[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot hobbies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 141231Mt.fuji.Mitsutouge.jpg (267KB, 1280x1061px) Image search: [Google]
141231Mt.fuji.Mitsutouge.jpg
267KB, 1280x1061px
Let's share our hobbies and talk about suitable past times for fellow robots.

Personally my favorite hobby is mountain climbing. I don't do anything dangerous enough that would require another person to be there. I'm lucky enough to live around a lot of mountains. It's fun researching them and finding new places to explore. If you are willing to take it slowly and take breaks while you are doing it then your overall fitness does not matter a lot.

Standing on top of a mountain is a very powerful feeling. Probably more powerful than anything else I feel in my life. Is anyone else a fan of mountain climbing?

What hobbies can you recommend to other robots? What hobbies would you like to get into?
>>
skateboarding is pretty fun. if you put like a weeks worth of effort into it you wont be falling on your ass all the time, and at that point its just practicing tricks until you get it
>>
Skimboarding is pretty fun if you put months into it you won't be falling into the water all the time at this point it's just about looking cool until you get it
>>
>>35920803
Foraging is a good hobby for robots. Go for a walk and look at plants. No human contact required. Sometimes psychedelic mushrooms grow if you live in the right place.
>>
>>35921124
Have you found psilocybin mushrooms just growing in the wild?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (39KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
39KB, 800x533px
>>35920803
i bake bread and make weapons out of shit i pull out of dumpsters. both are vary fun and if you get a good find you can make some cool weapons, like a saw blade buckler(like pick related but with a table saw blade)
>>
File: 1488939783914.gif (1MB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488939783914.gif
1MB, 226x200px
>>35920803
I train in mma, but it's also my job so I don't know if that counts as a hobby, but it takes up a majority of my time.

I've been getting into fishing lately. It's such a chill, relaxing hobby. I love it. Looking to by a fly rod soon and learn that. Have only done freshwater angling, but looking to try sea water soon considering I live on an island

Anybody fish here?
>>
>>35921158
Yeah every fall.
>>
>>35921213
I love fishing too. You can do it by yourself, you can spend time in beautiful places and if you are lucky you can see some cool creatures. Great hobby.

>>35921176
I would like to get into bread baking. Unfortunately the country I currently live in does not have an oven as part of a standard kitchen. I've been making flat breads, but there are a lot of others I want to try one day.

>>35921158
>>35921124
Are they difficult to identify? I feel like it would be better to have someone show you exactly which ones to pick, even then I would be nervous.

In a lot of countries it's not illegal to buy magic mushroom spores off the internet and grow them yourself. The illegal part I think is actually turning them into drugs. Google it if you are interested.
>>
>>35922158
> Unfortunately the country I currently live in does not have an oven as part of a standard kitchen.
What country anon?
>>
>>35922255
Japan. Newer houses may have an oven, but even then it's unlikely. Of course most apartments would be too small for an oven I guess, but I live in a house and still the kitchen does not have an oven. Just a stove with two hot plates. I guess most japanese cooking doesn't involve any sort of baking.
>>
>>35920803
I train in martial arts (jiu-jitsu) and watch anime.
Ibf filthy weeaboo
>>
>>35922379
jiu jitsu isn't even japanese anymore cause the fucking huehueniggers teach it.
>>
>>35922158
Not super hard to identify. There's a list of characteristics you can check off to spot whatever sort you're looking for. There's a really good forum (that you'll find easily with google) where you can post pics and get experts to double check your finds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.