[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel weak after losing fight to little brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0145.png (968KB, 904x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.png
968KB, 904x628px
My brother's 12 (13 tomorrow) and I'm 18, my brother whenever in the presence of my girlfriend always does stupid shit to try to impress her. So he challenged me to a play fight and he catches me in the hold seen in the picture. My girlfriend took the picture as she was finding the whole thing hilarious. I tapped out and was lowkey pissed about it for the rest of the day.

After my girlfriend had left, my brother started talking shit and I ended up punching him once or twice. So later on, I was watching tv when my brother sneak attacks me and places me in a bodyscissor (legs around waist) while twisting both of my arms. I'm stuck for what must have been about 10 minutes (he didn't respond to tap outs) and start throwing up. My brother tells me to say that "I lick donkey balls" out loud otherwise he would continue squeezing and I did.

All of this has made me lose my confidence completely, I was never super strong but was always athletic which I thought was enough. Now I'm getting self-conscious about being weak and it's starting to get to me. Even my girlfriend has been acting more distant recently and I'm wondering if the fight had anything to do with it. I just feel so weak rn. Anyone got any advice or motivation?
>>
get strong and beat his ass
>>
File: frying-nemo.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
frying-nemo.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
pasta wasn't even good the first few times
>>
>>35929473
2 tips anon

>Dump your gf
>If you have to fight against your brother again just forget the fact that he is you relative. Fight like your life depends on it. If you fight guided by pure instinct i have no doubt you will whoop his ass.
>>
>>35929473
What's that wrestle move called?
Forced-cocksucker?
>>
>>35929473
I gave the guy advice when I saw this before. I was le bamboozled XD
>>
>>35929473
I'm 90% sure your gf gives -2 shits about you and your brother play fighting. She probably wouldn't like it if you beat up your brother over horseplay
>>
>>35929473
>tfw no little brother to fight with
>only have a shitty normalfag little sister.
>>
this is some Top bait
>>
>>35929516
>>35929553
I can't just beat him up I'll get in trouble, everyone just thinks it's hilarious when he does it to me. My parents actually encourage him to 'spar' with me because he's been taking jiu jitsu classes and it's the first sport he's ever been interested in so they want to encourage him. It's not fair though because I don't know anything and I can't just punch him because he's younger than me.
>>
Even if I'm responding to copypasta, if he's 12 and you're 18 you could've just punched his body anywhere and he'd be shitting his pants. Or you could've stood up and mashed him into the ground.
>>
>>35929623
I couldn't stand up his legs were too tight around my head and I started to get dizzy it was either tap out or literally pass out in front of my gf dude
>>
>>35929613
You can though you retard. Even if he knows about jew jitsu chances are you are both taller and heavier than him. If he puts you into a leg choke, try to calm down and punch him in the nutsack or try standing up and mashing him with your body weight. Beat him up like a dog if he continues with this shit. If he doesn't stop, break one of his toes. Just say it was an accident while he attacked you.
>>
>>35929692
Either you're a troll or fucking retarded. No 12yo has such strength in his legs. I was a fucking weakling at 18 and I could get out of simple legchokes by throwing two punches to his dick.
>>
>>35929696
I can't seriously hurt him, my parents would ruin my life for that. I just want to be able to wrestle him but I'm not that strong and he's got training so it's not even fair.
>>
>no greentext
>girlfriend
>reddit
>>
>>35929747
It's not like you could still lose your dignity. But you're just a bored troll. Anyone on here could knock out the child in the OP in two punches.
>>
my first fight was against someone a lot smaller than me. I'm a pacifist normally but this guy wouldn't give up. I snap kicked him in the gut, picked him up and threw him to the ground. got on top then ground and pound. I can't even fight. but if you have the advantage of being bigger use it.
>>
File: IMG_0795.png (788KB, 804x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.png
788KB, 804x691px
>>35929546
>>35929565
>>35929623
Also this isn't pasta, I made this thread before on other boards but everyone just made up weird bullshit about how my little brother was fucking my gf. Pic of me and him for proof this isn't pasta, hopefully you guys can see I'm small for my age too so telling me to "beat his ass" isn't gonna do shit especially when he has training

