[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok i have some money and a car what do i do today? its friday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9026.jpg (39KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9026.jpg
39KB, 668x729px
ok i have some money and a car

what do i do today? its friday
>>
>>35924148
Go to a bar and lower your social inhibition levels.
>>
>>35924148
Go play a Magic the Gathering Draft.

It's only fifteen dollarydoos.
>>
>>35924357

what bar for example and what do i do in a bar? just sit and drink? what does that even do? i cant drink alcohol cause i need to drive

>>35924373

i dont know what that is and where to find that and what to do
>>
>>35924390
http://locator.wizards.com/

Before you go, do the tutorial on Magic Duels. It's a free to play Magic game http://store.steampowered.com/app/316010/
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>35924148
take a hike in your local forest
>>
>>35924148
Go to the ghetto
Stick 2 to 5 fingers out of your car window when you see some nigs on a corner
Pay them and acquire your crack cocaine
Go home and smoke that crack until sufficiently geeked out
>>
>>35924148
Drive and get food. Park up somewhere nice and eat with a view.
>>
>>35924426

i hate playing games

>>35924479

thats so boring

>>35924489

not a fan of drugs tbqh

>>35924502

that sounds nice actually
>>
>>35924530
>I hate playing games
What do you *do* for fun then?
>>
>>35924555

>fun

nice meme my dude ... do you suffer from a lack of self awareness cause you seem to forget where we are right now ... thats fine ... im autistic too
>>
File: new_yorker_cover_nov_8_04.jpg (59KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
new_yorker_cover_nov_8_04.jpg
59KB, 500x700px
>>35924148
book a hostel in some city you can drive to in day

drive there

wander around, go into shops and stores that seem interesting. google for interesting places nearby and go to them

at nighttime, go to a bar with a live music event so you wont look weird being by yourself. pregame if you need to.

get wasted, possibly socialize, sleep it off at the hostel, then choose another city.
>>
>>35924610
>wanting to get raped in a hostel
no thanks
>>
>>35924610
>hostel
I don't think they have those in america
>>
>>35924693
hiusa.org

theyre all over the states

>>35924666
yeah that doesnt happen in the us. use airbnb or a hotel if youre so illegitimately scared
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.