[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally shittalked the only roastie that was actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1395692801732.jpg (409KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1395692801732.jpg
409KB, 1959x1469px
>accidentally shittalked the only roastie that was actually down to earth and nice to me by sending shit about her to her instead of my friend
end me lads, how did I manage to fuck up so badly?
>>
only autistic manchildren do this
>>
It depends on how bad that shit was
>>
Because you're just a shitty person. You talked shit behind someone's back, you deserved what you got.
>>
>>35928203
>i think i really got a chance with this roastie

She might not know what roastie is, the context, or that it's about her, but since she didn't reply I'm thinking that's a bad sign. Shitsux
>>
>>35928375
>not sending her a googled image of an uncooked rump roast and "clarifying" that you overcooked the last one.
You could have salvaged it easily, but you're a retard
>>
If she was so great, why were you shit talking her
>>
>>35928375
>using the term roastie outside of /r9k/
holy fuck this autism
>>
>>35928405
is it too late? That's a good idea but it's been about 45 minutes
>>
File: eliza hary.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
eliza hary.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>35928375
>i think i really got a chance with this roastie
Well, not anymore! Well meme'd, lad.
>>
>>35927949

- Talking shit behind someone's back.
- Saying something bad about someone who you say is nice to you.

You don't deserve to be happy and I hope you die alone in a puddle of your own butt-tears.
>>
File: 1395692418416.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1395692418416.png
9KB, 645x773px
I didn't straight out call her a roastie, but she's risking dropping high school and when I try to talk to her, since I've lost 2 years this way, she says I'm being patronizing, which I am, but for a good cause. It wasn't a roast straight out, but I referred to her in third form and used autismspeak like "qt" and such in a non english language.
Anyway I said I got drunk a bit and she's pretty ok now.
>>
>>35928584
Fuck I sound like a retard. English is my second language and I'm really bad at writing stuff, sorry anons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.