[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most robot friendly cities to live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3245.jpg (147KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.jpg
147KB, 790x843px
What are the most robot friendly cities to live?
>>
>>35932615
Pyongyang of course.
>>
>>35932615
whole finland
>>
File: 1452018067478.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
1452018067478.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
I just realized I am purposely trained myself to walk slow because I recognized that walking fast is part of the virgin walk

I never fully confronted why I did that but damn
>>
>>35932684
Do they even have cities there
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1024x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1024x359px
Post the full thing you beta cuck
>>
>>35932704

>walking slower just to look normal

cuck
>>
>>35932615
Seattle is a robot Utopia.
>Rainy weather.
>Legal weed.
>Depression epidemic.
>Fast internet.
>Lots of jobs, especially in programming and tech.
>Insanely high minimum wage.
>Aesthetic as fuck.
>Lots of autist-friendly qts who wear a lot of dark colors and have bags under their eyes.
>Underground music scene.
>Local laws make it easy to squat in abandoned buildings. Which you'll probably need to do because the rent is extremely high.
>Massive aspie population, due to the aforementioned tech jobs.
>Overall very comfy.

T. Robot living in Seattle.
>>
>>35932797

i'm planning to fly over and watch vidya in august. still real nervous about it all. expensive rent, but what's the right shelter play for a weeklong visit, anon?
>>
>>35932833
If you're just in town for a week, you should probably just get a hotel/motel room somewhere close to the airport. You can catch the light rail downtown from there; Seattle public transit is actually really good, and Google maps has it accurately charted out.

Why are you coming here to watch Vidya? Also, which part of the USA are you from?
>>
>tfw robot living in LA
>>
>>35933067

TI7. Only the biggest deal in cyber-digital athletics ever. I got enough wagecuck coins that I'm willing to blow pretending to be a real normie traveler 'n' life haver & shit. Probably not going to live to spend it all anyway.

Most of my life has been spent here in Jersey, which has dogshit tier transit apart from a single railroad. Never lived in a city apart from short periods in former USSR. You never use Uber or anything like that?
>>
>>35932615
Honestly Montreal wouldn't be a bad choice, But Toronto or vancouver would be better.
>>
>>35933423
Toronto is a fucking hellhole. I want out.
>>
>>35933202

If you lived in the right area, it'd be comfy, otherwise it's hell, especially in santa Monica or Venice Beach
>>
>>35933291
I only ever use Uber when it's too late out for the busses to be running.
If you're using the transit here, Google maps will work for figuring out which buses you need to take. I'd invite you to stay at my place, but I'm taking a trip to Spokane to visit family here in a few days.

Enjoy your legal weed and gaming anon! Don't forget to buy some coffee while you're here. It's the best in the country.
>>
>>35932733
Yeah man 100 lbs is really alot
>>
>>35932797
Theres literally nothing inherently "robot" about rainy weather. Its sad that "robot" these days just means "what i like" and normie means "what i dont like". Fuck right now my roof is leaking rain bad
>>
File: backyardsnow.jpg (79KB, 553x488px) Image search: [Google]
backyardsnow.jpg
79KB, 553x488px
>>35933423
this picture was taken from my backyard last week, comfy season lasted extra long here in Montreal
>>
>>35933482

Yeah? I work selling coffee to people with too much money, but not at Starcucks. The best is probably Brazilian peaberry but I'd rather have some iced espresso bullshit than drip.

You're visiting family until August? wow what a good son
>>
>>35934070

>tfw living in UK
>tfw no comfy snow
>tfw no comfy rain either (recently)

Only fucking shitty sunny weather, I fucking hate it.
>>
>>35934330
>Missed the part of your post talking about August.
>Assumed you were going next week for some reason.
Fug.
>>
>>35934603

well drop that snapchat then ho
>>
>>35934346
Now its raining :') i love walking my dog in the rain, its so comfy and calming
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.