[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*bIocks your way*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1491000702286.jpg (40KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491000702286.jpg
40KB, 400x298px
*bIocks your way*
>>
Am i very small, or is it very big?
>>
File: img_1804.jpg (574KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img_1804.jpg
574KB, 1536x2048px
>"Thanks for getting rid of that annoying guinea pig, anon! You're so brave!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FPP4eIxX8
Oh my Goooooodd =333
>>
>sister has guinea pig
>it makes some chattering sound at me that is apparently a threat noise

The fucking audacity.
I want to kick its ass, the stupid little faggot.
>>
File: pokemeow.jpg (58KB, 568x347px) Image search: [Google]
pokemeow.jpg
58KB, 568x347px
Pikamew, I choose you!
>>
>>35933920
That's actually a sound in response to fear.
>>
>>35934033
Good, it should fear me.
>>
>>35934064
Did you rape him yet?
>>
>>35933770
I'M SO STARTLED
>>
>>35934162
I don't want to rape him, but I would flick his balls if I got the chance.
>>
>>35933770
>*bIocks your way*

SSSQQQUUUUIISSSHHHHpppffppffpfflaaaakkkuhh

*splatter* *splatter* *splatter*

eewww...
>>
>>35933770
Fuck you for making me laugh you fucking nigger.
>>
>>35933770
*shits cocoa puffs*
>>
I have two guinea pigs and they are fucking annoying but they provide company so i keep them
>>
Shit, I'm now remembering all the horrible things I used to do to my sister's guinea pig.

>pop with a rubber band and laugh at the dweek sound it makes
>block it in so it can't leave the little hiding spot it runs to
>shake cage
>pour water on it
>hold and blow in it's face
>put in small box in the freezer to see if they shiver

She also had a gerbil that I would hold by the tail and spin in circles. Not hard like a centrifuge, more like a pendulum. The thing was fucking crazy, it bit a chunk of skin off my finger one day. That's when I decided to recreate one of my favorite psychology experiments by putting it in a bucket filled with water and just a tiny little island perch in the middle. Everytime it got on the perch I would push it back in the water with a wooden spoon. The crazy little shit eventually ate it's own tail down to a nub.
>>
>>35933850
Eating dog is one thing, but guinea pigs don't deserve this kind of fate.
>>
>>35933770

*STAMP*... *STAMP* ... *STAMP**STAMP**STAMP*
>>
>>35936633
They're idiots, it's no worse than eating clam.
>>
>>35936633

This, it's more fun to feed them to ferrets. Especially when the ferret is retarded and never learned how to make a proper kill. Mine is retarded and will kill things and then stack the bodies like some kind of nazi instead of just eating it like a normal ferret.
>>
*teleports behind guinea pig*

heh... nice exercise wheel you got there... it'd be a shame if... something were to... happen to it?

*katana slices wheel in two*

psh... nothin personnel.... kid....
>>
>>35933850
look at that crazy bitch, you just KNOW she'd be a freak in the bedroom
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.