[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barron Trump a robot like us ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Barron-Trump.jpg (69KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Barron-Trump.jpg
69KB, 940x545px
It is very likely that Barron Trump has Asperger Syndrome,

I suffer from the same disorder and can see it from the behavior and demeanor of Barron.

Also Trump had suspiciously high interest in it when people were around him who had a connection with this particular disorder. I remember for example a round table with doctors.

And now of course the announcement of the White House taking part in Autism Awareness Day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qH8S9bu6g4
>>
>>35929719
I hope we have a Trump dynasty so that we'll eventually have Barron as Pres and finally have someone with Aspergers as President.
>>
>>35929838
This would be very very interesting to see.

I wonder are there any big politicians with Asperger Syndrome ?

For example i can totally debate and stuff but i would never be able to have connections that you need to become a powerful politician, i don't even have 1 steady real life friend.

I can debate like a motherfucker tough.
>>
>>35929732
I'm picturing all the shit jokes for the anime
>Wow! It's a real life Wall!

>Barron is shocked when he finds out the Eva he pilots is an actual RUSSIAN
>THEN he finds out it's his mom
>>
>>35929719
Absolutely. It's a good thing too, now we'll have a robot president.
>>
>>35929874
Plus Barron would have his Dad who has tons of business experience and Presidential experience to teach him, so he would probably do a really great job. And of course the Aspergers would probably make him better than someone who doesn't have it.
>>
File: 0029 - WjciIST.png (67KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
0029 - WjciIST.png
67KB, 302x389px
>>35929919
This will be very interesting to see.

I can't think of a big public figure having this syndrome.

It will be very interesting how he himself develops himself.

What kind of decisions he will take in life and how good he will be able to hide it.

I fear that his dad will try his best tough to hide his disorder.

It will probably take a while until he becomes independent enough to let himself be seen openly with his disorder.
>>
>handsome
>rich
>son of the most powerful man in the world
>5'fucking10 at 10 YEARS OLD

He's not a robot, he's a Chadaonis
>>
File: 0117 - 6gJaWGB.jpg (16KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
0117 - 6gJaWGB.jpg
16KB, 396x384px
>>35930092
From the outside yes, but just like Elon Musk(Probly neurotypical) at heart people still suffer whene they have a major mental disorder.

Elon Musk often expressed how he doesn't like being himself even tough of his fortune.

Also remember how Cobain offed himself for example.

Not everything is being rich handsome and powerful, especially when you have it right from the get go.
>>
>>35930092
He's not mentally a chad, that's for sure. He spends his time on the computer, and likely has Aspergers, so at least he would probably relate to us to some extent.
>>
File: trump-family-portrait.jpg (109KB, 915x596px) Image search: [Google]
trump-family-portrait.jpg
109KB, 915x596px
>>35930051
He's just an awkward 11 year old.

The amount of friends and sex he'll be getting in his teenage years and later is something robots cannot even imagine.
>>
>>35930172
Yeah he will have a wonderful life, but i'm saying it is very likely that he is on the Autism Spectrum. I am and can see it very clearly.
>>
>>35930170
>>35930160

There's absolutely no proof whatsoever that Barron has any mental deficiencies other than a short clip of him on election night at 4 AM when he's very tired. Fake news.
>>
>>35930206
He's 11 years old. He's still a kid.
>>
>>35929992
Trump will most likely be dead by the time Barron is old enough to become president
>>
>>35930172
He'll be sneaking in underaged girls to fuck through the Monroe tunnels like Kennedy did. So many fresh underaged cherries will be popped in the white house - almost equivalent to when Bill Clinton himself was there.
>>
>>35930207
Who said anything about deficiencies? People with high-functioning Aspergers can be much more intelligent than those without.
>>
>>35929992

Donald will be dead by the time Barron can run.
>>
>>35930207
There is circumstantial evidence, like why did his father speak a lot about SPECIFICALLY Autism when he had a round table with medical professionals at the White House ?

He had like a ton of question for the person working on Autism.

Also he was very loud on Autism during the debates, nobody else did this.

Also recently it was announced that the White House will be lit blue on Sunday for Autism Awareness day.

Trump personally made sure this happens.

He has a good friend who is working on Autism research.

There is so much circumstantial evidence and i just see it in Barron how he expresses himself, where he is looking, when he and how he smiles.

There is so much subtle shit that you only realize when you have this disorder yourself.
>>
>>35930249
I know, but there's no reason he couldn't teach Barron these things while he's still alive.
>>
>>35930249
>Trump will most likely be dead by the time Barron is old enough to become president
>most likely
>>
>>35930310
He could live to 100.
>>
File: adult diaper.jpg (52KB, 540x751px) Image search: [Google]
adult diaper.jpg
52KB, 540x751px
>>35930365
>He could live to 100.
He won't.
>>
>>35930278
Because there's the whole autism-vaccination debate, that's what he's interested in.
>>
>>35930172
he lives on his own floor on trump tower. poor kis is going to be socially retarded.
>>
>>35930549
You do realize normal people leave their living spaces to interact with others irl, right? Normal people don't have to have others forced to be around them in order to make friends
>>
>>35930549
He is in a private school. I am sure his family and probably his doctor is making sure that he is getting forced to be in social situations.
>>
File: 1484951773880.jpg (87KB, 759x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1484951773880.jpg
87KB, 759x1054px
What did Barron mean by this?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.