>>35929745
He has training, apparently he's really good at jiu jitsu in his classes so idk what I can even do against him.
>>
>>35929857
>that smug fucking face
He'll be fucking your boypussi (without your consent) in less than three years.
>>
>>35929857
Manlets, when will they ever learn? He's way more alpha than you will ever be. In two years he'll fuck your gf while you fap to her loud orgasms next room.
>>
>>35929888
Ok so you're just gonna say weird shit like in the other threads? He's still a kid dude I just want to know what I can do to fight against his jiu jitsu training especially when my gf is around
>>
>>35929473
>seeing normies descend into failed normieism
>watching them realize they don't have any controll over their lives
>>
File: child.jpg (4KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
child.jpg
4KB, 186x186px
>>35929473
ASHGIDEI LOVE JON TRON AS D A

XXXXX PENIS IN VAGINA
AEDFBABEHSRG
EAT MY BABIES
>>
>>35929921
I'm not a "manlet" I'm not even done growing since I was a late bloomer so idk what you're talking about
>>
>>35929933
rasengan that nigger
>>
>>35929473
fucking kill him, no one is going to take their time to listen to you so just do it
>>
Cuck him.
Take a picture of that.
>>
>>35929473
beat that insolent little snot up
>>
>>35929473

I fucking refuse to believe this.
>>
>>35929558
Irish chode hold, often mistaken for grundle rumble.
>>
>>35929473
You should have tapped out and then beat the the shit out of him. You don't let younger siblings have that kind of leverage over you, even if it means being a shitbird.
That's part of being a good brother, is putting them in their place when they step out of line.
>>
>>35930002
Can't beat him up, parents will kill me. The only thing I can even do is to just beat him in wrestling fair and square. I mostly just want him to leave me alone when my gf is around, he's just really annoying always trying to show off
>>
Judging from the picture you could've just punched his belly instead of tapping out like a faggot.
>>
>>35930075
No I couldn't his legs were too tight and I got dizzy
>>
>>35930055
tell him that he's being an insolent little snot
>>
>>35929857
>hopefully you guys can see I'm small for my age too so telling me to "beat his ass" isn't gonna do shit

That doesn't mean shit. Even if it means being a dirty fucker, you need to sort him out. You are doing a disservice to him by NOT keeping his ego in check.
>>
>>35929473
We all know you made this thread to tall a out how sexually attracted you are to your little brother.
>>
>>35930106
That won't do anything and will probably just make him attack me more, I don't want to provoke him
>>
>>35930055
Shut the fuck up and beat your fucking sibling you quadrupple nigger. We know your parents are retarded what's the worst they could do? Fucking faggot seriously. Some faggot kid tried talking shit to me thinking I wouldn't dare punching him. Second time he did it I punched him in the face. He ran to his parents, they ran to my parents and I've told them he was a little faggot. They knew him so they could just agree. They told the other parents that the little faggot can't prove I hit him.
>>
>>35930139
this >>35930159
honestly with how spineless you are I'm not surprised your own little brother treats you like such a pussy
>>
>>35930104
Just stop posting you faggot, should've presented your asshole for him to fuck. His legs are way thinner than my arms were when I was 14. If you get dizzy from that I guess you regularly pass out while getting fucked by your gf with a strapon.
>>
>>35930159
They're paying for my school right now dude so the worst they could do is literally ruin my entire future which they would do too because my brother is still just a kid and I'm older
>>
>>35929613

Just fucking punch him dude. Teach him a lesson.
>>
Kek, and I thought I was a cuck to my brother, but at least it makes sense as he's 2 years older than me and stroger and has always had a Chad demeanor.
>>
>>35930198
Dude he knows jiu jitsu the chokes he uses on me make me feel like I'm going to pass out almost instantly it's totally unfair that's why I'm looking for advice on how to get stronger or whatever
>>
>>35930205
You really think you're parents are going to fuck over one of their son's entire life?
You're honestly just a real cuck, fucking pathetic
>>
>>35930244
If I beat up my little brother yeah I think they'd be willing to do anything, I don't want to find out anyways. Just want to be able to beat him fair and square in wrestling so he leaves me and my gf alone
>>
>>35930273
Avoid him
If you're really bothered and annoyed by his behavior, avoid him and ignore him at all times, eventually he may get the message
>>
>>35930291
How can I avoid him if we live in the same house? I don't want to give him the cold shoulder either because my parents will get mad at me
>>
>>35930291
Kek not him but siblings will not leave you alone if you ignor them.
>>
>>35930055
>>35930104
>>35930139
>>35930205
>>35930240
>>35930273
Quit being a faggot and watch some jui-jitsu tutorials on YouTube and learn how to get out of a fucking triangle choke. Alternatively, you could just kill yourself and stop posting on this board. You're even more of a beta male than any 33 year old HKV on this board. Git gud or an hero you literal vagina.
>>
>>35930309
God you're fucking worthless. How do you expect anything to change if you're so afraid to do anything that might upset anybody?
>>
>>35929473
You're pathetic. Genuinely

Not only is your brother a waste of oxygen but so are you.
>>
>>35930338
I already tried learning wrestling on my own but it doesn't work, you need an instructor
>>
>>35930309
>he's shying away from his 12yo brother

How tall are you? What's your weight?
>>
>>35930205
They won't stop paying for your school just because you did what brothers do. They obviously want to see you succeed if they're paying for it in the first place.

