[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tumblr girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Let's face it we're all lonely and dating a normalfag is out of the question. Our only option is to date our female equivalent and that is tumblr. I'm positive that like 4chan the ones with intense political opinions are just more vocal than anyone else in short their sjws are our /pol/. I would like to meet a girl on tumblr but have no idea how to go about it. I'm still brainstorming right now and that's why I made this thread so we can all brainstorm together and figure out the best way to go about this.
>>
>>35930789
My friend has a friend who taught him how to do it, and he said apparently all you have to do is find a girl nearby with low self esteem and compliment her till her self esteem gets up, then message her.
>>
>>35930789
> tfw gf is literally a tumblr using, leftist Jewess
>>
>>35930902
So long as she doesn't try to force her political beliefs or try and mutilate your kids penis there is literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
Waste of time, "robot" women aren't like robot men who want somebody to share in their socially unacceptable hobbies and give them a reason to work hard, they want a man to save them from being a "robot".
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 211x239px
>>35930951
But don't you want to save someone? Don't you want to be someone's Misaki? As men we have an inherent need to protect them. It's only beta whiteknighting if you orbit after she rejects you or you give her preferential treatment over others because she's a women. I think I'm being reasonable here.
>>
>>35931095
They don't want to be "saved" by a loser. Women want someone better than them, who has more friends and makes more money.
>>
>>35930948
Yeah she's a good person just find it funny how she fits alot of checkboxes that 4chan dislikes. She is religious though so she may try to snibidy snab if we ever have a son. But that's far down the road
>>
>>35931147
So long as you can make it to middle class on your own I'm pretty sure you could find a decent girlfriend on tumblr.
>>
There's really not much to it.

start using tumblr

follow some tags for shit you enjoy, videeo games, some tv shows or whatever else

start following people who post to that shit or generally have funny or interesting posts

even if you see someone reblogging stuff from another person and it's funny stuff then look at it and follow them

just follow people, like and reblog their posts like you normally would, don't be weird and do everything or like and reblog shit you wouldn't want to normally

respond to their personal posts if it's appropriate

eventually people will follow you back and eventually one of your "mutuals" might be a girl you have a lot of shit in common with.

obviously you may never ever find someone that lives near you that shares the same interests as you, but oh well.

tumblr isn't really a place that you can just find someone near you that you'd like, and a ton of people don't post to regularly used tags or have any amount of followers at all so its almost impossible to find unless you find them from them randomly in a post's notes.
>>
Been with my tumblr gf for 2 years already.
It's just like
>>35931259
said.

Try to bond with people that share your interests. "Ours" was Dark Souls back then. I man'd up and messaged her a few times, started talking and then I went turbo autist.

Told her I might've developed a crush on her and I just wanna save both of us the awkward hazzle and just leave her alone.
She took the bait and...the rest is history.
>>
>>35930789
>fell for the "4chan users should date tumblrinas" meme
>try to get close to qt tumblrina chick
>try to get past the fact she thinks gender doesnt exist or something
>we playfully make fun of the fact we're from two warring sites, think it's going well

until

>walking past her talking to one of her friends one day
>"yeah anon is so butthurt he always has to reference that i use tumblr and try to make me feel bad what a douche"

don't do it, anons. tumblrinas are roasties inside.
>>
>>35931638
Fuck it man everyone has a right to be a sucker once and I'm going for it!
>>
>>35931668
i mean i guess you can do what you want, i'm just really recommending you don't for your own good.s
>>
>>35931147
They just don't want to be saved by a misogynistic cis shitlord who sees women as objects and constantly spouts problematic things and probably contributes to rape culture as well.

This could work, you know?
>>
>>35930789
how do i get a tumblr gf guys? can someone explain?
>>
>>35931095
misaki didn't save anyone, rewatch it you fucking dumb faggot
>>
>implying being lonely isn't a choice for women
>implying tumblr isn't full of normalfags
>>
>>35931885
Some guy said you just keep reblogging stuff until one jumps on your dick
>>
I'm fairly sure OP is just a tumblrina trying to get even more beta orbiters for her and her fellow tumblr users
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.