[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Long time lurker never posted Fucking never fall in love robots I've found out my gf has been cheating on me with her im done with this shit life of mine i took 4g of dnp and i feel myself melting already look for overdose in chicago IL
>>
hey can you leave some info so i can call the police for you
>>
With her ex shes been fucking i can't think or spell righy now
>>
>>35926877
Nigga, honour your dubs and call for help, an ambulance or something before it is too late
>>
OP will die. There's no question about this. Call the ambulance please
>>
>>35926877

>killing yourself cause of a woman

ahh normies never cease to amaze me
>>
>>35926899
Second pair of dubs.
For fucks sake, its not worth it.
Save yourself, man and call someone for help
>>
File: 1488159300911.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488159300911.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>35926905
>nigga
Fuck off Normie

>>35926877
Before you leave us sweet prince kill your gf make the world better
>>
File: 1483895373507.gif (44KB, 768x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483895373507.gif
44KB, 768x256px
>>35926877
call 911 OP

If you do this she wins
>>
If he really took 4gr of DNP he will die no matter what

not even the ambulance can help him
>>
Thanks for playing!

ulu
>>
well i guess he passed out, paniced or whatever
RIP OP! You shouldn't have done that you stupid moron.
Killing yourself over a woman is by far the most pathetic thing anyone can do.

You let her win like that.
>>
>4g of DNP
RIP sweet prince, you'll be missed
>>
File: IMG_1469.jpg (43KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.jpg
43KB, 500x370px
Be seein you on the other side OP you fucking madman.
>>
>>35926877
Pathetic blue pill cunt. Women will ALWAYS cheat on you. Maybe you deserve to die, we dont need idiot blue pillers like you.
>>
File: IMG_1110.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>>35926877
Your spirit goes with the blessings of KEK and will not be led astray, your ascendince is garaunteed OP
>>
>she didnt even add a new dick to her counter
>simply took her old ex's dick
>OP still kills himself
>OP unironically expected that a woman can be faithful

man what a weak ass nigga
>>
Oo hdtr tempterutre up to 103 but i pucjed some if it up idk giw much is un me at thus point i shoukd if listen when you guys said girls are slutd
>>
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/932533/gym-obsessed-dad-given-hours-to-live-after-cooking-his-insides-with-diet-pills/

that faggot survived but only after the ambulance was there to put him in ice baths, a coma, cut off shit from his leg and he was physically strong and on steroids

OP will cook from the inside and his body parts will physically cook him and nobody will be able to save him

>>35927174

i'd say KYS for being that stupid but you are already there

last chance you have is jump in cold water and call 911 and hope for the best ... mb you will see the next day but i doubt it
>>
OP, we love you.
You should call 9/11, okay?
>>
>>35926877
Men, it is so important to spread red pill knowledge. This man is dead because he did not have the red pill knowledge. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Help our fellow men with info, it is your responsibility!
>>
>>35927174
You're going to cook yourself alive from the inside out like spontaneous human combustion and die a very agonizing death.

Run ice cold water, call the ambulance and get in the tub right fucking now. It doesn't have to end like this OP
>>
>>35926897
>>35926916
>>35927250

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Let him kill himself if that's what he wants. Being on r9k and then having his girlfriend cheat on him? Do you really think he's gonna have a good rest of his life?
>>
>>35927306

well most people here are mad because he does it over something dumb and replaceable like a women
if he can get one he can get another but they way he did it now is simply a big fat joke. Its the weakest thing you can do.
What is it going to accomplish? Literally nothing. Shes going to suck more dicks in the future and not even shed a tear. Call him an idiot and move on with her life. While hes overreacting like the little bitch he is.

Staying alive means he has a second chance to become a more level headed human being in the future and not take women that serious anymore but its too late.
>>
>>35926877
>> I have nothing better to do today, so I'm going to make up a story about being cheated on by a girlfriend that I never had. That will reinforce the /r9k/ mentality that all women are horrible, which in turn will make it easier for some to deal with the fact that they're so pathetic that they couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a 1000 euro note.
>>
>>35927435

what whore would accept a 1000 euro note? ofc you can't get laid with that
>>
File: IMG_2754.jpg (67KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2754.jpg
67KB, 719x1280px
This is her you fucks who dont believe
>>
>>35927731

at least we know its a shitty bait now

nobody would kill himself over such an ugly feminist glasses wearing cunt
>>
>>35927731
Very nice; you posted a picture of some random chick.

Now post a picture of the two of you together plus a picture of yourself with the date and time. If you don't have a picture of the two of you together, maybe she cheated on you because you were boring and never wanted to do anything.

Most likely, thought, you're just making up shit because you don't want to admit that your anger towards women is based 100% on your inability to get any pussy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.