[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad wins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: tfw.jpg (29KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
29KB, 360x480px
Online dating.

>spend a decent amount of time thoughtfully writing up a witty, straight-to-the-point profile with "interesting" interests like nutrition, motorbikes, travelling
>upload all my best pictures (7/10 on a good day)
>message many girls i found at least reasonably attractive
>hang around online a good deal
>nothing

Not even my interest in motorbikes draws them in (pic related, me). Maybe it's because one fucking light is out on the bike. I literally had a conversation going with a girl a few months ago and she stopped replying after she asked if my lower gear was leather and I said no.

I literally get no messages at all, even no replies from average girls. I can't tell if it's because I'm not 6ft+ or that I'm not 8/10+ (maybe it's both).

It didn't used to be like this. I've had gfs and the odd date in the past. Back in 2010 when I was 19 was my last memory of girls being very receptive with online dating, and I was far more beta back then. It's getting so fucking bad now. They ALL - DEMAND - Chad.
>>
File: 03.jpg (91KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
91KB, 539x960px
>>35927226 (OP)

I think you're just bad at holding conversations.

My profile is pretty similar to how you've described yours and I've still gotten a decent number of matches. However, I only message girls who have bios which suggest we might get along in person.

I also asked a bunch of girls I've dated or am friends with in real life which of my pictures to use. If you haven't done that, then I'd recommend it. I also had a photo of me on my motorbike as my DP, but almost every girl I asked picked another instead.

Tinder sucks, for what it's worth. Nevertheless, if you're legitimately decent looking, then you probably need to change your approach.
>>
>>35927400
>However, I only message girls who have bios which suggest we might get along in person.
Me too.

> I also had a photo of me on my motorbike as my DP
Mine isn't my DP

>Tinder sucks, for what it's worth. Nevertheless, if you're legitimately decent looking, then you probably need to change your approach.
I don't use tinder, but PoF. Clearly you're at least an 8/10 (probably 8.5) which draws them in.

Either way, my point is that my profile is significantly greater than it used to be (due to: older, wiser, better looking, etc), and yet the results I get are easily 5-10x worse than just a few years ago. The Jews are moving closer in on us.
>>
>>35927400
>>35927532
Also, my second point is the conversation doesn't even START. They don't even reply anymore. Witty as hell, or just a deflated "hi", I get nothing back now.
>>
>>35927532
>>35927549

>8.5/10

wew

I pick good pictures, but I'm solidly average in real life.

I always just ask interesting questions based off their pictures or bios. Works about half the time, but plenty of women don't respond anyway.

Why are you using PoF? I gave up on that website ages ago. The impression I've always gotten is that it's mostly full of white trash and single moms.
>>
>>35927226
you ride a shitty honda from the 90s lol and fyi loser they dont care. only who is impressed that you ride bikes are teenage boys
>>
>>35927226
>she asked if my lower gear was leather and I said no.
Should of told her your nick name is "ol' leather dick".
>>
>>35927722
>he thinks the 20k RPM CBR250RR is shitty

>>35927790
I've said some crazy shit like that before out of anger
>>
>>35927872

>CBR 250RR
>not shitty
>>
File: 1479569463959.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1479569463959.png
33KB, 314x312px
>>35927226
You look pretty small

>I've had gfs and the odd date in the pas
Either way you deserve your punishment, normie.
>>
>>35927885
Nice argument. It's easily the best 250cc bike ever made.
>>
>>35927956
5'8 manlet, but as I said things have changed and I used to have great potential. The height meme wasn't always real, but now it's more real than ever.
>>
>>35927400
>I think you're just bad at holding conversations.
Can't hold conversations when they either
1) Don't reply
2) Don't put in any effort of their own
>>
File: 1464575056163.jpg (45KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
1464575056163.jpg
45KB, 640x727px
>>35927226
>write autistic profile with autistic as witty, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor as you with autistic interests like stuffing your face, bicycles, and going between your dad and mom's house because of the joint custody
>upload picture of yourself holding katana and wearing sick fedora
>be a thirsty, creepy faggot
>wait because you have nothing better to do with your life
>>
>>35927532
If that's an 8.5 I'm a 13
>>
File: received_154503905073030.jpg (66KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
received_154503905073030.jpg
66KB, 700x1244px
>>35927226
Use this copypasta , ok anon
>>
>>35927960
Nice argument I bet you've got the best micropenis and the best smelling shit too.

>Honda
>Anything but garbage
Lol delusional
>>
Online dating was co-opted by Chads for easy sex.

Good luck competing with them.

And the sluts then complain that most men are ugly or just want to hook up.
>>
There is nothing you can or can't say to affect what happens. Either she instantly likes you based on pics or she doesn't. Guys will warm up to a girl as they find common interests, but girls decide in a millisecond. So the only thing you CAn do is somehow become hotter, get better Pics.
>>
>>35928249

Honda makes the best motorcycles in the world. What the fuck are you even on about? Nothing can even hold a candle to them.
>>
Girls will spend maybe 10s, total, looking at your profile. They aren't going to read shit. They aren't going to even see all your photos unless you intrigue them with the first two.
>>
>>35927226
You sound like the supreme gentleman but with a street bike instead of a BMW
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
>>35928331
>Honda makes the best motorbikes in the world
>>
>>35928429
t. burger
>>
>>35928331
kek is this bait?
>>
>one of the light is out
it's not, one's the high beam
stop stealing our pics
t. /dbt/
>>
>>35928782
It is high-beam, but I always assumed a high-beam bulb was out, because it looks retarded to have one on only one side.

Also I can assure you it's me.
>>
Any good dating websites for people who like books?
>>
>>35927400
GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU NORMIE CUNT
>>
I haven't changed my profile in three years and I've gone from a couple legit matches a day with good looking girls to fucking nothing.

I think it's because after a few years of tinder girls have realized that they can punch out of their weight class because there is a never ending supply of suitors. I'm a decent looking manlet (former wrestler, six pack casually showing in the back of my photos), and the girls I matched years ago are only a fond memory now. Not only are their standards higher but they have probably triggered some existential response like "why don't I use this never ending supply of guys for free food and attention." The only thing they have to leverage is their pussies and that's the last thing they will give up when they have an endless supply of suitors for free meals and attention.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.