You're afraid of your brother and what he can do to you when it should be the other way around. Besides, if his ego is as elevated as I think it is, he probably won't run to mommy and daddy if you ended up beating his ass. What you need to do is escalate it to the point to where he is scared to fight you - it doesn't matter if you're weaker.
>>
>>35930353
Oh, so you're retarded. Good job.
You can use your brother as a sparring partner, but you're still too beta to do anything. Chug some drano please.
>>
>>35930358
>if his ego is as elevated as I think it is, he probably won't run to mommy and daddy if you ended up beating his ass
this, the brat's obviously high on his own ego and flaunting it. He won't throw away his pride like that.
>>
>>35929933
lmfao betta stop now before your bro rapes you
>>
>>35929473
Just let him have your GF, he won her fair and square.
I get next.
>>
>>35930357
5'5" and probably around 115lbs
>>
>>35930358
It's not what brothers do they, we never really fought before he started taking those classes so they won't react well if I beat him up
>>
>>35930338
I used to think normies could only become failed normies and not actual robots. But OP seems to defy that.

OP, I've faced similar humilitys in life and your best bet is to act as normal as possible, your reaction makes his smile only grow larger. Let it go.
>>
>>35930358
>What you need to do is escalate it to the point to where he is scared to fight you - it doesn't matter if you're weaker.

My older sister used to throw stuff at me... kitchen knives, bleach, all kinds of shit - threatened to kill me all the time... I'd say it worked out.
>>
File: shyguy.jpg (33KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
shyguy.jpg
33KB, 680x681px
>tfw little brother is heavier than me, lifts, and trains in kick boxing

He could beat my ass so hard.
>>
>>35929747
No. This is not how you do it. If you tell him to stop with shit and he does not - he has to be taught. Being a retard that your brother is is a fucking crime against humanity.
>>
Ignore all of the people telling you to beat his ass. There's no point in defending your honor if you discard it in the process through dishonorable means.

Adopt some humility and ask him to teach you or quit bitching.
>>
Sorry OP but unless you take up the sport yourself you have no chance and your brother will continue to kick your ass. Im an older bastard but fought on amateur mma circuits for close to ten years. No kind of YouTube video or secret moves are going to beat his consistent training. Most grappling and MMA classes don't separate adults and children so he is probably quite used to rolling with people your size and bigger. Suck up your pride and try the sport out or continue getting humiliated by your little brother.
>>
>>35930488
Finally someone who isn't retarded lol. Do you really think I should try to make peace and get him to show me stuff? I tried asking my parents to let me take classes with him but they won't let me because they want it to be just his thing
>>
>>35929933
>He's still a kid dude
Kids mature fast. And even faster if they are heavy on sports. So those paranoid ideas of your brother fucking your gf have at least some point.
>>
>>35929473

You fucking pussy, all you had to do is stand up, Doubt that a 12 year old can hold that position for long in the air.
>>
>>35930538
I really doubt his girlfriend will start fucking a 12yr old but she will probably seek out someone that isn't a pussy. How embarrassing to be defenselessness against a child in front of your girlfriend haha.
>>
>>35930538
He's not fucking my gf he's just a kid you idiot
>>
>>35930604
> defenseless

Fucking phone post are almost as bad as being beat up by a 12yr old.
>>
>>35930578
He has training dude he made me dizzy in like 10 seconds
>>
>>35930644
t. cucked by a kid
>>
>>35930645
Hey, OP I've faced things similar.

This is going to bother you forever.
>>
>>35930677
So what do I do then? Don't say beat him up either cause I've already explained I can't
>>
>>35930695

You're going to have to beat the shit out of him. Nothing else will give you solace inside.
>>
>>35929613
Suplex him onto something soft and then pin him down
>>
>>35930605
He definitely is, as the Alpha it's natural.
>>
>>35930645
In those ten seconds you could have done the following things
>take 2 seconds to fully realize the situation you're in
>one second to stand up
>one second to fall over with your whole body weight
>6 seconds thinking about how much of a pussy you could have been
Could've even said you tried shaking him off and passed out and it would be all his fault. Also it takes more to pass out than feeling dizzy. First you feel dizzy then you'd want to vomit, then you pass out. Tapping out because it took you more than 10 seconds to fully grasp the situation you're in makes you a retard in the literal sense.
>>
>>35930695
Go to an mma gym.

