[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still not sure how to feel about this to be desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Sad.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>wake up
>check kike book
>turns out i sent oneitis a text yesterday at 2 am, i recall nothing of it for some reason.
>I think you have really pretty hands
>I haven't talked to nor seen this woman in about a month
>she does have pretty hands though
>try not to think about it much, i already know i had no chance to begin with so who cares.
> she replied back like an hour ago
>I think your hands are particularly attractive too anon, I've been looking at them, they're well defined.

I always knew she was as autistic as I was, It's why I like her, too bad she just wants us to stay "friends".
>>
>>35932660
dude she probably thought you were joking around and sent a sarcastic message back to you.
"well defined" lmao
do you really think she gives a fuck about your hands
>>
>>35933263
i don't know ,maybe?. she's a weirdo. does all sorts of dumb things, and clings to silly stuff.
so yeah. Like, personally, i have a kink for cute hands, I don't know about her, but her actually being attracted to hands to isn't something that's completely off the realm of possibilities.
I don't really care anymore either way, she already basically rejected me. so there's really no point to it all.
>>
>>35933372
post a pic of her from her fb?
>>
>>35933405
why. I don't trust you guys.
>>
>>35933440
i want to see how she looks like
change some pixels so we can't find it via image search tools
>>
File: Goya.jpg (42KB, 373x330px) Image search: [Google]
Goya.jpg
42KB, 373x330px
>>35933472
tried modfying it as hard as i could. i saw what happened to the last guy that posted pics of his oneitis.
>>
>>35933674
she actually doesn't look bad at all, wow. are you sure she's actually autistic
>>
>>35934058
yeah she is pretty.
well obviously she isn't literally autistic. but has some weird habits. says weird stuff. is into anime. never leaves her home. has trouble saying what she thinks. she'd actually fit right in here now that i think about.
She's literally everything i want in a woman. and she's so nice to me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.