[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here likes to scare people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: barlow.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
barlow.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
i usually just do it to my family. I'll hide somewhere when i hear somoene coming, or ill stand still in the dark or just wait behind the corner and jump out. My favorite thing to do, but also probably the most frightening thing for the other person i do is, when they are napping, i put my face inches from their face and wait for them to wake up. It usually happens after 10-15 sec and the reactions are priceless.
Parents and sister tell me im not normal when i do stuff like that but it just makes me happy like a little kid on christmas. No idea why.
My sister has traumas and fears from the shit i used to do.
But yea, share your techniques.
>>
>>35933660
My room is usually kinda messy with clothes everywhere so sometimes when someones about to come in i grab a pile of clothes and put it in the corner of my room and curl up underneath it and prcess to scare the shit out of them
>>
>>35934019
how do you have that much time to prepare
>>
>>35933660
>But yea, share your techniques.
I am >>35934019 tier when it comes to disguising my form in odd places.

I liked scaring people from the dark or when they think theyre alone.

Im black and skinny.
Also been told to wear a bell in jest on occasion.
I am the orginal spook.
>>
I never intentionally scare people (except one time in high school when I was being bullied, it involved pepperspray and a hammer)
My younger sister was afraid I was going to kill her in her sleep when we were younger though apparently ..
>>
>be lonely ass pathetic human being
>have a friend circle that also thinks im pathetic human being
>have female internet friend that no one knows about
>invite her over
>she visits
>decide to play prank on friends with her
>she goes into basement, undressed and puts on chains
>call friends, say i need them over for a favour
>take chainsaw and knife, bring them down to basement
>tell them ive kidnapped a girl and need to kill and dispose of her
>they freak the fuck out before i can explain the joke and run out of house
>police arrives a while later
>have to pay fine for wasting police resources after explaining situation
>friends dont talk to me nomore
people cant take a joke
>>
File: 1490140577642.png (158KB, 538x554px) Image search: [Google]
1490140577642.png
158KB, 538x554px
>>35933660
>>Scaring people

Mah boy, i like to do this too, I usually sneak behind people and wait to them notice me, my brother's girlfriend says that I'm look like a ghost, sneaking around the house scaring people, after i scare them i feel good and happy, but after I feel like shit, why do i did that?
>>
I once had a very good scare on my sister. We lived with my mother and she was at work, I was over at a friends house, so I knew my sister was home alone. When I came home, I sneaked inside and went to the power box and turned off the electricity so that when the lights in the house went off my sister couldn't turn the lights back on (also dark outside). When the lights went off she started saying "Hello, is someone here" obviously scared. Then I went into my mothers room and knocked on the door connected to my sisters room, afterwards I picked up my mothers manequin doll head and went to the corridor where I slammed shut the door that was facing my sisters room. This door had a hole in it where glass was supposed to be, so I lifted up the manequin head so that it was visible in the dark. My sister was yelling "stop it, who's there?" terrified and on the brink of crying while she at the same time was on the phone with our dad. After this I opened the door and shouted while running towards her room with a nylon sock covering my head which I found in my moms room. Then I revealed it was me and she talked about how scared she was until things where ok. I fucking love scaring people to man.
>>
>At work
>coworker is stacking packets in a container by himself
>sneak closer and closer and hide behind something waiting for the right moment
>when he turns around to stack another pack I place myself right behind him so that when he turns he sees my face
>he turns around and his eyes widen and his face shakes in horror
>calls me a cunt while I walk off laughing my ass off
>>
>mom comes home from work
>she say "hello anon, are you home?"
>she knocks on the door
>quickly hide so that wen she opens the door I'm hidden behind it
>the moment she opens and looks I pop my head and hand around the door and scream
>she almost pissed herself

there's just such a simple childlike joy in scaring people and for the most part those I scare laugh about it afterwards
>>
>It's 4AM and believe I'm the only one awake
>hear sounds from the corridor and hear the bathroom door close
>go out from my room and see it's completely dark
>sneak up to the bathroom door and place my face there with a crazy expression
>sister turns off the light in the bathroom before opening the door
>she sees my face and starts spazzing in horror
>tells me she thought she had a heart attack
>we laugh about it afterwards
>>
you're all mean
>>
>>35934307
It only takes like 10 secs to get ready and only if i know theyll be be coming in my room in advance
>>
>>35933660
What are you 12?

Grow the fuck up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.