[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that one person at school/work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x902px
>that one kid who wore the same pants everyday but claimed he just had 5 of the same pair
>>
File: 1490978197264.jpg (9KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490978197264.jpg
9KB, 220x200px
>mfw I have been wearing the same hoodie and pants for probably a year or more now without washing them.
>>
File: reactionNo12979586.jpg (2KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
reactionNo12979586.jpg
2KB, 120x125px
>>35928644
bullshit
how is that even possible
>>
>>35927668
But it's normal to wear pants for a week without it being strange?
t. guy not wearing his pants for less than a month at least
>>
>>35927668
>that kid that actually had like 20 pairs of the same exact clothes
twas me and its true i was just lazy and autistic so never cared
>>
Why would you lie about that? It's not like you need to change your trousers every day, that would be a waste.
>>
>washing your jeans EVERY DAY.

>NOT owning multiple pairs of the same outfits and rotating through them to cut down on 'wardrobe decisions'(ayyye you a woman or a faggot bro)?

I don't have time to play dress up every day, I literaly have 20 black t shirts, 3 pairs of the same jeans, a few dark, multicolored slacks and polo's, and 4 pairs of shoes and I dress better than most.

I have 2 bins of 'graphics tees' from when I was a teenager, I do not wear them anymore as they always drew comments and questions from random people I did not want to waste time talking to anymore.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/09/world/gallery/decision-fatigue-same-clothes/index.html
>>
>that one kid who wears crocks to school everyday
>>
File: 1490156906398.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490156906398.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>35928822
No one fucking cares what you have, sperg. Keep your bergers to yourself.
>>
>>35927668
>That one kid in middle school who claimed to do unimaginable feats but would never show proof

>I beat San Andreas in 5 minutes and unlocked bigfoot as a playable character

>Oh yeah let me see

>U-Uh you cant, my phone and playstation is broken... *changes subject*
>>
>>35927668
It's not that unreasonable, I have three pairs of the exact same shirt.

When you're tall, broad-shouldered, and morbidly obese you get whatever clothes can fit you.
>>
>that one kid that got the free lunches because he was from a broken home
Only kid at the school that got the free lunch lol
>>
>that one kid in HS that wore the same white polo and khaki pants for 4 yrs

That kid was me.
>>
>>35927668
>that kid who kept buying those cheap white shirts that come in packs of 5 instead of just doing laundry
>>
>that kid that was too poor to bring lunch to school but parents made too much money for free or reduced lunch
Was me
>>
>>35927668
>that kid that was always jerking off through a hole in their pants
>>
>that kid that always wore a leather jacket to school.

It was me.

I was the first to do that back then. Faggots with bad posture and a general lousy sense of fashion ruined it. I now wear it as protective gear for riding.
>>
>>35930231
fucking faggot LOL

i bully kids like you on a daily basis
>>
>>35928644

I refuse to belive that. Unless you never spill anything on it or never sweat in it, it can't be comfortable after a week.
>>
>>35928644
Can you describe the smell for me?
>>
>>35927668
>That kid who wore the same pants and shirt for three years, having multiple pairs of the same outfit
>That kid who set his pants on fire during chemistry class

both were me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.