[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

File: 1489360355991.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489360355991.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
Late night edition because last one 404'd fast.
>>
settling in for another lonely weekend lads
>>
How do I turn my fucking life around
>>
>>35919917
tell us whats wrong with your current path first anon, we cant give advice about a problem we know nothing about
>>
File: v.jpg (70KB, 431x432px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
70KB, 431x432px
>>35919917
gym is the first step.
>>
File: killmev22.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
killmev22.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>35919917

You can't at our age m8. At least socially, 23 is the point of no return. Probably don't have much a chance at turning your financial situation around either unless you have a lot of support. Could still save your health though, not too late for that
>>
>>35919949
>Fat
>jobless
>dumb
>horny
>>
Ran out of real food. No more money left.

Eating hamburger buns with honey, could be worse I guess. The real thing is it will be 6 days before I can get real food. So just bread and honey with water until then. Shit sux since food is one of my few comforts.
>>
>>35919953
I thought only young retards fell for that one.
>>
>>35919979
>fat
i dont need to tell you how to fix that
>jobless
focus on being employable rather than being upset that no one will employ you
>dumb
read a book, you arent dumb you just spend too much time on vidya/talking to robots online
>horny
no solution, get used to it
>>
>>35920003
>Eating hamburger buns with honey,

can you at least toast them?
>>
Anyone else spend the last 2 days getting drunk? First thing I did this morning was have a beer.
>>
>>35920027
>no solution
Just jerk off
>>
>>35920029
Guess I can try with the oven, thanks that may add some variety for breakfast.
>>
>>35920027
>being upset that no one will employ you
Kek, I like that way of phrasing it. Makes all the OWS fags sound like the Elliot Rodgers of the professional field.
>>
File: bQQjkxC[2].jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bQQjkxC[2].jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>35920048
no but I will get shitfaced tonight and also tomorrow
and also did on thursday

loneliness makes one go selfdestructive
>>
File: 1310376306280.jpg (8KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1310376306280.jpg
8KB, 251x251px
>>35919978
I'm 26 and I'm taking serious steps to fix my life. instead of being a NEET I'm finishing HS and then I'll try to get a job in IT, as a network engineer or something. Then we'll see what happens. It's over if you think it's over.
>>
>>35920048
I've been drinking vodka for the past two days. Isolated myself from online friends again for no real reason, need something that feels good. Shit man.
>>
>>35920049
i meant no permanent solution, i assumed he jerked off regularly already
>>
>>35920067
>tfw drinking and just get sleepy/confused
>unejoyable
>hangover /bad breath
its really all just pain, I need weed
>>
>>35920003
You're eating hamburger buns with honey. It very well could not get much worse than that.

I'd probably be a lot more depressed right now if it wasn't for an incredible job through my families company. I get paid 120k a year to do some paper pushing. Most of my life sucks except for that one aspect.

I've completely given up on finding a real relationship and am strictly sugar daddying now. It gives me the opportunity to fuck 19 and 20 year old college babe. They're smoking hot and I fuck them without a condom so it's great. I had one over today for a quick blowjob and another is spending the night tomorrow. I knocked the one coming over tomorrow up a few a months ago and had to get her an abortion. I felt really bad because it was painful and complicated. I may try to stick it in her asshole tomorrow.

I'm kind of at an advantage with that right now As I'm only 29 and most of the dudes that do it are in there 40s 50s or higher. So I'm kind of a catch at the moment.
>>
>>35920074

I didn't know they 26 year old return to high school
>>
>>35920048
I drink 6-7 nights a week. Don't start until 5pm at the very earliest, though. If I started earlier, it would absolutely wreck my health and I'd feel horrible 24/7.

>>35920056
I prefer butter, can you not afford anything else? I've never been quite that poor myself, but aren't there food kitchens or gov't handouts that can help if you're really having financial problems feeding yourself? Might look into that if you haven't already, anonfriend.