What's stopping you from doing the same thing he is doing? Your girlfriend isn't ever going to look at you the same after you had your shit pushed by a little kid.
>>
>>35930739
He's not an alpha you idiot that's the same thing people said last time. He's just a little kid, how is he alpha
>>
>>35930440
>It's not what brothers do they, we never really fought before he started taking those classes

No, it is what brothers do.
Sibling rivalry has always been a thing, and he just discovered that he has a fucking pair and that his older brother is afraid of him. It's a natural checks and balances system, and right now, you are rewarding him for putting his nuts in your face and if it continues he is going to get himself killed. Be a good brother and smack him with something big so that he never fucks with you again.
>>
>>35930695
You haven't explained any of it. You gave some pussy answer because you're a faggot loving to get dominated by your little brother.
>>
>>35930749
My parents won't let me, my brother does bad in school and gets in trouble a lot and jiu jitsu is the only thing he has ever been interested in, they want it to stay just "his thing" and be special or whatever
>>
>>35930774

Transition into a girl. Let your brother fuck you. it's the only way which makes sense
>>
>>35930745
You don't know what you're talking about. A proper hold will put you to sleep in 3 seconds. That is also drilled into anyone that does submission grappling. If it takes longer than that you aren't doing it correctly.
>>
File: pepe_suicide.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_suicide.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
Atleast you didn't lost a fight with a young girl
>>
>>35930796
If fighting against a trained MMA fighter not some faggot kid. Punch him into his nuts. Your fucking basic instincts should tell you that. Cuck.
>>
>>35929473
>I'm stuck for what must have been about 10 minutes (he didn't respond to tap outs) and start throwing up

lolololol
>>
>>35930815
> Punch him into his nuts

How do I punch someone into their nuts?
>>
>>35930842
In your OP you're basically nibbling on his nutsack. That's where his balls are. I'm telling you that because you clearly have non yourself.
>>
>>35930761
I mean the thing is 1) he's kind of tall or at least average sized for his age and he's just hitting puberty so he'll be getting bigger soon whereas I'm a late bloomer and short for my age also 2) apparently he's getting really good at jiu jitsu according to his coach. So why should I beat up someone who is going to be bigger than me in a few years and will be a trained fighter? I want to beat him fair and square, not have him hold a grudge against me so he beats me up later
>>
>>35930755
>Alphas may achieve their status by superiorphysical strengthandaggression
>>
Beat the shit out of him with a pipe.
>>
>>35930875
>I'm a late bloomer
Nah you're just a faggot. Hit the gym now or be his butt bitch in two years.
>>
>>35930918
I am a late bloomer dude I'm still growing
>>
>>35929473
pasta, but if not just pinch the motherfucker
>>
>>35930875
>he's kind of tall or at least average sized for his age and he's just hitting puberty so he'll be getting bigger soon whereas I'm a late bloomer and short for my age
All the more reason that you should teach him a lesson early
>I want to beat him fair and square, not have him hold a grudge against me so he beats me up later
He won't hold a grudge. People grow and change, and even if he does hold a grudge, at some point he will know why you did what you did and thank you for it. That is the wonderful thing about family, you can dish things out and come to an understanding later on. Take it from a little brother who has been through the rounds.

Make him humble, it's the only right thing to do.
>>
>>35929613
You have to beat him up. Not badly, but enough so he knows not to fuck with you anymore.

You need to teach him a lesson. A sharp lesson.

Yeah he knows wrestling so you're gonna get fucked if he pulls that shit on you because that's how it is with wrestling. Don't fight him on that level. Wait for him to be completely off guard. Like he's eating breakfast or maybe he's even asleep. Or he's watching tv, whatever. Walk up to him and punch him hard in the stomach. Kick him onto the floor. You probably shouldn't strike him on the face because it will leave a mark and you don't want to get in trouble when his teachers ask him about why he has a black eye or a busted lip or whatever. If you hit him hard enough in the stomach when he's not expecting it he's going to be doubled over and in a ton of pain.

