[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you working on losing that weight, Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: CNdY85QUEAEmt8e.jpg (27KB, 493x535px) Image search: [Google]
CNdY85QUEAEmt8e.jpg
27KB, 493x535px
Are you working on losing that weight, Anon?
>>
>>35932033
doctor im 114 lbs... pleas leave me alone
>>
>>35932033
This guy is pretty fat himself
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>35932033
>He will most likely die before me
It isn't fair
>>
>>35932048
thank you mr. skeltal

orig
>>
>>35932033
>tfw burned 400 calories with kettlebells and will do some more this evening
>ate nothing but shrimp and fruits & veggie for supper

feels good man

>>35932051
Not really he's like 80 years old or something so he just has old man skin
>>
I need to gain weight. I've been too depressed to eat the past few months. I'm normally 140lbs and right now I'm 125. I'm 5'9. I want to start drinking shakes to maybe add some more calories, but the protein powder at most places tastes like crap. Anyone have any recommendations?
>>
>>35932231
Stop caring about what food tastes like

It's difficult but it's possible
>>
The latest episode was hands down the best episode of the series
>>
File: stop fat.png (138KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
stop fat.png
138KB, 257x257px
Anon, you will die if you don't lose 30lbs by the end of this post
>>
>>35932286
>>35932033

stop shilling for this fucking reality tv show
>>
>>35932231
eat meals then eat like cookies. i had a box of mrs.fields cookies after every dinner i ate one. i was 150 at one point. i am now 130 something with muscle.
>>
>>35932231
Muscle Pharm vanilla powder tastes good, it was on sale at Costco a while back.

I honestly don't have any trouble with the taste of any protein powder. Protein bars on the other hand are absolutely disgusting dry shit that I can't even eat half of, they all taste like shoe.
>>
>>35932414
Why? No one is actually playing to watch it.

Shows about fatties and hoarders and people who eat candles and fuck cars are the best because we can either laugh at them and feel better about ourselves, or we can look at them as warning from our future selves, or we can be like "oh shit that is me"
>>
> 6'4 155 lbs
> Dr says I need to gain weight
> Day before next appointment eat a shit load of crap
> Day of appointment eat more crap and drink a ton of water, wear the heaviest clothes I own
> Dr weighs me and is impressed at my weight gain
> "Wow great job, anon!"
> Go back to normal eating habits and lose it all within a few days
>>
I've lost about 50-60 lbs since last summer

I've been eating like garbage the past week since I've been on vacation, but I'm going to get back on the keto train when I get home tomorrow. Hope I can lose the last 20 lbs I need
>>
I'm 6' 140 and dropping weight while growing tits. I think my hormones are fucked up but I'm too lazy to go to the doctor.
>>
Yea

>Takes another slice of pizza
>>
>>35932033
Yep. 15-20 lbs to go.
>>
>>35932745
>eating pizza by the slice

wow check out admiral healthy over here who's eating food in portions
>>
File: wut3.jpg (43KB, 397x474px) Image search: [Google]
wut3.jpg
43KB, 397x474px
>>35932766
>he doesn't tell the pizza place to not precut the pizza so you can pour ranch and sour cream in the middle and eat it like a Italian taco
>>
>>35932033

just one lil' eggroll
>>
>>35932033
Doctor, I'm 110 pounds, why are you telling me to lose weight?
>>
>>35932033
Im working on fucking ye mom kid.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.