[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why must roasties (and normies following them like dogs) ruin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1489248603683.jpg (83KB, 354x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489248603683.jpg
83KB, 354x423px
Why must roasties (and normies following them like dogs) ruin EVERYTHING?

>finally find a D&D 5e group
>Curse of Strahd
>roastie and another of her beta orbiters join, because she's a "friend" of my DM
>four players total, I play a mature fem dwarf healer, other guy plays big burly dragonborn
>roastie plays fem elf, cuck plays edgelord with retarded anime weapon
>neither of them can roleplay for shit
>roastie plays callous as fuck and acts like an anime character
>cuck plays quiet loner
>roastie gets annoyed when we gather information and properly roleplay, has her character wandering off
>uses the LOW MENTAL STATS XD excuse for why her character is acting like a literal retard
>exasperatedly complain to the other guy during a break
>beta orbiter could still hear me
>gets uppity and starts yelling at me
>roastie joins in, grabs her stuff and starts leaving "This shit is boring anyways, no idea why I joined in the first place."

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STAY OUT? THEY KEEP TELLING US TO GO TO OUR MANCAVES AND BE MANBABIES IF WE DON'T WANT TO THROW ALL OUR RESOURCES AT THEM, BUT WHEN WE DO THEY COME AFTER US. I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE PAINFULLY.
>>
>>35923467
>letting roasties into your P&P group

Big mistake. Either way it seems she fucked off so all is well in the end, right?
>>
>>35923467
My big brother actually used to play D&D or some similar shit, when he was a teen. He still got laid like crazy though. The bitches loved him.
>>
>>35923511
group broke up and never played again, what did you expect?
Also I'll never find a game if my condition is 'no women' because muh ebil misogynist.
>>
Because they want all of the attention. Frankly it`s disgusting,especially in your case. Roasties are not able and do not want to actually roleplay,speaking from experience.
>>
>>35923467
>5e
>not v3.5

faggot
>>
>>35923905
>>35923905
Find a better group, I got a 5 man group that all agree women (and leftists) are not welcome. It's great, there's basically no drama at all and shit just goes smooth.
>>
>>35924079
>I got a 5 man group that all agree women (and leftists) are not welcome
Fuck, I literally tried to explicitly specify this and lost my group

The host of the house brang his gf twice (she liked candles and we played with candles in the basement)

Whole party dynamic changed, she was leading the story and everyone else was white knighting. Fuck it, I'm not DM'ing that shit

I also made out with his gf but that's a different story
>>
>>35924451
>The host of the house brang his gf twice (she liked candles and we played with candles in the basement)

Am I reading this wrong, or did she join just because she liked candles?
>>
Do not allow girls to play D&D, they are not there for the game.
>>
HAHAHA KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

I have had campaigns I have run ruined by retarded fucking autismo neckbeards, I don't go and cry about it and pretend ~m-m-m-men wuin evewything!!~

Fucking retarded. Find a better group faggot.
>>
>>35923905
Also if your condition is ~n-no wimminz!!~ you'll just end up with someone else who will ruin your group.

Or do you really honestly think having a penis makes one automatically skilled at roleplaying and invested in the hobby enough to play well?
>>
>>35924847
You're not reading that wrong.
>>
File: one anger man.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
one anger man.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>35923467
>>uses the LOW MENTAL STATS XD excuse for why her character is acting like a literal retard

THIS.
THIS SO MUCH.
Why girls have this insane attraction to this kind of bullshit characters?
>>
>>35924847
That reminds me of the guy who joined one of my 3.5 campaign just because he was the roommate of one of my players and he liked the snacks we brought. Fat fuck just ate food and rambled on about hentai and shitty weeb video games constantly. and he sucked
>>
>>35925027
This definitely isnt exclusive to girls though. The number of >muh low int barbarians and berserkers which I have seen which are only made to act fucking retarded and derail for no reason is mind-boggling.

Some people find fucking around and acting retarded to be funnier and more entertaining than playing the game.
>>
This only happens when everyone else is beta faggots. In my experiences, we had no problem calling women out on their bullshit. They either stop being stupid or quit.