Your parents are going to be mad at you. Your gf (reee get OUT normie) is going to think you're a loser for doing it. But both of that is only temporary. They will get over it. But your brother will remember this forever. You need to teach this little fuck that you're his older brother and if he attacks you, you're going to hit back twice as hard every time.

If you leave things the way they are you're setting a dangerous precedent for the rest of your life with your brother. Namely that he's dominant and even though you're much older than him, you're a weak little bitch ass nigga. Do you want to be a weak lil bitch ass nigga? No? Then fucking hit that kid hard.
>>
>>35930875
Honestly, I don't see what is so unusual since he is being trained and apparently doing well.
If your issue is that he is bragging about it, then tell him to knock it off because it would be unreasonable to expect that you'd be able to match his ability since he is trained.
>>
>>35930695
Ignor the other posts OP, took me a while to see your response.

Since it's obvious you're not alpha Chad your best bet is to let it go and act as cool as possible. Remember, They feed off of your salt.
>>
>>35930998
No he'll just hold a grudge and beat me up when he's bigger and more trained
>>
This is super sad. I had a cousin who was like this and is probably a turbo chad in middle school like 13 or 14, kept trying to fuck with me but i could literally throw him across the room so i don't know why he kept trying.

Best advice is to never into a situation where he can grapple you. I'd bet all he knows that could he can take advantage of someone larger is grappling. keep distance and smash his fuckin face in.
>>
>>35931021
I want him to leave me alone when I'm with my gf and stop trying to show off for her, especially getting violent with me around her. That's literally all, I don't care as much about the other stuff and I don't care that he can kick my ass or whatever
>>
File: 1439244574706.jpg (15KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1439244574706.jpg
15KB, 500x282px
>>35929857
Don't fucking lie to me. It was the day before his birthday last time.

>TFW you took the bait
>>
>>35931049
Then tell him to fucking knock it off, and if he persists then tell him he's a cunt and just don't hang out with your gf when he's around
>>
>>35931074
I've told him to stop and he won't, I already did the second part since my gf and I never go in the house when he's home
>>
>>35931026
>No he'll just hold a grudge and beat me up when he's bigger and more trained

He'll beat you up anyway. You're letting him get away with too much and at this rate he will never learn.
>>
>>35929473
Your lil' bro is 10x the man you are. He'll be an alpha chad when he grows up.
>>
>>35931109
He'll learn if I just beat him fair and square in wrestling not beat him up for real
>>
File: captcha wat.png (361KB, 398x572px) Image search: [Google]
captcha wat.png
361KB, 398x572px
>>35931090
Then aren't you set already? What's the problem now?

also
>pic related
wtf
>>
File: pic related its you.jpg (158KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pic related its you.jpg
158KB, 600x400px
>>35929473
You sound like a faggot, OP. Get out of /r9k/ and go to /fit/. If you don't take up the opportunity to get strong and let this happen, you deserve to be a cuck to your brother.
>>
You won't have a girlfriend soon anyway so problem solved. Believe it or not girls aren't into guys that get beat up by little kids.
>>
>>35931090
>I already did the second part since my gf and I never go in the house when he's home

Do you feel like a man, doing that? I'm sure she doesn't think so. Are you just going to hide your girlfriends from your brother for the rest of your life?
>>
>>35931127
The problem is I want to be able to hang out in my own house with my gf but I can't now because of him
>>
>>35930755
>He's not an alpha you idiot that's the same thing people said last time. He's just a little kid, how is he alpha

I really don't understand how you can only think of him "as a little kid". You weren't 12 THAT long ago, you should remember what it's like to be 12. I'm 25 and I clearly remember what it was like being 12. In middle school there was a DEFINITE hierarchy of alphas and betas in school. More so than in high school. When I was 12 I was already thinking about the other kids my age, like which ones were dominant/aggressive, which ones were passive, etc.

Yes 12 year olds are immature but they are not immune from dominance/submissive tendencies.

I didn't even grow up in the hood or a poor area or anything. But we still had fights when I was 12, we still called each other "pussies" and "faggots" if someone was too scared to fight, we still looked up to the kids who were strong and could scrap, etc. If you seriously believe that kids don't already think like that, then you're incredibly naive and likely kidding yourself. And it's even weirder since you were 12 not even that long ago. You should know what kids are like at that age. They're not fucking innocent dude.
>>
>my kid brother literally rips me off of my masculinity both in front and away from my woman
>wahhh I can't hit him my parents will kill me

Jesus fucking Christ this is why the world is in shambles. Because of """"""""men"""""""" like you.

