[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody explain to me the whole jew conspiracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 1474436138443.png (342KB, 500x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1474436138443.png
342KB, 500x1028px
Why would jews try to get white men to be cucks? They're white as well. What makes you think they control the media and are trying to make us all degenerates? On one hand you all scream about being atheist yet you get angry when women don't follow religious values. Perhaps someone can explain this whole jews running and destroying the world thing. I will say it is interesting that they are constantly blamed all throughout history.
>>
>>35923742
>Perhaps someone can explain this whole jews running and destroying the world thing
I'd advise you read some literature on the topic, or head over to one of the natsoc threads /pol/ usually has, even if you aren't natsoc they still have some interesting information.

But suffice it to say, it would take more than a single post to explain.
>>
>>35923742
Because Jews are spooky or some shit
>>
>>35923917
At least give me something. I'm not going to fucking pol
>>
People seem a bit undecided about their end game. Basically they want to get ride of all the white people because they are the only threat to da joos having complete control. Even though they apparently have complete control already and seem to be able to manipulate whites as much as any other race.
>>
>>35924033
But aren't jews "white" as well?
>>
>>35924106
Jews are about as white as the Irish.

So not at all.
>>
>>35924106
But they can claim oppression points because of 'muh holocaust'. But yeah it's a silly theory. It's not like the average person knows or cares that Gal Gadot is a jew.
>>
>>35924118
>group of whites isnt performing at optimal capacity
>immediately claim they arent really white
>>
File: 1470419705855.jpg (121KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
1470419705855.jpg
121KB, 1000x836px
>>35923742
It's nonsense really. I'm open to conspiracy theories, and the idea that certain groups pull the strings and push society in certain directions is probably the truth. But there's nothing to indicate it's some kind of Jewish organisation.
>>
File: irish.jpg (41KB, 602x327px) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
41KB, 602x327px
>>35924139
>implying Irish are white
>>
>>35924106
They don't consider themselves to be white.

One important thing to understand about Jews is that they never integrate or conform to the culture of host populations, rather they infiltrate organizations/governments and attempt to corrupt/change them from the inside out.
>>
>>35924158
>all white people look the same
Come on now
>>
File: 83.jpg (26KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
26KB, 210x300px
>>35924173
What are you implying, friend anon?
>>
Let me give you a quick rundown;
>Jews have a shitload of guilt and a victim complex
>this leads to nepotism and a culture that hates mediocrity
>this leads to many powerful and successful jews
>the guilt poured on them about muh holocaust makes them all liberal faggots
There's really no conspiracy, they're just a bit weird and shitty
>>
>>35924162
So you think, say, Scarlet Johanson is a orthodox jew behind closed doors and is constantly planning on corrupting the goyim?
>>
>>35924158
The fuck? There's no way irish aren't white.
>>
>>35924000
>>35924162
If you want to know why people don't like Jews, I recommend you read For My Legionaries, The Attack On Liberty, and Jewish Supremacism.
>>
>>35924271
If /pol/ was to be believed there's probably only one small village in Finland that's actually white.
>>
>americans consider jews to be white
thats fucking terrifying holy shit. what the fuck does white even mean at this point? jews both look different than white people and have a different culture
>>
>>35924162
This.
Also the way they view gentiles or non-jews is fucked up. You can argue and say that their roots and original teachings don't fully advocate for this but those fukboi zionist cucks are promoting it and they are who the majority of the Jews see as their leaders
>>
>>35924330
>white people all look the same
>white people all have the same culture
>>
File: 84.jpg (37KB, 450x346px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
37KB, 450x346px
>>35924271
>these people are white
>>
>>35924330
What is your culture and how does it differ from jews lmao
>>
If the Irish arent white that means America is even less white top kek.
>>
>>35924351
thats the point of races
>>
>>35924360
>>35924330
List what peoples you consider 'white'?
>>
>>35924360
That's your example? I've dated irish women with blond hair snd blue eyes who I would have guessed were Icelandic or Scandinavian. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>35924380
Someone from France, Sweden and Australia all look and act different. Are they all white?
>>
>>35924387
No one is "white". It's a bullshit concept created by americans lmao. Even white people kill each other. Germany was fighting the fucking UK and USA.
>>
>>35924412
none of them are from england so no.
>>
>>35924419
>It's a bullshit concept created by americans lmao.
/thread
>>
>>35924360
It amuses me how Neo-Nazi compare the ugliest person in that race to the most beautiful in the white race.

