[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oneitis support and issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: dpanickownload.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
dpanickownload.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>be me
>be college freshman
>have qt oneitis
>she is in the same extra curricular activities that i am in
>works at my work place
>we also have one math class together in our uni
>i gather the courage to ask if she wants to work on this project together
>she says yes
>progress.jpg
>fast foward to next class
>her friends visit her in class
>dont go over yet
>i overhear them talking
>"yeah and he asked if i wanna work together"
>cant hear her friends response
>think that they are talking shit about me
>get FUCKING PISSED
>don't go over and work with her
>finish project by myself
>look at her on my way out
>she looks sad
>worried that i fucked up

can i salvage this shit or did I mess up
should i just not talk to her forever after
>>
>>35932781
>have qt oneitis

Stopped reading there, famalamadingdong. You're already in far better place than half of us here.

The other half being the normies coming here to laugh at us, obviously.
>>
>>35932880
she isn't conventionally attractive to most people
but what makes her attractive to me is her being an autistic weirdo
>>
>>35932781
fucking sperglord you just fucked it up by doing that, why would you even do that you had a goddamn chance
>>
>>35932994
this made me mad because she didn't even cringe when i dropped spaghetti
shes perfection in my eyes
>>
you might actually be originally retarded
>>
>>35932781
SHE SAID "YES" YOU FUCKING MOROOOON.

GIRLS DONT JUST SAY "YES" FOR FREE.

I WANNA PUNCH YOU SO FUCKING BAD.
>>
>>35932781
man you can just be like
>i did the project all by myself so you didn't have to do any work, but could you look it over and make sure it is good? you're perspective is valuable to me so i'm sure you have good criticism
and then smile
good luck future normie!
>>
>>35934208
unless of course the project isn't a group project which is what i assumed because you didn't describe it so much, but if it ISN'T a group project
>i finished my project so that when we work on yours and it will be go a lot faster to do yours so we don't have to spend much time on the project and we can just chill after :)
>>
>>35932781
You messed up.
>>35932946
>but what makes her attractive to me is her being an autistic weirdo
Tell her you're also an autistic and you aren't good at women but want to try with her.
sad and sweet.
>>
>>35934208
>>35934248
maybe i'll ask if she wants to work on the next assignment together but ACTUALLY work with her this time
>>35934123
i was a bit worried that she was being fake because she wanted to bring harm to me

reason being that she was telling me about how she hates everyone in one of our extracurricular activities but she is so nice and sociable to their faces
>>
>>35934353
i dont wanna seem vulnerable and needy
i was being myself while simultaneously acting more alpha
>acting more confident
>making strong eye contact
>better posture
>trying my hardest not to stutter
>incorporating more dominate traits into my personality
>>
>>35934436
you think a girl that says she hates everyone would say she hates everyone to you if she hated you, when she puts on a fake smile to their faces?
dude where in the world is your logic?
>>
>>35932781
>>i overhear them talking
>>"yeah and he asked if i wanna work together"

Ehhh... that's pretty skimpy evidence to base any conclusions on.

>>worried that i fucked up

That's more than likely.

Basically, you were looking for an excuse to not get with her, and you found one by pulling it out of thin air.

You should have gone over to work with her, and then you could have taken her temperature in person. It would not have hurt you at all to do that.
>>
>>35934436
Jesus no!
You be a man and ask her out "hey, whats up, are you free now? would you come with me to this or that" or something, find your own way to ask.

No bullshit this time.

For project just tell her that you were too nervous about it and felt better doing it alone, but that you're really interested in her and want to see her during free time.

It doesn't matter if she rejects you or even tell others(people will know she is a slut if she does) just go and show where what you are up too, you don't give a fuck.

More importantly when you do, you be really confident or else you fuck up.
>>
>>35934436
>i was a bit worried that she was being fake because she wanted to bring harm to me

Yeah -- how about waiting until there's actual evidence that she wants to "bring harm" to you first?