Break the little fuckers nose and a few teeth. No fear. No regrets. No mercy. Teach him who's the boss in the fucking household.

Or just let him fuck your girlfriend in front of you while you cry and pathetically jerk off your little dicklet like the good little pussy you are.

Faggot.
>>
>>35931142
Fuck you dude what else am I supposed to do when he's always acting like that around her
>>
>>35931026
jesus christ you're such a fucking pussy, the ONLY options you have are to get over it (aka admitting to him and yourself that you're a faggot) or getting him back. That's it.
>>
>>35931176
You act like a cuck, you'll be treated like a cuck. You need to be a good brother, and that doesn't always mean being nice and playing fair.

You're so scared of him holding grudges, but did you ever stop to think about what this is doing to him? Did you ever stop to think about what grudges YOU will hold against him if it keeps up? You need to sort this out now. You are shaping him into a shithead with no humility and when he gets his "donkey balls" served to him by someone with a broken bottle one day, you will be the one to blame.
>>
>>35931225
I'm trying to get him back that's the whole point of this thread it's just people are telling me to seriously injure him which I can't do obviously
>>
>>35931090
Read my posts OP, I replied here: >>35931016
and here: >>35931170

> I already did the second part since my gf and I never go in the house when he's home

Jesus christ dude, like you keep repeating ad nauseaum, he's a fuckin little kid. You're scared of a 12 year old. A 12 year old is bullying you. You NEED to man up.

And doing that requires beating up your little brother. Like other anons said, keep your distance, don't let him grapple you. Punch him hard a few times. Your best bet is a sneak attack when he's not expecting it. Don't challenge him to a fight because you'll probably lose.

Yeah your parents are gonna be pissed at you but brothers fight literally all the time. And if they're not stopping him from physically assaulting you, then it's YOUR responsibility to take matters into your own hands.

This HAS to be some kind of esoteric troll post. A daring new synthesis....
>>
>>35929857
>>35929473
what a little punk,
beat the fuck out of fucker, don't let him stand over you like that
>>
>>35931282
>seriously injure

No, not seriously injure him. Just make him scared to fight you.

I could easily manhandle ragdoll my older sister, but she kept me in check. She didn't play fair, and would escalate things to the point where it was actually fucking scary. I thank her for teaching me that lesson because no one else would.
>>
>>35931286
My parents pay for my school, I can't beat him up or they'll completely ruin my life. All I want is to wrestle him fair and square
>>
Bitch slap him in front of your parents and your gf, OP.

Mark your 5 fingers across his face.
Send him flying through the room.
And when somebody starts giving you shit for it, ask them if they want one too.
>>
>>35931369
You know what you should really do?
Cut off your balls, because you don't deserve them anyway.
>>
>>35930605
My brother is 13 and he has a gf. And she is like 3 years older. So I am not pulling that from my ass. Different people have different fetishes and some girls love yong boys. And I am not saying that your brother REALLY fucks your gf, i say he MAY fuck your gf.
>>
>>35929473
Nice bait, and if it's not bait and you are in fact getting your ass kicked by a 12yo, fucking end it faggot
>>
>>35931415
You're an idiot dude he's not going to do anything with my gf
>>
>>35931442
Yeah, and you won't be either, since you're too busy getting rekt by your little brother.
>>
>>35929613
Be alert, next time he attacks you, be prepared and beat his ass in self defense. Knock is smug ass to the tile floor and make him bleed.
>>
File: 1490547557410.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490547557410.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>35931442
get a load of this cuck, cam
>>
>>35931451
Haha, my sides. Get in the fucking kitchen OP
>>
Tattling on me to a bunch of dumb frogposters now? Next time I'll really kick your ass. I'm already fucking your girlfriend, she said my dick is bigger than yours too.

The reason she didn't kiss you is because she didn't want you to taste my cum on her lips. She's a selfish little bitch, wants it all for herself. I like that.
>>
>>35931519
You guys are fucking idiots seriously
>>
>>35931554
only idiot here is you
>>
>>35930774
Your parents won't let you? What, are they going to follow you around and make sure you never touch a punching bag? If you're scared of getting caught just do like the niggers who learned how to read during slavery. Watch youtube videos and quietly mumble kiyah in your bedroom after dark.
>>
>>35931554
Says the cuck trying to get advice from social outcasts on a chink imageboard
>>
>>35931585
I can't drive so I would need them to drive me to an mma gym which they won't do because they want it to be just my brother's thing
>>
>>35929473
I can't believe this shit...How physically useless can someone be?

