[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the essential qualities that constitute a robot, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: diogenes_ASkwT.jpg (378KB, 674x897px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes_ASkwT.jpg
378KB, 674x897px
What are the essential qualities that constitute a robot, /r9k/? Is it a core set of requirements that must be met or is it a more nebulous common set of attributes that defines a robot?
>>
affinities for:
-introversion
-perversion
-diversion
-tendies
>>
Not being able to not be a virgin without paying.
>>
File: Dioegenes pic.jpg (136KB, 620x814px) Image search: [Google]
Dioegenes pic.jpg
136KB, 620x814px
>>35931315
It seems to me though that tendies are enjoyed by all. Don't normies enjoy the tendies too? Friend things are widely enjoyed and chicken is also widely enjoyed so perhaps we may assume that tendies are also widely enjoyed by normies too.
>>
Being a social outcast I'd say
>>
>>35931364
but it rhymed with affinities
>so does dioegenes

it must be fate
>>
>>35931332
this

sex is the barrier, it's what defines a normie
>>
File: dioalex.gif (56KB, 283x206px) Image search: [Google]
dioalex.gif
56KB, 283x206px
>>35931332
>>35931606
How can this be? Isn't it just a joke that there are people older than eighteen and virgins here? I thought we all got it on when we were adolescents. Are you telling me that someone has really made it into their college years without getting laid?
>>
>>35931315
>perversion
>not being a prude confused and averse to sexual conventions

Two types of guys
>>
>>35931236
You know ive been wondering about this for a very long time.
Ive had relationships, ive gotten laid, so by most standards i wouldnt be considered a robot on this board.
But in reality, every woman ive ever been with me described me as so, to my face they said that i act and have an emotional capacity of a robot.
After hearing that from multiple women, one day on the internet i find a forum page named robot9001. And i see how different a robot is on this board, and in reality.
>>
File: 1490028193698.jpg (203KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490028193698.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
>>35932311
>not being both at the same timerino.
>>
>>35931683
I'm 21 and I never got into a relation of any kind, I never even touched a woman apart from my mother or sister.
Ultimately, some people are so socially incapable that they can't even deal with that kind of things. I personally don't care for relations, as I live alone, and simply talking anonymously is more than enough to satisfy my need for interactions.
So you could say I'm a virgin by choice: I already find normal interactions tiring as they are, I can only imagine the headache associated with love... And due to the fact I never experienced it, I don't crave for it.
Could I get into a relation, one day? Who knows...Either I find someone who thinks exactly like I do, or it probably will be a lost cause, as I simply can't create connections with people, and said connections break apart almost instantly.
But a lot of people (around 50% according to strawpolls) are virgins here.
>>
>>35931236
-lack of desire for sex
-introversion
-perversion of any kind
-existential torment
>>
>>35932499
Implying I dont have a terrible braap/efro fetish while hating nudity and everything else
>>
Stop data mining you fucking shill.
>>
>>35932755
Thid on works
>>
>>35932605
That sounds pretty sad, anon. I thought some people might be late bloomers and get laid by another awkward individual in college at worst. Can't even imagine being a virgin past one's college years.

Even ugly and greasy people like to have sex.
>>
>>35933571
Whenever someone is a virgin past the age of 22, it's because they expect more out of a partner than what they have to offer. Their standards are warped. Every time.
>>
>>35933571
I guess I would, but that's not sad really: do you think you could miss what you've never experienced? I may not live a happy life, but I'm contempt with it and I never felt like it was a hole I needed to fill.
As for other people here...I can't really relate to them really, and their obsession for romantic relationships. But I'm sure it has more to do with the way they see a relationship compared to what they can realistically get.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.