[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is runescape THE most robot game of all time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: utHSe2W.png (51KB, 889x914px) Image search: [Google]
utHSe2W.png
51KB, 889x914px
Is runescape THE most robot game of all time?
>>
MMORPG's are glorified chat with unlockable avatars that you pay money for, so no
>>
>>35929384
Back when I played RS around 2005, I didn't really interact with anyone other than trade with strangers.
>>
>>35929331
OSRS sure, but new RS is SHITE.
>tfw no 4chan OSRS private server
>>
>>35929414
Have you never been to /vg/?
>>
File: lelaugh.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
lelaugh.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
OSRS is robot. 2005 RS was normie 11 year olds.
>>
RS3 is robot certified, OSRS is for successful normies who want to remember their happy childhoods.
>>
File: IMG_1306.png (216KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.png
216KB, 568x590px
>>35929331
>mfw I grew up on OSRS and had amazing friends that I adventures with and talked to for hours

Never in real life did I ever come close to that. But now Im a wageslave with no time to get back on the ride.
>>
>>35929548
>successful normies playing runescape in 2017
hwat did he mean by this
>>
osrs is normie
rs3 is cyborg
rs in prime normie
rs classic private server = true robot
>>
>>35929414
/v/scape you fucking dope
it's almost like you're some sort of normie
>>
>>35929384
shut up you nihilist fuck, subscribing to a game is basically the same as subscribing to netflix, you're just paying for some entertainment
>>
>>35929434
I don't really play videogames anymore, since my laptop is a brick that can't run anything other than 4chan or word processing. I can't be assed to get a new computer and couldn't really afford one anyway since my VA neetbux haven't come in yet.
>>
>>35929331
I never played it because it looked like something teenagers who live with their grandmothers would play, and I had real games.
>>
>>35929897
what if i play rs3 but have no friends at all, in game or irl
>>
>>35929945
wtf runescape can and always have, been able to run on a literal potato
>>
I have an oars account I don't play looking to unload over 1mil to someone random. Named roarsal if you see me online pm me
>>
>>35929878
OSRS, not Runescape. And yeah, just to remember the good old times. I mean, maybe they're not successful 6-figures-making normies, but they at least have gfs and jobs.

True robots hate their childhood too much to revisit it.
>>
>>35929960
Well anon, that makes you a faggot
>>
>>35929384
>runescape
>paid for chat room

LOL 2007 runescape was a massive overhaul of a grind fest you ignorant faggot. You can even buy shit with real money, you had to make or buy with gp everything. It seems like all you played was maple story and just assumed they were all like that.

I had two friends in runescape and they were never on. All i did was make runes and cast spells.
>>
depends on your experience
>>
dwarf fortress is the most robot game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.