[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminists aren't that bad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

With how anti-feminism has blown up in the media, and especially on Youtube, I feel like people are bandwagoning to blindly hate anything related to feminism.

The same way it was cool to hate Justin Bieber when he first came out.

Whenever anyone thinks of feminism, they think of Trigglypuff, they think of Big Red, they think of Anita Saarkeesian, they think of Lacy Green.

All the EXTREME, examples. And I think Feminism hasn't really been given a fair shot because of how radicalized it's been presented.

Even right now, some arsehole is probably typing up some big long winded thing about how "feminism is the destruction of western society" blah blah doompaul muh strawman.

Why can't you just critically analyze what's coming out and try to see both the good and the bad? Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?
>>
>>35927690
>Whenever anyone thinks of feminism, they think of Trigglypuff, they think of Big Red, they think of Anita Saarkeesian, they think of Lacy Green.

Because that's who feminists are.

>All the EXTREME, examples.

No, those are mainstream feminists. All the activist feminists are like this. They have been like this for decades.

>And I think Feminism hasn't really been given a fair shot because of how radicalized it's been presented.

This isn't our problem, but theirs.
>>
>>35927690
I agree, to an extent. There is still lot of tribalism, so they often defend fringes even if they wouldn't agree with them.
>>
>>35927690
Because feminism reinforces the 80/20 rule in society and promotes he sexual genocide of nonchads/20+ virgin males.

It can not be described as anything other than sexual jihad against us. Sexual terrorism.
>>
i agree with op
original comment,100% organic
>>
>>35927690
>Feminists aren't that bad

feminist are in the same group as communist. if you want to collapse your society then support feminism because communism collapse every country that implemented that system.
>>
>>35927788
Meanwhile back in reality, none of this is happening.
>>
>>35927690
>hasn't really been given a fair shot
Have you ever been to a high school, or a university, or a college, or turned on any comedy show, or watched any non-Fox news station? It's been given more then a shot- it's been adopted by education, media and entertainment. Dozens- if not hundreds- of actresses and directors freely identify as feminists, yet there is not one that I know of that identifies as an anti-feminist.

Whether you like it or not, feminism is mainstream culture to today like social conservatism was 50 years ago. And just like then, it's hateful and bigoted and demonizes certain groups of society. It DESERVES to be criticized. It DESERVES to be cast away.
>>
File: 1490598681257.jpg (30KB, 520x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490598681257.jpg
30KB, 520x395px
>>35927690
Fuck of shill.
>>
Unless significant parts of a movement or ideology denounce in a meaningful way the more extreme parts of themselves then the extreme will always be how the whole will be seen as.
>>
>>35927690
I don't have the time or energy to criticize everything. I have realized that I am too easily influenced. I now refuse to hold my own opinions seriously. I still only watch anti-feminists, but I don't want to join any movements one way or another. Maybe neutral things like egalitarianism, but I won't strongly identify as anything.
>>
>>35927886
FFS the President of the fucking United States parroted feminist myths (wage gap, rape statistics). The Prime Minister of Canada and his parliament freely identify as feminists.

Fuck off with this "not given a shot" bullshit.
>>
>>35927690
fuck off retard, we're all attacking the ideology in itself here. stupid gay faggot.
>>
>>35927863
Meanwhile back in reality the number of male virgins is skyrocketing along with the number of female sluts and the normalization of harlotry. Meanwhile back in reality, male virgins are the only group hated by everybody. The hatred and harassment is normalized and even encouraged. Sexual jihad.
>>
Feminism is cancer.

Oreganolio
>>
Feminism is bad because the interests of men are fundamentally opposed to the interests of women and vice versa.

What feminism does is exploit society-wide benevolence towards women so that they're expected to sacrifice less while men sacrifice more. I don't blame women for taking up this cause, but because it's directly against my welfare I'm opposed to it.
>>
>>35927863
just because you are having sex it doesn't mean everyone else is. also this 80/20 is not so bad because it improves the genetic quality of humans and it drives human evolution since women are only selecting the best possible males to reproduce with but on the other hand your society is not going to be very productive if only a few males have a chance to reproduce.
>>
>>35927690
>Whenever anyone thinks of feminism, they think of Trigglypuff, they think of Big Red, they think of Anita Saarkeesian, they think of Lacy Green.
Part of this is the large right wing astroturf operation designed to magnify and distort minority figures in social justice movements to open them to mockery. Trigglypuff first appeared on a video posted on the website CampusReform which is run by Leadership Institute. LI is a Republican party apparatus that funds college agitators and journalists who will become Republican party propagandists and aides. They train students to confront and trap proffessors and faculty with gotcha questions to turn into viral videos. The guy who made the fake ACORN and Planned Parenthood documentaries was a graduate and later teacher at LI.
>>
>>35928093

