[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a teacher? Look at how much PTP they get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: C7Ft-LTX4AA-RNV.jpg (50KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
C7Ft-LTX4AA-RNV.jpg
50KB, 917x960px
Why aren't you a teacher? Look at how much PTP they get
>>
>>35923429
ever since I got out of that hellhole I was in I swore I'd never go back to one of those places
>>
i would want to become a teacher. if i could spark some curiosity about my subject in only one kid i think i would have finally done something useful for once. i could rant for 45 minutes about some topic and have people actually listen, too. reality probably isnt that nice though.
>>
>>35923429
I'm not allowed to work with kids
>>
>be a teacher
>get to watch Chad get all the girls and be ignored and made fun of for an entire lifetime

Truly hell
>>
>>35923548
anyone who has any desire to be in a fucking school of all places is a normalfaggot, even as a teacher. its so insufferable to watch how Chad gets away with everything and is lavished in pussy and praise meanwhile the hard working beta cucks get shit on but continue slaving away. it's an infuriating microcosm
>>
File: dead haorse.jpg (9KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
dead haorse.jpg
9KB, 279x181px
i would be one in, actually after the navy(if i even survive past today. see my thread ;J) my children are awesome and ive become very good at teaching and have learned how to teach quite well over the years

btw/fyi/kys, if ptp has anything to do with chode pillows fuck you. if i had the chance id kidnap you and starve u except, only by ur choosing u could eat my cum from my HOLY ROD and pumped full of HOT RETRIBUTION, or u could eat dog food i pissed on, ur choice. if and when i get caught, wont care. itd be worth it and hopefully send some kind of message to u worthless trash..i dont get it how can u not see how wrong it is, and even if ur joking dude...wtf u have to -18 cuz ur just not seein the big picture and should be banned
>>
>>35923578
chads become chads they arent born that way, they must be taught, even if geneticly superior or handsome/tall etc. they can still be taught kindness respect and brotherhood...but not women they will always be subhuman SCUM BORN FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL SENT TO LEECH THE KINDNESS HARWORK AND LOVE FROM ANY MAN FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CHASE THE PINK ORCHID OF DESIRE
>>
File: 1466273726622.jpg (21KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1466273726622.jpg
21KB, 480x272px
>>35923429
ha there fag killed that thread real quick. fuck you kiddie lover pussy
>>
File: 1427872987659.jpg (13KB, 248x99px) Image search: [Google]
1427872987659.jpg
13KB, 248x99px
>>35923629
>navyfag
>mentally unstable
>namefag
>>
>>35923880
anon...did u clean ur room yet? daddys comin up there in 10 mins
>>
>>35923463

You'll be an adult, not a student
>>
>>35924716
>The only way you could handle school was by being of adult age and in a position of authority
Sad!
>>
>>35924716

Yeah and you'll have to deal with bratty kids who will whine every time they have to do a quiz, or throw tantrums in class because you told them to be quiet, or you'll get that one retarded kid who was put into a regular class for some reason and decides to punch a hole in the wall because his homework is too hard.

it'd be great. not only do you have to teach the little shitheads your curriculum, but you have to babysit them too. Even juniors and seniors in high school act like little babies sometimes.
>>
>>35923429
>shit parents
>lower salaries
>risks of pink slips during imminent recession
Yeah man sounds great lol. Also
>+4 years of modern college lmao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.