[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there prostitutes that cater to virgins and beginners? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490889573412.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490889573412.png
207KB, 403x433px
Are there prostitutes that cater to virgins and beginners?

I don't know what I'm doing and I'm too scared to see a regular one
>>
yes it's called finding a random woman on a street and paying her money to fuck you
>>
>>35934875
no.
no prostitute will take it easy on a virgin, even if you ask and pay them to.
If you're lucky, you might get away without getting fucked in the ass with a strap on (unless thats what you're into).
You will walk away in pain and agony, no matter what they do to you. You will have every bit of what self respect and confidence you have left stripped away faster than your little virgin dick can spit out its salty spurts of precum.
Prostitutes live for the day they have a chance at a virgin, they dream of destroying them.
Don't even think about lying about being a virgin either, they'll know and you wont even have to tell them.
You have been warned.
>>
>>35934999
really though? I feel like the opposite would be true. in my head it feels like a prostitute wouldn't want to bother with a virgin, someone who is nervous and doesn't know what to do. like I feel like I'd be annoying them and they'd be frustrated at me being so passive and submissive and possibly turn me away
>>
Just be honest with them. What does it matter? You'll never see them again.

Stop treating virginity like a holy object. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>35934054
Some anon mentioned that in germany not all brothels accepts virgin customers, while some others are more helpful.

Ask around.
>>
>>35934054
People in thread are being ironic, as you know.
Virgins are preferable to alot of types prostitutes get. Just be up front and the girl will be accommodating
>>
>>35936355
This guy is lying, they can smell your virginity and will make fun of you and call their pimp to beat you up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.