You were a "bit worried" that she was being fake. Well, I'm "a bit worried" that a meteorite is going to strike me and kill me -- so does that mean that I should live in an underground bunker for the rest of my life?
>>
>>35934606
>>35934606
im not confessing my feelings to her
ive seen too many other anons confessing and getting shot down
>>35934615
good point yet i still saw all that shit about women fucking people over
>>
>Girl at work comes up to me and makes small talk
>Smiles at me when she can't stop to talk
>+3 weeks of being in different areas
>Ask her out for drinks
>She tells me she has a legit reason why she can't do it this weekend.
>We get interrupted by another person
>The other person leaves
I can't actually remember what I said, probably along the lines of "what do you think"
>Her response was "We'll see"
>Later that day she tells a group how she used to have very poor social confidence.
Do I press her on it? Do I joke about it when she says how I'm going by responding "we'll see?"
>>
>>35932781
You fucked up. There's minimal hope with this girl but it's worth a shot, just try not to be a cry baby about stupid shit next time.
>>
>>35934698
Joking about it is probably your best bet, if you pressure her she'll close herself off.
>>
>"yeah and he asked if i wanna work together"

Here let me fill in the blanks

"Hey anonette, I see you and sadfrog have a lot of classes together, what's he like?
>"yeah and he asked if i wanna work together-
-so I said 'sure', we'll see how it goes"
"Aww. He seems nice enough but just let us know if he's too creepy or anything."

You should never assume all girls are evil.
>>
>>35934758
She actually has a sense of humor as well
>>
>>35934689
You're not confessing you MORON this isn't highschool anymore.

SHE ALREADY KNOWS YOU LIKE HER.

>i''ve seen so many anons getting shot down.

You think by avoiding it, you will somehow make her like you?
How old are you?
>>
>>35934789
im still 18 i turn 19 in 2 months
>>
>>35934775
i guess r9k was wrong then...
>>
>>35934775

more like

>>hey stacy, I see you and sadfrog have a lot of classes together, what's he like?
>he's a fucking freak who can't take a hint and I don't have the heart to be any more direct, I think he has autism
>>does he bug you about hanging out together?
>yeah, and he asked if I wanna work together
>>hahaha, that's like the nerds version of netflix and chill

You should assume most girls are girls. They are vicious and pretend to be nice to your face just so they can make it sting worse when they decide to cash in on their little mindfuck.
>>
>orbit for eight years
>oneitus actually fucking gives me a chance
>relationship for five years
>realize they really aren't the person I thought they were
>hate their fucking guts
>feel more or less stuck with them for the rest of my life
Help me, I am in hell.
>>
>>35935299
Also, I think I might actually be gay.
>>
>>35935299
nigga just leave,, ;
>>
File: keelahgrahm.jpg (33KB, 542x554px) Image search: [Google]
keelahgrahm.jpg
33KB, 542x554px
>get a way to contact my oneitis
>talk to her for a while
>she takes a trip out of state
>she tells me she got back with her boyfriend whos my pal
>shes not responding any more
>tell her im sorry about the barrage of messages
>still not responding
she's expressed some intrest in me but i think she's done with me now
help guys
>>
>>35935542
Need more details
Ggs
>>
>>35935299

>fall for practice gf meme
>settle for depressed art major meme slut
>benis in bagina
>too pussy to dump even though she's weird and gained 30lbs
>treat her like shit and act distant
>only makes her clingier
>buttsex, facefuck,spankings, all my twisted kinks
>doesn't like it but says she'll do it if that's what I want
>august marks 5 years

Looks like I'm stuck with her. On the brightside I could probably fuck her sister in the ass and she'd be the one apologizing and lick the shit off afterwards. And here I thought I was a loser with no self esteem. I made her stop using facebook and hanging out with friends, even threw away her high school scrapbook because I didn't like the fact that she drew a portrait of her prom date. It sat in the trash can for three days until I took it out to the curb and she knew it was in there, she was too scared to take it back out.

I've become a caricature of everything I hate. I basically hit the jackpot and am using the golden ticket to wipe my ass. I don't know if I'm capable of happiness but I surely don't deserve it. Occasionally I'll feel bad and apologize then be extra nice to her for a few days until I start resenting her again. A lot of it stems from the virginity thing. This long and I'm somehow still mad that she didn't save herself for me when we met as 22 years old. All the bullshit about how she loves me so much just sounds hollow and meaningless. I really don't know why I keep her. Even though she's not a virgin the thought of her with another man makes me sick to my stomach. I constantly dream about her cheating on me and wake up pissed, but I shouldn't even care if I really don't like her.