Did your group break up over this? I hope not. You weren't the beta faggot for sure and I'm happy you didn't let her bullshit fly.
>>
>>35923467
literal autism

>why can't 50% of the population that does not like me in any way that we are genetically programmed to want to be around just disappear not only from my life but from my non-virgin friends?
>>
File: FB01097.jpg (351KB, 1499x865px) Image search: [Google]
FB01097.jpg
351KB, 1499x865px
is there anything a man and a woman can do together that doesn't involve talking, that the woman won't find boring?
sex doesn't count
>>
>>35923467
HEY AT LEAST YOU COULD FIND A GROUP, ASSHOLE.
>>
>>35923467
I've had similar experiences with women in my DnD groups.

Don't listen to the roasty whores and dumbasses ITT OP.

Women are dumb animals who aren't really equipped for role playing games, only getting attention from men.
>>
>>35925197
there's a vast collection of activities, its just you are boring, inexperienced, and unmanly so therefore you can't think of any
>dancing
>cuddling
>watching a play/movie
>going on a walk
>going on a roadtrip
>going to a museum
etc
>>35925251
t. butthurt virgin whose only experiences with women are from DnD groups
>>
File: degradationofinterest.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
degradationofinterest.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
>>35924972
Them being male doesn't make it impossible that they'll ruin it, but it does make it not necessarily inevitable, which is a good starting point for minimum standards.
>>
>>35925262
how does that not involve talking, those normies even talk during the movie, I go to the cinema alot man I see them at it all the time
>>
>>35925197
>do drugs/drink
>play vidya
>play music
at least that's what i do with my female friends
>>
>>35925336
what things do you do with male friends where not a word is exchanged?
>>
>>35925197
I hate talking. If I don't have to talk at all when I am with other people that is ideal, but I enjoy watching movies and playing vidya and tabletops or larping with my guy friends. I figure that's how most girls are, besides ones who are particularly not into those sorts of things.
>>
>>35925388
I've sat in the same room as one of my guy friends for like 4 hours and I just played a game on my phone while he played a game on my TV. It was comfy and we had a good time.
>>
>>35923467
Reminds me of this one D&D campaign my old friends did back in high school where one of them brought his gf to play

>we all planned to play as orcs
>mission is to break into a dwarf kingdom and steal their kings magic hammer
>roastie wants to play a fem human
>explain that we're supposed to be orc invaders, a human wouldn't make sense in the setting at all
>she gets pissy
>her bf gets defensive
>DM lets her play a human just so they stop bitching
>try to build around it saying she's a slave that can be freed if she helps us
>first combat encounter against some dwarves
>roastie insists on not fighting since she "doesn't want to hit little people lol xd"
>she sits out of the first two fucking combat encounters making stupid reasons to why she can't fight
>"its muh character i'm role playing"
>she does more retarded unfunny antics throughout the campaign

Why are roasties so shit at these kind of games, she wasn't even interested in anything besides ruining the game with a fucking joke character.
>>
>>35925336
it doesn't require talking which is what you asked, however since normally the guy and girl are intimate they talk to share an experience

like I said you are inexperienced with women so you don't know about the times where women were happy with silence with just you and her
>>
>>35925388
not a word is not a must, but come on man 'a roadtrip' is pretty much 95% talking let's be real here
>>
>>35925431
is there a possibility to fuck your friend?
is there a possibility to fuck your female friend?

use your brain nitwit
>>
>>35925453
if you're the dude forcing the talking on a roadtrip, I hate you
>>
>>35925464
What? He had no interest in fucking me, he wasn't even single. We just enjoyed hanging out, is that so bizarre?
>>
>>35925491
and thats why there was no talking

connect the dots
>>
>>35925480
I second this, I went on a 19 hour road trip with an equally awkward/aspie friend and we were both nice and quiet the whole trip and it was pleasant. Forced conversations suck.
>>
>>35925512
What dots? Anon claimed girls can only enjoy doing things with guys that involve talking. I was just saying it's possible for a girl to enjoy spending time with a guy doing activities that don't involve talking.
>>
>>35925086
D&D as a game is boring as fuck, and if the group isn't willing to RP well then it's better to go full retard.
>>
Yesterday I played with my usual group and some shit like this happened.
>Storm King's Thunder
>female friend watching us play, not being a bother
>attack on Triboar
>Dm lets our female friend play as NPCs
>watch her roll low then ask questions in a way that lets her re-roll

oh wait, I wanted to sneak up on that one. Let me just forget I rolled a 2 and roll for stealth instead...