1. 80/20 doesn't actually improve the genetic quality of humans anymore, a chemical engineer or whatever will yield children better suited to the modern world than chad

2. it's retarded to say 80/20 is good because other people benefit from it despite it being opposed to your self-interest. do you think someone should be happy about being eaten because he'll feed five other people?
>>
>>35928189
I am not taking about chads I am taking about successful men in general. women are attracted to success and successful men have the traits women would want for their offspring. therefore the 80/20 drives human evolution and it has its benefits but also its negatives.
>>
When it comes down to it, most feminists side with their "extremists" before anyone else. The "reasonable" ones do almost nothing to reel in their "radicals", and largely just act as a more palatable face to the outside world while they reap the benefits of what their more belligerent sisters are able to get for them.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/17737
>>
>>35927690
>All the EXTREME, examples. And I think nazism hasn't really been given a fair shot because of how radicalized it's been presented.
>Even right now, some arsehole is probably typing up some big long winded thing about how "hitler was a monster" blah blah 6zillion muh hoax.
>Why can't you just critically analyze what's coming out and try to see both the good and the bad? Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?
>>
>>35927690
>Why can't you just critically analyze what's coming out and try to see both the good and the bad? Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?
because i don't have to and there is zero benefit in me doing so
>>
File: 1489746246990.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489746246990.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
>>35927690
Yes they are. Just because more people are fighting back doesn't mean they've backed down at all or need to be defended. If anything they've gotten worse. I don't know what's with the constant brainwashing/conversion threads on this board these days.
>>
>>35928322
Naziism is dead, so there's nothing to criticize except long winded essays about how wonen abd other races are inferior on /pol/. Also, that's not how you use greentext retard.
>>
>>35927690
>Implying the opposition to Feminist policies is new
>Implying it's as shallow as hating Justin fucking Bieber when everybody is impacted by it

I feel sorry for anyone who failed to notice the bloody red bait in OP's post.
>>
>>35927690
It's a cult of brainwashed people forced there either by cuckhood or peer pressure.

Most of the women in there aren't terrible people, just mislead or desperate for friends.

The real problem is the shills and alpha females that control all the pawns, stirring up the shitstorms and creating the awful principles it's based on.
>>
File: 1479866264598.jpg (735KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479866264598.jpg
735KB, 1200x900px
I bet in 100 years when western europe is majority muslim there'll be some roastie making a thread on 4chan about how feminism is the right way to go
>>
>>35927690
Explain to me why feminism is good, and I will explain why you are wrong.
>>
>>35927690
wtf why is this girl farting pumpkins
>>
>>35928437
>He was a big guy for me
>>
>>35928689
I think they are magic gas bombs.
>>
I need feminism because I'd rather split the bill.
I need feminism because I'd rather women ask me out.
I need feminism because it's nice for a woman to hold a door for me.
I need feminism because enemy combatants are less likely to shoot a mortar at a qt in combat boots.
I need feminism because diamond rings look better on me.
I need feminism because wouldn't it be nice if women repressed their feelings and studied computer programming.
>>
I already am, famalam. It's just funnier to look at the more ridiculous things, you know?

I know what real feminism is about, but the memes are strong.
>>
>>35928291
>women are attracted to success and successful men
not necessarily

Women are more and more attracted to guys who meet specific beauty standards. Thats why if you've ever been on a female majority website you will see shit like:
>when he has green eyes
>when he is over 6 feet tall
>when his hair is dark but his skin is light
>when he has a body that can only be acquired through years of regularly lifting and eating correctly

Most of the girls who talk about "personality over looks" are full of shit. A successful personality and an ugly face does not result in pussy. But a hot face will always result in pussy.

t. I make 6 figures but I am still a bitter, lonely faggot. Am I successful yet? I guess not.
>>
>>35927690
I don't mind feminism, because ultimately I don't really care.

If it's not affecting me then I don't mind what ideas they want to have.

Also that's a cute witch. I bet she's really good at magic.
>>
File: 1488567286262.jpg (69KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488567286262.jpg
69KB, 604x604px
The problem with feminism is, that it is a load of contradictory bullshit.
"Women can judge and discriminate, because that is their freedom, but if women are judged and discriminated, it is oppressive, toxic masculinity and misoginy"
It is similar to the claims that non-white people cannot be racist. Any double-standard is rejected on the basis of some assumed "power-inequality".
Of course with feminism it isn't really important to be logically consistent, or even coherent, because it is targetted at women, who as a sex is ultimately driven by emotion rather than thought. Therefore the whole of it can be summed up as young women rebelling against their parents, and old women's sour grapes.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.