Many churches will also provide food to some degree, even if you're full fedora like me I'd say that a burger or sandwich is worth an hour or so of pretending.
>>
>>35920084
honey is fucking healthy dude. what are you on about
>>35920083
Yeah I get sleepy after two beers if I am home. I force myself out to pubs with live music, that way it's not weird that you are alone.
>>
>>35920082
>im hungry
>eat food
>its not a permanent solution
>>
>>35920084
Uh...how does your life suck...in any way. You are living on godmode making 6 figures and pounding prime teen pussy, fuck off from this thread
>>
>>35920092
I'm not actually going to school, I'm studying on my own and then I'll just do the exams. Not sure how it works in th US but it can't be too different.
>>
>>35920084
>families company
What sort of stuff? Obviously you're not going to give us the company name, but if they can throw 120k jobs at nephews for no reason but your last name, then they have to be fairly big right?

Banking, stock shit, insurance, what's your family's (((game)))?
>>
>>35920102
>honey is fucking healthy dude
Do you have any proof youngfag?
>>
>>35919853
I'm not over 25 but these threads are comfy so sometimes I pretend to be over 25 and make up stories about my life
>>
>>35920132
No it's a small family business. It's just everyone besides our employees make 6 figures. We only have a few employees 2-3 at a time. I don't get to go to a big office and swing my dick around or anything. I work from my home.

And my life sucks (I'm phone posting) just like anyone else in this thread. Sure I'm not stuck eating fucking hamburger buns for the next week or anything but I have problems too.

>no gf
>fat
>less and less friends every year

I really just want to date someone but it's just not going to happen. All the women I my area are shit unless you meet them at work (I don't work with anyone) or at the local university which I am now officially to old to hang out on.

So if I go to the bars with my friends it's all single mothers who are 10 years past their prime and seriously alchohol dependencies.

I can't even sugar daddy any of the women in my town because they're all shit. They drive in from hours away or I fly them here for the weekend
>>
>>35920193
You sound like a failed normalfag to me
>>
i havent had a job in 3 years. i didn't go to my grandmas funeral because i was too hungover and i haven't seen my extended family for a year and a half because it's embarrassing trying to explain what im doing with my life.

my 17 year old cousin has a job and a gf and is doing more with his life than i ever will.

I got good grades in high school. I got good grades in college. And im still a total fucking failure. i hate my life.
>>
>>35920221
I stopped peeing in the toilet and. Is exclusively pee in my sink. Does I count as a robot
>>
>>35920084
Fuck off you cunt, you've got literally nothing to complain about.
>>
File: ss (2017-03-31 at 09.29.10).png (24KB, 875x327px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-31 at 09.29.10).png
24KB, 875x327px
>>35920162
honey =/= sugar
>>
File: CD3Fg0gW8AEkaXD.png (94KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
CD3Fg0gW8AEkaXD.png
94KB, 600x716px
>>35920274
I love bees so much
>>
>>35920171
I hope you get cance you piece of shit
>>
>>35920193
Fuck off cunt try having no money no family no friends and no sex. You dont have any real problems fucking normalfag
>>
>>35920345
You clearly have access to internet, food and a roof over your head. Stop bitching you piece of shit, there are literal millions of people on this earth who have it worse than you and thereforce real problems.
>>
>>35920274
Ill take that as a no. Origami
>>
>>35920074
good for you bruh
I'm 26 and I have to finish HS just like you, I'm planning to get welding course this summer and find a job, my biggest problem is my weak core and no social skills whatsoever

I wish you luck Anon
>>
>>35920345
Seriously fuck this guy, every loser thread some guy with an awesome life shows up trying to tell everyone he's just like us because he gets sad sometimes

Fuck off rich normalfag
>>
>>35920097
>I drink 6-7 nights a week

you're already an alcoholic and wrecking your health
>>
>>35920439
Yes clearly im not a starving african orphan with buzzards waiting for me to die but i do belong here. You dont. Go and fuck those tight young bitches in that pile of money you have. Leave us alone.
>>
>>35920084
How do I achieve this but with hot guys in an urban area? Is it even possible?
>>
File: typical doll.jpg (88KB, 689x649px) Image search: [Google]
typical doll.jpg
88KB, 689x649px
>25
Discovered today that I have high arches. I barely go outside so I don't wear shoes often, but it makes sense as to why I've had foot pain all these years. My yuge Size 14EE are going to cost $45 for a set of Superfeet Greens so I'm a little unhappy about that. Hopefully it'll curb my feet widening so I don't have to buy new shoes again this year

