[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women over 30 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: UUeMPg6.jpg (167KB, 1440x2229px) Image search: [Google]
UUeMPg6.jpg
167KB, 1440x2229px
>women over 30 years old
>>
>>35924253

im 30 now and trust me women around that age are all brain damaged.
I dont know why but 26 yr olds are really attracted to me. Most of them tell me 30 is really young for a man and not an issue.
Whenever i see a 30+ on Tinder she has a big text about how shes ready to settle down and shit and the number of single moms post 25+ that are looking for some sugar daddy is through the roof. I dont even know what to do anymore.

I think i'll just kill myself cause all these women have severe brain damage and gave me some of it in the process.

There is no hope for society as it is right now. I also love getting rejected for jobs by 22 year olds.
>>
>>35924253
she looks so beautiful and unoriginal
>>
>>35924253
>women
That's a nigga boy stop it.
>>
File: 1464992087428.jpg (28KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464992087428.jpg
28KB, 280x375px
if she's pretty and a model i don't see why she needs to settle
>>
>>35924253
Could someone provide me with a quick rundown?
>>
>>35924253
>well travel(ed)
>>
>>35924549
>well educated
>terrible english

pick one, bimbo
>>
>>35924375
She's not looking for a relationship, these girls run tinder profiles to boost instagram followers and income
>>
>>35924298
You make me not want to go on. On one hand I can't wait to be a sugar daddy and slay, but on the other hand I can't imagine how many loads a grilled has taken, or how many times she's been slammed and jammed on the cock carousel before "settling down" with me.

I don't see a point in getting married if she isn't a virgin.
>>
>>35924298
of course they're damaged, they've had to deal with men for over 30 years
>>
>>35924549
>>35924603
Please tell me more about your flawless Italian.
"le english"
>>
>>35926004
Everyone who has graduated beyond 10th class from any country would know that "I'm well travel" is not a grammatically correct sentence.
>>
>>35924253

Lol she doesn't think her plastic surgery makes her look like a freak. Thinks she entitled to "hot guys in good shape"

the delusion is real.
>>
>>35925342

better come to terms with it. You won't find a virgin.

>>35925377

uhm no 99% of them were in relatively long relationships or couldn't hold one throughout their 20s and are now looking for something "stable"
>>
>>35926068
i'm assuming you are not "well travel"
you would be lucky if people can give you basic directions in most country's.
>>
What does well traveled mean? What do you do when you travel?
>>
If you don't want to date 30 year old roasties, just filter them in your age preferences.

I can't do that with single moms and I'm 24. It's really fucking annoying
>>
Is that maureen ponderosa
>>
>>35926198
*countries
>>
>>35926891
*paesi
>>
>>35927011
italy = the ethiopia of europe
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.