[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breaking point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: vberserk_v025c207p030-031_copy.jpg (559KB, 1519x1100px) Image search: [Google]
vberserk_v025c207p030-031_copy.jpg
559KB, 1519x1100px
Well it's time for another robot to give us a bad name.

I was a depressed NEET for 3 years, decided to give life a try. Worked my ass off in all regards, social, work, study, health and romance. It's all come crashing down and I can't take this shit.

Sorry if you get caught up in it, it's nothing personal if you go down with me
>>
>>35923682
Godspeed, robot. I've just crashed, too.
>>
>>35923682

just get up and try again, you'll do better next time now you're more experienced
>>
>>35923827
No. It happens all of the time, the effort to reward ratio is fucked up. I don't want to take part in this.

My fate is already sealed
>>
>>35923844
>the effort to reward ratio is fucked up

obviously not because literally billions of people get up and do it every day, you're expectations are just too high

>My fate is already sealed

well fucking at least tell us where not to go tomorrow
>>
>>35923864
I just want to be happy dude, it's all I want. Not even constantly happy, just happy often enough to get me through the dark times. It hasn't happened, and it wont happen.

If you live in NZ stay indoors
>>
Don't contribute to the negativity already terrorizing this world, OP. Life is so much more than hatred and revenge.
>>
>>35923915
yeah hopefully i take down a fucking tripfag like you tomorrow.

I dont want to hear your rainbow flavoured view of this world, it's not for me even in the best of times it felt like it wasn't real
>>
>>35923895
>I just want to be happy dude, it's all I want

free yourself from the tyranny of your own ego. you are only unhappy with what you have because you believe yourself to be some omnipotent anime character who thinks he deserves more.

if you really live in new zealand and still have your health then objectively you have the means and opportunity to live a happy life. you just have to measure your success realistically and not against the fictions foisted on you by western consumerism
>>
>>35924021

basically i'm saying just choose to be happy with what you've got
>>
>>35924021
>>35924021
I am trying to, I dont care what others think I've been following my own goals for all this time. They aren't unrealistic but it's not working, I don't care about fixing it at this stage. Everything is not against me but it's not for me. I am going to dish out punishment
>>
>>35923864
>obviously not because literally billions of people get up and do it every day, you're expectations are just too high

Billions of people hate their lives and hate their jobs, they kill themselves daily and those who don't end up with no rewards. You're retarded to think this world is fair.
>>
>>35924090

I didn't say it was fair I just said the effort:reward ratio is fine for almost everyone, some people just expect too much
>>
>>35923895
>I just want to be happy dude

There's your mistake

The consideration that the world isn't a good place and virtually no one is truly happy might fill you with an indulgence towards others though.
>>
>>35923682
Good shit, lighting up this blunt in your name OP. Include me in the screencap!
>>
>>35924125
keep an eye out on the news, it'll be big
>>
>>35924113
>the effort to reward ratio is fine

Yeah ok , what's the reward for 3 billion people working 8 hours a day only to make $2.50? Is so magical ducking Santa Claus going to come down after their 20 years of working to give them a new mattress? Holy fuck you're retarded
>>
>>35924021
What animes have you been watching ? Having a social life is anime tier? M8,expectations can only go so low. Once I wish I was happy with my lonley life and I can't, where are my expectations going to drop to?

> well at least I'm not blind

Yeah, what a life
>>
>>35924183

i'm saying to them the $2.50 is evidently an ok reward for their effort or they would just neck themselves you fucking moron
>>
If you are going to go out then go for the highscore
Preferably in a culturally enriched area
Check out online guides on how to make fun stuff

Note: All statements by this ip address shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
>>35924233
They do neck themselves you moron, everyday, how fucking sheltered are you? They either neck themselves or they go through the pain to support their family.
>>
>>35924190

> well at least I'm not blind

you've got mare than that going for you, you can also jerk off, eat fried chicken, watch comedy, read books, get drunk

as long as you're not in constant physical pain most of that shit is worth living for on its own merits
>>
>>35924310
Weird how suicide is a first world problem. Nobody is happy all of the time. Be happy with what you have while working towards what you want.
>>
>>35924310

the majority of people do not neck themselves, the vast majority of humanity gets up every day and goes to work

the effort:reward ratio may not be fair or desirable, but it obviously does not make the game unplayable because billions of people are playing it willingly every day. And it's certainly not bad enough to use as an excuse for mass murder.
>>
File: 1489989863600.jpg (139KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489989863600.jpg
139KB, 1365x2048px
Shout NORMIES REE at full lung capacity.

Let them know what happens when you're mean to robots.
>>
>>35924358
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-suicides-in-the-world.html

Here a list of the most suicidal countries , how many first worlds are there on that list? You're seriously a fucking moron
>>
>>35924377
I'm not saying anyone should commit mass murder, I'm just saying that life is fucked up
>>
>>35924461
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Post real sources fag

Fuking india is tiers below the us. Cry moar bitchboy. Just kill yourself alreadt and quit clogging up tge catalog. You probably can't even do that right.

Cuck
>>
>>35924524
The US is ranked #50 on the list vs India ranked #11, India is not first world either, what are you trying to say?? You're proving my point
>>
OP, what is your motive? you want to kill/paralyze people for life? why?
>>
Godspeed op , you should write a short manifesto so normies understand a little bit why you did it
>>
File: disgust.jpg (32KB, 754x396px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
32KB, 754x396px
>>35923915
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Goddam faggot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.