You're legally an adult vs a fucking TWELVE year old CHILD...You don't need to punch a fucking kid...If you can't put one hand round his neck and lift him straight off the ground then you don't even deserve to be called a man.
>>
>>35931667
You're fucking 18, and you can't drive? This gets even fucking better.
>>
File: 1443927473734.png (6KB, 330x316px) Image search: [Google]
1443927473734.png
6KB, 330x316px
>>35931667
Not being able to drive is worse than getting cucked by a literal tween. Unless you have epilepsy there is no excuse for not being able to drive past 16.
>>
>>35931686
I was a late bloomer so I was always embarrassed about driving since I was small and looked so young, I'm trying to get my license either this year or next though
>>
>>35929473
next time he tries that shit, break your arms free and powerbomb that fucker on the edge of the couch
>>
>>35931678
I'm not that strong and the choke made me dizzy really fast
>>
>>35931719
>I was a late bloomer so my brother can kick my ass
>I was a late bloomer so I can't drive
Stop blaming your beta male qualities on being a late bloomer. You're being a faggot.
>>
>>35931719
Here's an idea, go get it monday when the DMV opens. All you need to know for the written test is stop at stop signs and and don't run over people. You can miss 80% of questions and still pass. For the driving portion it's exactly like mario kart. Press the go button to go and turn the turner to turn. It will take all of 4 hours, assuming you don't know how to set the alarm and get there before the crowds.
>>
File: 1490806540570.jpg (43KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490806540570.jpg
43KB, 347x426px
>>35931719
Loving every laugh. Keep em coming opee
>>
>>35931749
Sorry mate but you aren't strong at all..

This obviously means you're weak.

Get lifting son.
>>
>>35931749
>I'm not that strong
Never would have guessed
>>
>>35931777
I can't just go get my driver's license unannounced, it's a big deal and my parents will be mad if I try to do something like that behind their back
>>
>>35931818
Okay...Now I realise we've all been trolled.
>>
>>35931818
This HAS to be bait. There's no way someone, somewhere is THIS pathetic
>>
>>35931818
You got too greedy with this one man. Gotta be more subtIe
>>
I'm in my room reading this thread right now bro, come on over and start shit. See what happens. Just give me a minute to finish skyping with Sarah, she doesn't think you deserve to see her naked anymore.
>>
>>35929473
It's okay OP. This guy lost to an 8 yr old girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G1_CgiXwNM
>>
Sneak into his room at night wearing a clown mask, hold him down, and make him your gf for 20 minutes.
>>
>>35931858
>>35931868
>>35931892
What are you even talking about? You seriously don't see how it would be a problem for me to do something big and potentially dangerous behind my parents backs?
>>
>>35931981
Threads dead.

Too obvious..You had a good run.
>>
>>35932084
Whatever, if you don't want to help me then don't even bother posting in the thread
>>
>>35931981
Your brother wouldn't have to suck his parents' dicks to get his drivers license, Just sayin'. You could at least say you aren't burger,driving is kind of seen as something only done by big strong men over there, but in america we mercilessly shit on people over 16 without a drivers license. It's seen as big and potentially dangerous as ordering off the big boy menu at mcdonalds.
>>
>>35929473
I just jerked off to your little brother
sorry not sorry
>>
File: IMG_4176.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4176.png
18KB, 500x500px
ok, so you're a manlet, i get that.
but are you a brainlet too? try and outsmart the lil fucker. prank him. make him feel stupid. hack his phone. steal his shit. just something that doesn't require you to be in very close vicinity.
>>
>>35932136
Help you do what? You're an adult who's still whipped by his parents and gets beaten up by 12 year olds..

No one can help you...especially not on a Vietnamese pole fishing forum
>>
>>35932191

This.

At summer camp I remember a guy held a branch back for me so I could pass then let go so it hit me in the face and then he and all his chad buddies laughed. That evening I lied about having the shits so I could sneak off and cum on his pillow. Sometimes you just have to take revenge however you can get it.
>>
The million dollar question is why haven't you taken bjj? 6 months and you be able to beat his ass consistently until he's 18.
>>
>>35930774
Your parents sound like a bunch of cunts

If he's beating his brother at home you can bet your ass he's beating other kids up at school, especially as he's already a problem child

Your pussy attitude and your parents shitty parenting are ruining his character

The kid needs a good beating, even if your parents don't see it.