She knew what she was doing, what a cunt.
>>
>>35925545
if theres a possibility of fucking there's going to be talking
>>
>>35925548
But I have been in games in which people were willing to roleplay and things were going smoothly, but casual pricks (or not even casual, sometimes veterans do his shit to) roll up retarded characters and then derail for no reason other than that being funny or fun to them.

Maybe this is because I have heaps of experience with d&d encounters so I dealt with a lot of guys in the community and not just in my friend groups, but guys really can be just as retarded and flippantly terrible at tabletops as girls.

When you play with girls who like tabletops instead of just girls who date guys who play and then end up at the table (and every bad story about a girl ITT is a case of the latter) you realize that it's basically the same across the board when it comes to people who don't give a shit and ruin tabletops for everyone else.
>>
>>35925545
lol roastie, you're blind af
>>
>>35923467
You cannot I repeat CANNOT let a semi-attractive girl into your DnD, tabletop, role playing etc. games. As soon as that happens, it's all over. Seen it happen again and again.

Even on the rare occasion the girl isn't the problem, one of the retarded betas you're playing with will become a problem because of her, due to the nature of their virginity and desperation. There is no good outcome.
>>
File: e.jpg (17KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
17KB, 680x300px
Okay /r9k/, I've wanted to tell this story for so long, but I've never actually had the time/chance to do it.
So here it goes:

>Black powder/medieval World.
>Strange mix of cowboys and dudes in armour.
>Retarded stacy playing as retarded warrior.
>I was playing as the friendly neutral "As long as I get paid" cowboy from the americas.
>Beta orbiter was spelldude of group
>He spent alot of time trying his dude to fuck her.
>Really every time we camped he was always trying.
>She always refused his avances.
Skip forward a couple of session:
>Batteling i don't remember what kind of threat.
>She is hurt.
>My turn
>I roll a critical fail.
>Based dm hated that bitch too.
>Based dm describes.
>"It's just you and the dude. Time slowes for you. This is THE SHOT. Your shot. You can almost feel the wind of arizona blowing in your face again, even if you're far far from home. The gun is in your holster. You can feel its weight. Tumbleweeds are rolling and ennio morricone would masturbate on this moment. You take out your single action gun, spin it around and, with a switf moviment you hit the hammer, just once, One shot it what you need. One shot is what you need to Hit. Hit Stacy's right in the head."
>Her head blows in 1000 pieces.
>We're all covered in her brains.
>She's dead for good.
>She's super pissed at me because I destroyed her.
>Eventually We kill the evil dudes.
>Beta orbiter dude decides it's not enought.
>"Well, so she's dead right?"
>"Yeah. Sorry about it, You were killed by friendly fire."
>She's still bitchy on how I terminated her life.
>Beta orbiter shrugs.
>"Well, she can't say no now"
>"I'm gonna bury her... Wait me here"
>Mfw He fucks her headless corpose behind a tree.
>Mfw He creampies her.
>Mfw Stacy takes it personally.
>Mfw She stopped talking to him IRL.

Priceless moments.
>>
>>35925763
That's a pretty funny story, unfortunately you posted it in a dead thread.
I enjoyed it though.
>>
>>35925763
Beta orbiter sounds like a badass desu.
>>
>>35923467
All the girls I play D&D with are chill.
>>
>>35924051
>Anything but 1e
Fucking kids ruin everything
>>
>>35925992
Well, I've called it "beta orbiter" just because he actually orbited The girl for quite alot of time.

He wasn't that much of a beta, honestly.
>>
>>35925684
I've almost always had girls in my groups, often hot ones.
Never a problem
>>
>>35925763

>i'm going to bury her......wait here
>fucks her headless corpse and busts a nut

Holy shit that's great, I hope you guys kept him around, nigga sounds like a barrel of laughs.
>>
Women and normies ruin EVERYTHING, just look at video games and internet as best example.

Women are responsible for SJW shit if vidya, normies for the state of AAA games and power of EA Ubisoft etc mafia

Same with internet, SJW shit and social media ruined it
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.