Also pretty sure my tendons are fucked up. I've always preferred to be on the balls of my feet when barefoot, which caused my calves to get so big that it's hard to find pants with proper leg width. I don't know how to fix these though.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>35920542
Fuck. Meant for this richnormalfag.>>35920395
>>
File: 1475255639136.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475255639136.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>35920437
Same problems.
I'm lonely as fuck, there's nothing I can do about it, and for the first time it's really fucking with my brain.
It's hard to keep energy and motivation high, in fact I thought about quitting a few times and go back to the NEET life, especially because I know that even if I get a job I still won't have friends and, more importantly, a gf.
But somehow I'm still going.
Good luck, man.
>>
>>35920546
>Thanks for reading
No problem, anon. I hope your feet don't get even bigger. Also having huge calves might be inconvenient but I'm mirin' that strength dude.
>>
>>35920561
Stay mad faggot, I'm sure your life is shakespearean levels of tragedy, you entitled piece of shit primadonna
>>
>>35920591
Why are you even here? Why are you this angry? You've basically got everything handed to you so I don't know why you're even on /r9k/, or why you sound so spoiled.
>>
Studying to be an enrolled nurse after struggling for 4 years in a industry destroyed by Pajiet and baby boomer greed. I'm 28 I have had to move back in with my parents while I study fuck my life.
>>
>>35920600
What was the destroyed industry?
>>
>>35920193
>fat
This is a sign of why you're losing everything else, being fat is a choice you make every hour. tfw getting fat myself, I've been in an arm-cast for a while and unemployed but I'm starting to try to hike to burn those beer calories off The general philosophy behind fat people is likely the reason you're tfw and /nofriends/. Social relationships are something you have to put work into, just like any machine.

>all women in my area are shit unless you meet them at work
Try traveling, then, christ almighty you make 120k you're hardly trapped anywhere.

>>35920470
I know.

>>35920546
I have no idea how to feel those feels, though I have a flatfooted family history I have normal feet myself. Overly sweaty, though, could probably get diagnosed with some disorder in CURRENT YEAR but who gives a fuck I'm 26 I know how to handle it by now.

I'm a big hiker, if I had some disease affecting that I'm sure it would be a big hit.

Idk man, it sounds like some really abstract sort of feels. Don't know how to feel here.
>>
>>35920611
web development and digital marketing.
>>
I asked out a girl yesterday and her response was "we'll see". I don't know where or what to do from this other then ask "if she's seen" in a few days
>>
>>35920704
Anything other than an enthusiastic yes is a no. Sorry man
>>
What would it take for you to be happy bros? Do you think you could ever truly be happy?
>>
>>35920591
>I'm sure your life is shakespearean levels of tragedy
Not far from it normalfag
>>
>>35920722
S-she is also poor at social situations.
>>
>>35920587
>I hope your feet don't get even bigger

Me too. Finding shoes in this size is already hard, and I had to settle for some spergy looking New Balance sneakers last August

>Also having huge calves might be inconvenient but I'm mirin' that strength dude.

t-thanks

>>35920641
>Idk man, it sounds like some really abstract sort of feels. Don't know how to feel here.

No feels necessary. I am just blogposting. Thanks for reading, keep up with your hiking
>>
>>35920727
Go be edgy somewhere else faggot, this ain't 2006 myspace.
>>
>>35920726
Being independently wealthy (I have very simple needs and no expensive interests or vices, so that wouldn't be much money) probably wouldn't make me happy as such, but it'd make life tolerable enough that I'd see it through to the end instead of killing myself.

so much of what makes life garbage is the endless economic struggle
>>
>>35920742
Forget it unless she approaches you.
>>
>>35920759
>edgy
We havent all had the easy life like you have anon.
>>
File: hh.png (14KB, 632x318px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
14KB, 632x318px
>>35920798
I'm a 26 years old hs dropout who just got dumped by a fucking 19yo girl, working a minimum wage job that I am about to lose anyday
I have no parents
I have no friends

Yet I am not bitching at someone who has it better than me you piece of shit. Life is what you make of it and bitching at people who have it better than you ain't gonna get you diddly squat.
>>
>>35920826
>had a teenage girlfriend

you're a failed normie.
>>
>>35920193
seems like you are ungrateful for what you already have
>>
>>35920246
good job anon your sink will soon start to smell like cesspit
>>
>>35920844
the only difference between you and me is that I actually hate my life sufficiently to feel the urge to bruteforce my way into things that I crave. I get rejected 20 times but then I will find a gf and it will work out.

