[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to join fraternity or go to frat parties at uni?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1489443098512.png (175KB, 636x437px) Image search: [Google]
1489443098512.png
175KB, 636x437px
Is it a good idea to join fraternity or go to frat parties at uni?
>>
The answer is no. but since u asking, then i suggest u go to get experience. but please absolutely no drugs, only small amount of alcohol.

if u feel not happy with party then just leave. simple
>>
>>35920372
I've noticed a lot of articles like this we're whenever a girl says they like "quirky" "nerdy" or introverted Chads they always wear those stupid thick rimmed glasses do girls find them atractive on guys?
>>
>>35920438
they find attractive guys attractive, everything is irrelevant to a roastie
>>
File: 1484196845518.jpg (914KB, 1162x794px) Image search: [Google]
1484196845518.jpg
914KB, 1162x794px
>>35920372
It absolutely is. You will be forced to better yourself... especially if it's a frat that is big on keeping up appearances and forces its members to work out to look good.
Though some of what you do might seem like bullshit. Going through bullshit with a group of people is how strong bonds form and great memories get made.

Of course there is also the ocean of pussy you will have access to at parties and sweet job connections for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35920372
>"introvert" "nerd" "geek"
>Chad with glasses
>>
>>35920589
Stacies seem to be wiling to do and say anything to convince us that they're deep and romantically inclined short of removing their mouths from Chad's dick.
>>
Frats are gay. And the dudes are sometimes laughably insecure and want to prove themselves 24/7 beat one of their asses (not hard to do if you at least grew up working class hard life and they're usually middle class soft boys who just lift or some shit). Not worth it unless you're concerned with fucking serority pussy, which is not worth it since those whores are batshit insane.
>>
>>35920607
Women are more concerned with seeming deep than being deep, this is new to you?

It's funny because fuck boys are their 1:1 match [shitty cliche emotional talk, usually delittantes] but they fuck Chads, while fuckboys have no other options but swamp donkeys
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54KB, 561x453px
>>35920790
>they're usually middle class soft boys who just lift or some shit

b-but what if i'm a middle class soft boy who just lifts or some shit?
>>
>>35920372
>7 reasons we're SO damn attracted to introverted guys

Motherfuckers putting people on pedestals again, when will people stop doing this kind of shit?
>>
I'd say it's a pretty good bet to build your network for future opportunities. But don't even bother if you're a socially awkward autist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.