[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext the last time you spoke to a female, no matter how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Greentext the last time you spoke to a female, no matter how boring or how interesting it was.
>>
I don't even remember the last time I spoke to a female.
>>
>>35927477
>me: hi
>her: hi
that's it
>>
>Walking with tall amazonian classmate talking about stuff
>see oneitis 'how was your exam'
>see looks at me with dead eyes 'worst exam of my life' 'oh'
>exchange a couple of awkward of words
>her friend arrive and i become invisible
>feels bad man
>say bye to my classmate and go home

Pretty boring desu. Feels like im a friend with no one at uni. Im just there.
>>
>>35927477
>her:wanna see a movie
>me:sure
we're all going to make it
>>
Currently playing rainbow six with a girl on discord, so in game callouts are the last thing I guess
>>
>mom: anon
>me: what?
>mom: when you eat the parmesan cheese only eat a little bit
>me: i know
>>
>>35927477
>her: hi, good morning
>me: hey, gm to you also
She then told me what time she'll be ready to be picked up at along with some other misc details
>>
>>35927554
who is this girl, what is your relationship with her, do you put your benis in her vagoo?
>>
>>35927477
>professor asks me question
>answer question

I answered sufficiently
>>
>talked with mummy this morning about making therapy appointments
That's it
>>
>(posts her desk)i painted it green as you said
>but where are the drawers?
>i ll paint them laters

its common to get pictures of furniture?
>>
>daddy wyd
>working
>oh okay
>i miss you
>me too, are you going to church?
>yes and u?
>idk

Pretty normal shit
>>
Currently talking to /internetgf/ over skype, she is topless, we are talking about random school bullshit.
>>
>Said good morning to my roommate,Jen.
Pretty basic shit
>>
>>35927581
She is some random girl I met in matchmaking who added me. We now queue together every once in a while. Strictly platonic.
>>
>>35927477
>be me last night
> trying to irish goodbye a group that i do improv with
inb4 re normie
> get followed by two people back to car
> ask them to please stop, they're thinking something is wrong and insist on walking with me
> ok fine. they'll leave eventually.
> get to car drive them back to their dorm
> the one girl won't leave my car
> she keeps saying "tell me what's really going on."
> wanna die because people always do shit like this like we're in 24 and i'm the US gov't and they're Jack Bauer
> tell her to close my door and please stop
> gets my number from someone and text me
> fucking make it stop
> feeling like a freak because everybody thinks something is going on when nothing is
> write long essay bout it and feel better
>>
>sitting with girl
REeee normie etc
>anon, your like my cousin, like a cool cousin
>o-oh?
>you know, like i wouldnt date you or anything, were like cousins that hang around with each other when we're bored, but like its still fun
>t-thanks?
>>
>Hey really good to see you. Hope the weather clears up.
>You look great I love that coat on you.

ex-girlfriend who fell off the wagon and fucked my brains out last week eat shit robots
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.