[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will your method be when the day inevitably comes around?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1430836668427.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430836668427.gif
1MB, 500x281px
What will your method be when the day inevitably comes around?
>>
>>35934250
I'd just use an exit bag
>>
>>35934250
Attempt to vault the gates at 10 Downing Street.
>>
>>35934277
You know those are going to be increasingly difficult to do?

Last thing you want it permanent mental retardation.

Needs to be right the first time.
>>
>>35934250
Ideally buying a shotgun as it is 99.9999999999% effective I would have to really fuck up to survive but I'm a poorfag so I'll probably jump off a building.
>>
Heroin overdose, very originally desu
>>
>>35934490
You want people to remember you as a drug user, and not a suicide?
>>
>>35934250
CO2 poisoning using a small airtight space (EG: small room or a tent) and disposable BBQ set.
Can't see what would go wrong with this method, but if anyone could point out anything of note, I'd appreciate it.
>>
Nitrogen or fentanyl+benzo OD
>>
Isolated in my family's mountain home. I will use something that makes it look like I got sick and died, so they think I was just too stupid or stubborn to go back to the city and to an hospital.
I don't want anyone to feel like they failed me or any bullshit like that.
>>
Freeze to death.

Really comfy way to die tbqhwyf
>>
Go out in the woods somewhere, take a handful of bars and then bang a few bags.
>>
>>35935955
I grew up in a very cold place and I don't understand how anyone could think this. I've heard all the same memes about "feeling warm near the end" or whatever but the cold is unbearable.
>>
I own a few handguns so I'd just use one of those. Maybe drive out to my favorite spot in the park when I was little. Twice I've given it serious thought in my life. Once when I dropped out of college and once when my brother and his wife kicked me out of their basement. I had a few nightmares about actually doing it though and was too scared to try it.
>>
>>35936006
It's a lengthy way to die, of course it's going to be unbearable at first. It's pretty much having a frostbite all over your entire body.

Gives you time to have your final thoughts in peace, then you finally leave this world comfortably numb.
>>
File: me.jpg (159KB, 1600x1183px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
159KB, 1600x1183px
If it one day gets to bad I'm going to get myself a parachuting certificate and become an instructor as I then won't need an instructor myself to be strapped to. If this activity brings me a rush I'll continue doing it until the shute one day won't go off, seeing that won't be a problem as I'm ready to die anyway. On the other hand, if this doesn't bring me any joy and I still feel hopeless I'll just get my credits song set on my phone, get on a plane way up high and jump with the intention of never pulling the trigger. I'll get a nice last view of earth while I fall to my inevital death with my music of choice.
>>
>>35934250
>Gunshot to head if I can get one
>Suicide by cop
>Jumping off a bridge
We'll see...
>>
go out fighting, until the last drop of blood leaves my veins

unlike you fucking cowards
>>
>>35934641
Tried it. Not as easy as it sounds.
>>
>>35936104
>Gives you time to have your final thoughts in peace
>peace
>frostbite all over your entire body
>>
>>35936285
>gets arrested before you can die
>>
Auto-asphyxiation masturbation
>>
>>35936317
He's just regurgitating what he read previously. Obviously he has no idea what he's talking about
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.