pulsarstags would have been a better and more popular name for this establishment," she will fall in love with you instantaneously.
>>
Say "Starbucks? Later it'll be starfucks, amirite?" Girls love that cocky attitude.
>>
>>35934341
Say that you have a big penis. That'll make her want you.
>>
>>35934341
Forgive yourself for being a loser and go get that bitch
>>
forget that bitch and go make money, with money the bitches come alone
>>
>>35934661
Don't worry, she'll notice.
>>
>to make her attracted to me

If you have to try too hard it's not worth it
>>
Girl like attention more than basically anything, so ask her plenty of questions.
>>
>>35935277

>>35934341
what this guys said ^
you can't "make" someone attracted to you, they either are or aren't sometimes if they are it will happen slowly over days or months or years and sometimes it happens instantly.

If it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen. good luck. and try to just have a good time with your date.
>>
lmfaoooo

"coffee" is a date now HAHAHAHAHHA

what the fuck????? lmaoo

are car rides like
the road to heaven or some shit? LMAOOO

what the fuck a cafe isn't a date. for girls, yes. a boy and girl? get the fuck over yourself... lmao wow :(((((( god damn

i bet you call teacher assigned group projects "a match made in harmony, we destiny now"

roflmaoaahohahahdfsfhdshahahahahahaha
>>
>>35935444
roastie expecting lobster and crab cakes detected

go f uck yourself bitch
>>
>>35934341
Cancel and rearrange in a couple of days. Take the power away from her
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.