I've seen some REAL fucking ugly white women. Stop saying the worst of a race is the average of said race.
>>
>>35924469
Show me a pretty:
>african
>african american
>irish
>hispanic

All of which are not white.
>>
>>35924534
Also, don't show me one of them that has been mixed with white genes for generations.
>>
>>35924534
L fucking mao

How do you show an irish person who is nit white when they're white? Also nicole kidman is irish.
>>
>>35924330
Fins, Britbongs, and Germans all look vastly different.
>>
>>35924534
Are you really that delusional as to say those have not a single beautiful woman? No matter which person I show ,you will deny their beauty.

It's a pointless effort.
>>
>>35924581
They can be pretty, with hundreds of years of white-mixing.
>>
>>35924566
This.

>>35924571
Not an argument

>>35924581
So you admit to having no argument. I'll help you out, cuck:
>>
>>35924588
Any race your will say has white mixing despite settlers writing shit about how much they want to fuck the American natives and Romans talking about nubians or blacks.
>>
File: dc9.jpg (188KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
dc9.jpg
188KB, 700x525px
>>35924588
>>35924598
This is considered a 10/10 in white culture
>>
>>35923742
>On one hand you all scream about being atheist yet you get angry when women don't follow religious values.

Not being a whore is not a religious value.
It has been valued in almost every single human society, regardless of religion.

God damn I hate this idea that any sort of morality has to be religiously based.

Wanting to marry a woman who hasn't been used as a cumrag for the last 10 years has fuck all to do with religion.
>>
Just forget about it.
The entire reasoning is full of holes and barely makes any sense.
>>
>>35924598
The same type of ignorance and stupidity impedes human progress, you have no argument, also certain aspects of beauty are culturally indoced, what you find attractive now, was not what people found attractive 500 years ago.
>>
>>35924598
Where's the scientific evidence that irish aren't "white"? You've yet to clarify what white even is.
>>
>>35924612
All races have white mixing. Not the same as "all people of a race are white mixed".

>>35924618
Troll harder you latino trash.
>>
File: Anita Sarkeesian.jpg (28KB, 482x481px) Image search: [Google]
Anita Sarkeesian.jpg
28KB, 482x481px
>>35923742
You asked so I'll explain it to you. The first thing to understand is that everything on the internet is censored. So anytime someone posts about women conspiring against men such as manipulating them with sex and drugs to join gangs and serve in the military, or make them whipped so they're be more submissive to the matriarchy, or burn them alive for disobeying or exposing the lies of the matriarchy, or forcing men to get sex changes in order to turn men gay, or want to kill all the men for the long term it gets replaced with statements about Jews.

Also, each continent is a different race and we're in Australia which is run by female Australian Aboriginals who put Whites in prisons. So antisemitism is both a replacement for and a preparation for hatred of Whites from the perspective of Blacks.

All of the stuff that's posted in here actually makes more sense with an Alien conspiracy. Because the speed of light is so slow Aliens would probably have to send a self replicating drone out into The Universe searching for life then once it finds it setup a conspiracy to turn human beings against eachother and weaken them so the Aliens can establish dominion over them.
>>
>>35924675
What is white? It's such a dumb term, the idea was invented in the 1800s to justify colonialism.
>>
>>35924675
"white" is an arbitrary qualifier that is applied to collectives of people i like even though i don't like any of the individuals that would be part of these collectives
>>
>>35923742
>da joos
back to pol, scum
>>
>>35924633
Lol what? Women were fucked by multiple men all throughout history. In no way shape or form is a women suppose to save her virginity. It goes against every instinct and evolutionary objective.
>>
>>35924688
Are you retarded? Or just autstic? Or both?
>>
>>35924677
I'm fucking white. Do you want me to post hand to prove I'm white as well? I'm not even liberal or left. I just can't stand your stupid arguments they're nonsensical.

You mouthbreathers are the reason I stopped associating with the right. You're like little children who refuse to see the truth for what it is. You keep inventing shit to fit your racist agenda. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35924705
My dude has reason.
>>
File: 122309908_crop_450x500.jpg (58KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
122309908_crop_450x500.jpg
58KB, 353x500px
>>35924534
How is this not white and attractive? I have to stop coming on this site.
>>
>>35924705
>Women were fucked by multiple men all throughout history.
The fewer men, the more desirable she is.

