[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever feel like you're your own best friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1427300381465.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1427300381465.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
You ever feel like you're your own best friend?
>>
>>35919961
I am not only my own best friend by I'm my only friend
>>
No, I'm my own sworn enemy
>>
I'm so much of a loser even I wouldn't be friends with me.
>>
I would easily fall in love with a female clone of myself.
>>
>>35919961
pretty much. i'm the only one who appreciates my sense of humor and i spend more time with myself than anyone else.
>>
>>35919961
I usually feel like I'm the only one who really understands me and sees on my meme-autistic level (no shit, Sherlock, people can't mind-read.)

My best friend (real life) just happens to be one person I've somehow found that's the most similar to my own outlook and personality.
>>
>>35919961
My best friend is my printed picture of my waifu I taped to the wall by my bed. I don't have any friends and am not a big fan of myself, so by process of elimination it makes it my waifu picture.
>>
Never. I hate my own company and always feel as though I'm missing a friend who'd normally be there - but s/he never was.
>>
who here needs a fwend?
>>
File: Afro Wojak.jpg (71KB, 625x823px) Image search: [Google]
Afro Wojak.jpg
71KB, 625x823px
No. I could never replace my friends.
>>
>>35920817
>tfw no friend
s-skype group? can't do individual skype conversations because too autismo to talk 1-on-1 with people
>>
>>35919961
I have literally 0 friends and talk to myself out loud whenever I'm alone and whisper to myself in public so yeah I guess.
>>
>make myself laugh
>banter with myself in my head
>all my free time is spent with myself
>congratulate myself on dumb accomplishments all the time
>have my own personal inside jokes

Well damn
>>
>>35919961
No. My Mom's my best friend. She's a turbonerd autist, and I'm basically just a young male version of her, so it works out well
>>
File: chitoge161.png (264KB, 479x350px) Image search: [Google]
chitoge161.png
264KB, 479x350px
Daily. I want a real friend please give me one
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-31-03-33-21.png (570KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-31-03-33-21.png
570KB, 800x1280px
It reminded me of this wikiHow article. And yes, I'm my best and only friend. I feel overly comfortable with myself at the point that I'm extremely exigent with the kind of people I want to be friends with. To sort it out, likely i won't like a person who's not at least reminiscent to me or exactly the same way as me, I feel good with myself unlike some people here...
>>
File: 1480035892724.png (1MB, 700x972px) Image search: [Google]
1480035892724.png
1MB, 700x972px
>>35919961
Sometimes I feel like I'm not even my own friend
>>
>>35921566
Best way to get a friend is to not think about it and take things as they come. To me, a friend is simply someone who's company I appreciate, and vice-versa. Just talk to people with similar centers of interest and most likely you'll be able to meet nice folks. Or so I think at least.
>>
>>35919961
>You ever feel like you're your own best friend?
I've been my only friend for a decade now, and don't see that changing anytime soon.
>>
>>35921125
Discord then Anon?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.