Is it possible to love someone and hate them at the same time?
>>
File: 1461208710950.jpg (117KB, 660x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1461208710950.jpg
117KB, 660x1070px
>>35935542

This is a classic female move, hard to get. She's testing your desire for her. The expectation is you'll make one last grand gesture and overcome the odds to win her. Females think life is a fucking disney movie so you have to show up at her workplace with some kind of themed way to ask her out. If she's worth it then by all means jump through the hoops, but the fun doesn't stop once you land her. Then she expects for you to have little fights and then have angry makeup sex, she'll flirt with guys just to get you flustered, and make you play 20questions for why she is mad at you except she won't answer any of the questions, or have a legitimate reason for being mad in the first place.
>>
File: Kyuoot~.png (30KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Kyuoot~.png
30KB, 1111x1111px
>>35935602
>know her as my friends girlfriends
>briefly get to know her
>after summer i have her in 2 of my classes and found up she broke up with her boyfriend
>learn shes into the arts and im into being a drawfag aswell
>we bond and drift apart over the course of the year
>we still manage to have some sort of connection
>like i said she shows some intrest
>get a form to contact her cause im leaving early for a break
>she fufills the purpose of why i got her contact intro
>still talk with her though, but her responses show little feedback
>eventually she tells me shes out of state on break when i ask whats up
>say i went to this restaurant that shares her boyfriends name
>she replies with thats my boy friends name :)
>tell her im happy they got back together and ask how her boyfriend has been
>tell her to send me more stuff about the place shes visiting
>both are opened but not replied
>2 hours later
>catch up with her boyfriend whos still chill as fuck, he doesnt make any comments on his girlfriend
>apologize for sending a lot of messages to her
>still no reply
help
>>35935823
i doubt shes playing hard to get
>>
File: 1482377950992.jpg (12KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482377950992.jpg
12KB, 285x300px
>>35934510

gotta point out the red flags in this post

>trying to put up a chadly farce

acting alpha is an obvious tell to the opposite sex, especially if it occurs artificially and isn't natural

>not beeing urself
>>
>>35935733
If you really hate it just leave
You can even hit her up for sex if she's that clingy
>>
File: 1460416403860.png (8KB, 1392x709px) Image search: [Google]
1460416403860.png
8KB, 1392x709px
>>35935823

don't listen to this faggot, you are delusional if you are willing to debase yourself down to this level of cuckoldry
>>
>>35935119
Ok so you're still young and dumb.

You need to be self-dependent and aware of your own balls.

ASK HER OUT.
And no matter what happens do not show you're afraid or sad if she rejects your proposal.

I think you actually stand a chance.
>>
I spend last night fondling my onitis tits and body whilst she slowly was stroking my cock.
We were both sober
We were both virgins
All whilst in public

This is after a year of hanging out like once a month, and we are both taking it slow
>>
>>35934698
>Do I joke about it when she says how I'm going by responding "we'll see?"
jesus christ no
>>
>>35936232
Thanks for the encouragement anon
I will continue pursuit but wont let them know my feelings
I was originally just going to stop talking to her
>>
i might apply to a job at costco soon just because being only around my uncle all the time can be annoying. but today at work i rewired the 2 wires that go to the tarp motor on a dump truck, took 45 feet of wire.

the only thing about getting a job somewhere else is i dont know what to expect. i like my job but sometimes my uncle just says stupid things like once when i was using a chisel to beat something out and he was like "hit it hard" and i told him i was just trying not to hit my hand and he was like "just hit it hard if you worry about hitting yourself youll never get good with a hammer, that stuff just happens" and i hit ot harder but that kinda stuff just makes me feel kinda mad. i already feel like a fucking pussy idiot all the time.

i do like drinking but i only smoke really, i dont think it hurts my health smoking like 4 a day but i do find myself clearing my throat a lot. at work every few months if i cough much (ive always had a cough) my uncle will say somethibg like "do you still use that vaping thing" or tell me something like "you need to stop smoking getting cancer would be bad" and hell he will run diesel teucks indoors with the doors shut and once it gets smokey just turns on a fan that is on the edge o the building at the top that sucks out air. diesel burns your eyes. an i just know that if i ever did get cancer he would say some shit like "well you brought it on yourself" and that just makes me mad

that shit kinda pisses me off, am i pathetic or acting like a retard? sorry about this being a long one

>>35932781
i seriously get you and wpuld feel the same way but i think you can, just tell her you thought she might have felt uncomfortable being around you and then if she says no i think i would say "sorry about that" but yeah you werent in the wrong
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.