>It goes against every instinct and evolutionary objective.
The fewer partners a woman has, the more likely you can be sure of the paternity of her child.
Men do not like to be cucked, women who are more likely to have another man's child are less desirable.
>>
>>35924688
The fuck does any of that have to do with /pol/?
>>
>>35924714
>haha I'm a rational centrist, unlike you biased simpletons!
>I love sitting on the fence, except the fence is actually a 3 foot dragon dildo!
>>
>>35924714
Timestamp the hand, race traitor.
>>
>>35924775
I don't find that attractive, she is a white European however
>>
File: 1481285550281.jpg (29KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
1481285550281.jpg
29KB, 512x511px
>>35924710
The mark of a good deceit is even if presented with the truth the deceived will reject it.

But who am I kidding, you're just another pawn for the matriarchy who wants the threaten dudes with Autism should they resist the matriarchy. I forgot to add to my list of stuff women do: is all positions of power are held by women who use magic to assume male bodies. And I'm not just talking about politicians and shit, but judges, policemen and just about any man who tells another man what to do while doing very little work him/herself. A. C. A. B. - All Cops are Bitches
>>
>>35924799
"Sitting on the dildo" as you put it is oftentimes better than picking a sidr. But you wouldn't know that you oathetic beta cuck because you just HAVE to belong to a group! You have no convictions and no ideals, no thoughts of your own. Even your pathetic claim of "im a racist ree fakin niggers XD" is falsely made because you wilk invariably resign yourself to "oh i just want my space, you can exist but away from me XD". Fuck off until you grow a backbone, lil Jimmy.
>>
>>35924839
>The mark of a good deceit if present with truth the devices would reject it.

Sounds like trump supporter.
>>
>>35924854
>ooh it feels great against my prostate!
>>
>>35923742
>they're white as well.
Nopeeeee.
As a guy who lives in fucking Israel an is a Christian I can't tell you how shit this place is and the only whites are the ones from the USSR and Northern Europe. The majority are Arab, African or Spanish Jews that ARE NOT WHITE
>>
>>35924780
That's weird is that why a mans penis is designed to pull away other males sperm out of the vag when he fucks her? Why have orgies been popular since the beginning of time? The only people who care about virginity are religious tards and undesirable males. In fact women are more selective about who they breed with then males.
>>
>>35923742

I'm jewish and I don't really know where this weird conspiracy came from.

I don't give a fuck what you do or how you live as long as you don't put me in a death camp.
>>
One day I'm just going to shoot a bunch of liberals.

God I hate them so fucking much.
>>
>>35924879
I thought Israel is a no go zone for arabs or african , how come there are so many there?
>>
>>35924936
A real human bean here.
>>
>>35924936
Pussy bet you wont. Im liberal, meet me at brown and ascension you little nigger bitch.
>>
I am beyond sick of this fucking society.

Why the fuck do we tolerate people who are trying to undermine our civilisation?

When will post-modernist deconstruction bullshit just fuck off?
Every god damn day I see some fucking leftist bullshit trying to take apart the most basic and essential parts of our society.
Heterosexuality, gender, monogamy, family, they try to destroy them all.
They call them "social constructs".
Yes, they might be social constructs, but SOCIETY IS A FUCKING SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.
These things are the foundations of out society.

They take advantage of the prosperity and security this society has provided for them to try to destroy it.

Why do we let them do this?
Why?
>>
>>35924780
Women literally make loud moans during sex to encourage more males to join in. You have no idea boyo. Get redpilled son
>>
>>35924902
>That's weird is that why a mans penis is designed to pull away other males sperm out of the vag when he fucks her?
That is a mechanism to prevent being cucked, just like finding a virgin is one.
>Why have orgies been popular since the beginning of time?
Orgies are for pleasure, you wouldn't want to marry a whore.
>>
>>35925112
>>35924902
Yes, humans are animals.

Our civilisations advance when we control our animalistic behaviour.
>>
>>35924946
Jewish Ethiopian, Jews from Arab countries, Ethiopian and Eritrean refugees, Eritrean Jews..... And more
>>
>>35925125
>Marriage

You just said it had nothing to do with religion, yet you talk about marriage.

>orgies are for pleasure

So is sex retard

>>35925136

Our civilisations have only advanced because of our animalistic nature.
>>
>>35925184
>Our civilisations have only advanced because of our animalistic nature.

Yes, when it is controlled, and used as incentive.
Not when it's a free-for-all.
>>
>>35925184
>You just said it had nothing to do with religion, yet you talk about marriage.
Obviously i meant marriage in terms of a monogamous relationship involving the rearing of children.
>So is sex retard
Okay? But i was discussing what type of woman a man wants to settle down with and a whore doesn't fit the description.
>>
>>35925077
>Heterosexuality, gender, monogamy, family, they try to destroy them all.

Who needs that?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.