You don't have to beat him until he's in the hospital, but it does have to hurt. Otherwise this will just escalate and in a year or two he will just constantly bully you and that will ruin your relationships to anyone else who comes visit you at home

At the very least have a serious talk with your parents about what the problem is
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (24KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
24KB, 300x449px
>>35932594
I'm pretty sure the humiliation hurts OP more than getting his ass kicked. Eye for an eye, he needs to emasculate his little brother by raping him or something. Rape is perfect because it hurts, it's humiliating, and you know he won't tell out of embarrassment, especially if he fears another raping.

Nothing crazy, op. Save up a few days worth of cummies so you have a hair trigger, edge to porn for about 10 minutes and have your dick prelubed with something like vaseline.
Sneak in shile his sleeping and before his full 75 pounds of 12 year old fury wakes up fully get him prone and in a rear wrist lock or nelson. If he struggles you move the arm up further and tell him you will fuck his shoulder up for good which means no career if he doesn't submit. At this point you just slide your running shorts down(Don't do this wearing skinny jeans, or something hard to remove) and slide in. Go hard and fast. On top of the pain he will have to go back to sleep knowing you dumped your whole load in his butt. Walking around with your cum inside him like that has to make him submissive.

For extra security add something about how if he tells you'll kill his parents/dog/delete his pokemon save and no one would believe him anyway.
>>
It's a very primal instinct for females to be attracted to the male that dominates the weaker male and to be turned off by the one who submits

So you just got cucked hard
>>
lift him up and power bomb him through a table next time he has his legs wrapped around your neck
>>
He's 12 and you're 18. Just pick him up and drop him.
>>
>>35933329
And then as he gets up from being slammed, hit him with an RKO from out of nowhere
>>
>>35933362
and then rape him from your dick.
>>
>>35929857
Why is your brother training to fight and you aren't?
>>
Dude, when i was 15 my brother was 19, I slapped my mongrel half brothers 17 year old blonde girlfriend's ass and then he chimped out and started attacking me, but i ended up getting him in a sleeper hold and putting him out cold
I ended up fucking his GF that night
That's how i learned that i had a huge dick
>>
>>35929473
Whether or not this is a bait thread OP listen

Dump your girlfriend soon. She has lost all respect for you and probably showed her friends the picture. In about 3 years your brother will be a 16 year old alpha and when he's 18 he'll be a turbo chad. If you thought you were going to marry your gf think again
She's never going to forget your little brother beating your beta ass.
>5 years later
>OPs gf sees her brother
>will end up fucking him and your brother will mock you for it

Leave her and don't ever introduce a gf to your family or brother if you don't have their respect / or on equal footing.
>>
>>35929857
should've done this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nPIoWu625w
>>
>>35930456
>I'd say it worked out.
Sounds like you were physically and mentally cucked by your sister.
>>
>>35933766
Basically that night started when my GF, brother and I were all drinking and playing DDR
I was trolling him hard the whole time, saying stuff like sucks at the game and that the game is gay and easy anyways. And he was losing his shit.
His GF was laughing the whole time
I got a boner from watching her play DDR, sitting directly behind her
When she is done she turns around and goes ''Oh my god you have a HUGE boner!''
So I go ''and you have a huge ass. i bet you want it rough dont you?'' and i slapped her ass hard
she didnt say anything she just looked at me with a cute smile
then her boyfriend, my ''brother'' started chimping out
>>
>>35929473
What's your guy's size difference?
How long has he been taking Jiu Jitsu lessons?
Have you received any martial arts training?
>>
>>35929473
if you don't kill your brother right away, you have no honour.
>>
>>35929473
wtf? are you retarded? if you don't just punch him really fucking hard til he's learned his lesson you're teaching him that fighting is fun and that he can walk all over untrained people, he's gonna be an asshole when he gets older because you're a pussy that won't help him out and teach him a valuable lesson.
>>
>>35934022
I don't think my parents would let me. Besides that I can't even cut my own steak(to be fair, well done is pretty tough). I'm not sure how I'd actually go about drawing blood, let alone inflicting a mortal wound.
>>
>>35934133
if you're gonna talk about lessons he's probably better off than most pussy kids who won't do shit. If he wants to be cocky and fight kids to fight kids he'll get his ass beat eventually.
>>
I am 100% not kidding OP, go into his room while he is sleeping and starting wailing on him with a brick for about 20 seconds.
>>
>>35934164
I can't even tell of its OP or someone impersonating him

I think OP has left this thread, so thanks for the kek anon
>>
>>35929473
You're lil bro does Jiu jitsu? Good for him, he seems pretty cool.

You should stop being a pussy
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.