[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you decide if you want to spend the rest of your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: moar.png (326KB, 679x484px) Image search: [Google]
moar.png
326KB, 679x484px
How do you decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone?

I want to marry a gf but from what I've read from history and social anecdotes in media and internet, marriage is a "Whatever" deal primarily motivated by baby shitting.

I don't think I ever want to have kids, but I'm getting sick of being alone now that I'm an adult with responsibilities.

A "bf gf" relationship also seems like a hit and miss gamble. Too volatile. Then again the last thing I want is to nonchalantly marry a girl I don't really like.
>>
>>35933808
There is literally no good reason to marry if you don't want kids. Why wouldn't you want kids?
>>
Marriage is a child-rearing contract.

You select a marriage partner with acceptable genetics and income to jointly pool resources and effectively raise children.
>>
File: 1481080182273-1.jpg (169KB, 802x719px) Image search: [Google]
1481080182273-1.jpg
169KB, 802x719px
>>35933868
Why would anyone WANT kids? Having children is just as futile as anything else, so why waste that much time, effort, and money ripping some poor souls from the Void so you can pretend you "live forever" or "leave a mark" or "pass your genes" or some retarded monkey gorilla shit?
>>
>>35933808
I think the problems people associate with marriage are true with any serious, long term relationship. So if you've been with someone for a significant amount of time I don't think getting married will make much of a difference.
>>
>>35933808
>I don't think I ever want to have kids
This was something I used to think.
How old are you?

If you do want to marry a girl and you are absolutely sure you don't want children, you should make it very clear to her, in case she does want children eventually.
>>
File: in too dee.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
in too dee.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>35934051
I still don't get this. If marriage is all about making babby farmed then why do queers get married?

>>35934146
I'm not really interested in normie girls who want to shit kids so they can post on facebook to keep up with the joneses and not feel like spinsters.
>>
>>35933808
Marriage is the single worst decision you can make in your life. Turn back now
>>
File: oblivion.jpg (624KB, 2025x1139px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion.jpg
624KB, 2025x1139px
>>35934257
care to divulge your reasoning
>>
>>35934217
>I'm not really interested in normie girls who want to shit kids so they can post on facebook to keep up with the joneses and not feel like spinsters.

It's a biological thing, Anon.
Most people want children, some just use those children as status symbols.

> If marriage is all about making babby farmed then why do queers get married?

Because cultural marxists want to dilute and make a mockery of social institutions and destroy the family unit.
>>
>>35934291
>It's a biological thing, Anon.
>Most people want children, some just use those children as status symbols.
Most people believe in Jew magic and can't point out more than 5 states on a map. What is your point?

>Because cultural marxists want to dilute and make a mockery of social institutions and destroy the family unit.
Yes, yes, the jews, reptilians... cuck... degenerate mfw kek etc etc MAGA cuck

I don't come here to hear this failed normie drivel.
>>
You guys are all a bunch of fucking underage bans waiting to happen. People don't get married for babies, this isn't the 50s. People get married for tax and insurance purposes, fuckwads. Just get married Op, lots of benefits involved, just get a prenup if your worried and feel like shellin out the money for the process. And people get divorced all the time. It's kinda like virginity Op, you're putting in all this traditional bullshit that has nothing to do with the actual product. Just make sure that bitch aint looking for some kinda 10k wedding, fuck anyone with that kind of vanity, just don't marry em.
>>
>>35934450
Is it really worth it to get married just for "Tax and Insurance Purposes"?
What is the payout?
>>
>>35934548
That's something that you would have to discuss with your partner, but the benefits are myriad, of couse differing greatly from state to state. But for instance, health insurance costs, tax write-offs, easier to get a loan or lines of credit in general, auto insurance deals, shit like that that is very handy as an adult.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.