[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does wishing I was a girl instantly cause people to hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1323731080332.jpg (513KB, 1401x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1323731080332.jpg
513KB, 1401x1863px
Why does wishing I was a girl instantly cause people to hate and be repulsed by me to the point they genuinely wish death on me? What is so horrible about wanting to be female that instantly marks me as the lowest form of subhuman scum? It's not like i can help feeling this way, I can't control my feelings, I can only try to live with them

Please tell me why you think I should kill myself or be murdered. What wrongs have I done other than being born?
>>
File: 1488500582260.png (107KB, 283x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488500582260.png
107KB, 283x375px
>>35925384
You are utterly different and mentally disturbed and thus a threat to the unity and wellbeing of the tribe.
>>
>>35925456
Is /r9k/ not a tribe of people who are different or outside normal society?
>>
>>35925384
Because you want to be something you aren't and never will be. You're living in fantasyland and everyone sees it. I wish I was born a woman as much as anyone on this board, but I will never be a woman, and should thus make the most of being a man.
>>
>>35925487
We are largely harmless and not backed by an insane leftist cult.
>>
>>35925456
who is that autistic little man in your image anon?
>>
File: 1459106853889.jpg (289KB, 466x617px) Image search: [Google]
1459106853889.jpg
289KB, 466x617px
>>35925487
No, we're a bunch of anonymous faggots. There's no reason to accept mentally ill, harmful individuals.

>>35925519
>not knowing moomins
Underageb& pls go and stay go.
>>
>>35925504
So because my emotion-based desires are not realistic or logical I deserve death? How am I different from anyone else? Or is it because this one particular desire is considered evil? Explain to me please, what is my crime? Who have I harmed? Why do you or others wish death on me for having this feeling?
>>
File: nasty.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
nasty.png
254KB, 749x429px
Because this is reality.

You can't just be something that you're not.

You're a male. You can't be a female.

You're a human. You can't be a dog.

I respect white people appropriating black culture more than men appropriating femininity. At least the former accepts their appearance.
>>
>>35925535
post more moomin pls
>>
>>35925562
Jesus fucking christ.
Imagine that showing up to a tinder date
>>
>>35925562
So I deserve death because of the possibility that acting on my feelings could make me ugly? Or I deserve death because again my feelings are based emotions and not logic? I never said I didn't accept that I was biologically male. Of course I am, I felt I was biologically female then there would be no dilemma for me.

I don't understand how having a feeling that I can't control that harms no one and poses no threat makes people treat me as if I was a serial killer or child molester.
>>
>>35925384
At a point in your development, you will become obsessed with female identity, and this can cause you to consider existence as a woman.

Don't fall for the skittles merchants. The endocrine poison they peddle doesn't allow you this fantasy.

Male sexuality is a very poorly discussed subject in our culture and this is a great tragedy, because it demoralizes people like you and I when we feel at an impasse.

I assure you that you are normal, and that a huge number of current men have had the same thoughts you have, in spite of what you will be told if you ask.
>>
>>35925535
>not knowing moomins
I don't know your shitty fucking cartoon character. Get outside the house and do something useful with your life please.
>>
>other than being born

cliche incoming: not everyone feels that way, most don't care,it's just not something that should be brought up to anyone besdies closed 'friends' and your family. Period.

Personally I feel the same way, you did nothing wrong and you can't help but feel how you feel. Don't listen to these people, dont' acknowledge these people, just live your life anon, titties or no titties.

Shit, half my masturbation fantasies I self insert as the girl getting pounded out. And yes, I understand the difference between a fantasy and genuinely wanting to be a girl. It's because you're a -man- whose -life is on easy mode- LOL. Holy shit if they had ANY idea.

I love you anon, even if we've never met, I love you and I want you to take care of yourself, ok? Don't hero just yet, it might get better. I don't know how, but itmight, don't let ignorance push you to something that is permanent. Nonexistence is forever, this life isn't.
>>
>>35925384
You want to be female because you think life as a female is easier than life as a male. This is untrue and being a tranny will only lead to violence, pain, and isolation inflicted upon you. Stop considering your problems as resulting from your gender, and stop considering yourself as a failed man. Gender is a social construct, and switching would only ultimately prompt other men feeling similarly to do the same, to nobody's benefit.

If you go through with transitioning, that's when you should die. You still have the opportunity to be valuable to society instead of spewing bullshit about your amazon wishlist and trans-inclusive feminism.
>>
>>35925384
>Please tell me why you think I should kill myself or be murdered
I don't think that.

>Why does wishing I was a girl instantly cause people to hate and be repulsed by me to the point they genuinely wish death on me?
Because some people hate what they don't understand, and would rather you not exist rather than try to understand you.
>>
>>35925632
My feelings have nothing to do with sex whatsoever. I have felt this way for many years before puberty and the development of my sex drive, and this feeling has been consistant all my life.

It's not about obsession with female identity. It's about irrational distress at my body and the way people identify me. My body feels deformed and misshapen even though it's normal, because I can't escape this constant instinct that I am supposed to be in physically female configuration. When people call me he instead of she, instead of being something I'd give no thought, it instantly causes an instinctive disconnect that makes me have to stop and remember that they're right when they say that and that I'm male and not female. I don't care about any benefit of being a girl, I don't identify strongly as a male or a female only as myself. I want to be a girl to end this pain and never have to feel this backswards impulses, I want to be a girl to feel normal. And because I feel this way for some reason I am hated by all societies across the world. It magnifies the pain I feel.
>>
>>35925487
I think you're misunderstanding. R9K is a tribe of people who are different from society in one very specific way (mostly male, young, incel). They complain about how normies hate them while simultaneously shaming other groups of outsiders in the same way Chad shames them for being tiny dick autistic virgins. It's all about incels finding a group they can feel superior to.
>>
>>35925958
But we like chad and he likes us too... He even tries to help us.
'Just be ur self bro, it works for me xD' is maybe not the best advise, but hey at least it is nice of him.

We only hate stacy.
>>
>>35925535
>moomin
not mumin

UHM OKAAAAY??
>>
>>35925747

Tell a shrink exactly what you just said here anon. Aces and spades my nigga.
>>
Honestly I'd be 100% okay with it if social justice bigots didn't obsess over it.
>>
>>35925384
SJWs love your kind.
But you came to a right-leaning board to bitch about how persecuted you are.
Go away and take your victim complex with you
>>
>>35925384
If we exclude people who dislike you for political reasons, normalfags would probably dislike you, because wanting to be a woman is similar to being a flamboyant homosexual. Most normalfags can accept ordinary homosexuals, but full-blown flamboyant homosexuals and trannies make them uncomfortable. It is because of how you drag down their social status, normies sense this and so they have an aversion to you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.