[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Little Man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: bigbabyboy.png (808KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bigbabyboy.png
808KB, 1000x1000px
>be me
>go downstairs this morning
>5AM
>mommy's still in bed
>the wheels of progress yield for no man
>mommy wake up
>mommy
>hungy mommy
>WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
>mm-wha? Go back to bed anon, mommy will make you breakfast later
>the fucking nerve of this bitch
>pull down big boy pants
>pee piss on her face until she wakes up
>FUCKING HELL ANON, WHAT THE-
>oooooo mommy said a bad word, Daddy's attorney won't be happy about that!
>No, no, i-I didn't mean it uh uh does mommy's special little man want some French toast?
>yaaayyyy anon love Frens totes! With whipped cream and sprinkles too?
>sure anon... with sprinkles too...
Silly mommy, she didn't even charge me any GBP for my French toast this morning, she just kept crying, probably because she didn't get any French toast

Whohere /sillymommy/?
>>
>>35933102
nice story anon
got any more stories of your mummy being silly
>>
Stop posting these they make me sad

Delete this
>>
>>35933102
did that really happen lol
>>
>>35933293
i also want to hear more about this special little man
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 529x502px
>>35933907
Of course it did, fellow anon.
>>
File: eazy e pepe.png (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
eazy e pepe.png
75KB, 499x499px
>ever since the GBP inflation I've been a little short on cashies
>need more and I need it fast!
>suddenly I get a brainwave
>i slam my body against my mummy's bedroom door, it flies open and I do a gangsta walk in but I'm quickly winded, my cleanest cargo shorts pulled to my knees, my Hannah Montana night shirt tucked into my undies, and my best fedora worn backwards and tilted on my head (something I kissed it for beforehand as a preemptive apology)
>"ay baby wassup, it's yo boy Tendie Fresh in da houuuuse"
>ever since that nigger noise they call (c)rap music has become popular again after years of being rightfully hated by any civilized member of society, I decided to join the fad and become a rapper too
>she sighs "anon please go back to sleep. It's 3 AM and I have to get ready for work in a few hours"
>"ay ay ay hoe, don't diss me, I'm here to give yo ass a concert," I feel like I'm doing very well at emulating a black person despite not having any experience being around one, "I call dis single 'Poopoo in da streetz,' I wrote it while I was in a very dark place"
>she massages her temples and sighs again
>i give her the best performance ever, it's a masterpiece of dancing, lyrics, and vocal music. I feel like it's worth a hefty reward of GBP
>I'm breathing heavily but I'm asking for the reward anyway
>she laughs, "you don't just walk in here, scream about hating the Jews between loud 'dun duns' that you make with your mouth and ask for points reserved for when you do something good."
>that whorebag is sitting there mocking me! Me! Her special little angel!
>i almost want to run back to my room crying and poopooing my pants out of embarrassment, but I decide to do what all black people do when their mummy's disrespect them
>i slapped her hard and she collapsed against the bed
>I take her hand and I write a 500,000 GBP coupon in her name with it
>I quickly waddle back to my room with it, farting frantically
>mfw I get more tendies and I'm super hip
>>
File: 1077 - RAvLFbb.png (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1077 - RAvLFbb.png
646KB, 1920x1080px
>>35933102
tell me more

I want to hear about mommys special little man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.