Whereas you are a fucking casual who bitches online. You are that piece of shit kind that quits at the first sign of struggle. You don't even know why you are arguing with me yet I bet that this is the most effort you put into anything in the last year.
>>
>>35920826
Neither of you faggots should even be on /r9k/. What is it with normal people wanting to pretend they're freaks these days?
>>
>>35920880
thanks for the advice normalfag, maybe you should go share it with some redditors
>>
File: 0e9[1].jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9[1].jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35920915
>gets rekt
>yells reddit boogyman
>>
>>35920937
>gives a "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" talk straight out of the most boring normie playbook imaginable, on r9k
>thinks he rekt someone

kek
>>
sometimes i'm not sure if the normie vs reeee NEET rage is authentic or just a meme or if the meme was slightly authentic and is now full blown authentic. the meme has accepted its place in reality, perhaps.

>28
>no job
>no degree
>2k in parking tickets
>full blown NEET

its all relative man. but the moment i mention ive had SEX with a GIRL im not allowed to be here though... the fuck...
>>
File: IMG-20151210-WA0001.jpg (52KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151210-WA0001.jpg
52KB, 438x438px
>comes in a 25+ thread
>gets mad that 25+yo people have actual adult problems
>>
>>35921068
This is a 25+ robot thread dufus.

>>35921050
>the moment i mention ive had SEX with a GIRL im not allowed to be here though.

Yeah, so? It shows you have pretty good social skills.
>>
>>35921096
how the fuck does that show anything
are you aware that its far easier to get a girl to fuck than to get a friend today?
I get laid regularly but I dont have any friends to call to go out with.

all of you people who are actually thinking that having a gf is a end of all problems are in for one fucking rude awakening
>>
>>35921156
>are you aware that its far easier to get a girl to fuck than to get a friend today?

Go on, Im listening.

Are you just new, or have you seen the half dozen threads everyday about how trurobots can't score using tinder or online dating?
>>
>>35921096
>>35921156
Backing him up here, if roasties know you make six figures it's pretty easy to get laid. Getting a meaningful relationship is another thing.
tfw chad genetics but shitty life events and deaths/bad parents made me a social autismo sperg who occasionaly gets his dick wet because pretty face I'd trade every vagina I've touched except for onetis for the ability to form meaningful male friendships.
>>
>>35921193
please show me these threads you speak of
go on.

I, who you consider to be some kind of chad by your retarded standards still get rejected. A fucking lot.

I am not saying that you should be yourself, but I am saying that you don't get the right to talk shit and you don't get the right to complain about nogf until you've actually been rejected face to face, and a bunch of times too.

Most of you are complaining yet expect a cute gf to knock on your fucking house door. Good luck with that.
>>
>>35921050
>... the fuck..
Kill yourself
>>
>>35921096
but its all a lie. none of it is real. in actuality im not confident or outgoing im faking all of it. i am fucking terrified 24/7 but i lie to everyone and smile and laugh and act like i dont give a fuck. relationships get really, really stagnant very fast when people realize im just kinda here to fuck and cuddle i have nothing to really offer past that but pretend i agree or care about sjw shit. i feel depersonalized sometimes, its strange, as if my identity and my consciousness are two entirely different beings and i have absolutely no idea who i am.

>>35921193
>tinder

never gotten laid off tinder either. or some bullshit online dating app. get a job at a restaurant, one of the "trendy" organic farm to table shit and you'll see how easy it as to have casual sex.
>>
>>35921252
>Kill yourself

this guy. this guy gets me.
>>
Started cam whoring for lonely fags to make some extra change. It's been working out well for me would recommend / 10
>>
>>35921380
Roasties fucking kill good threads i wish there was a way to filter this shit out
>>
>>35921380
Fuck off faggot. Oriented
>>
>>35921484
Not a roastie. I'm a guy
>>
>>35921578
A sick fucking faggot is what you are.
>>
>>35921595
Meh, I don't really care if you think I'm a faggot. This isn't high school. Calling people gay and faggot stops being an insult after you turn 18
>>
>>35921380
are you a CUTE BOY or a MANLY MAN?
>>
>>35921612
Whatever you say, you gay faggot.
>>
>>35921642
Can I suck your dick, senpai? Wanna watch me fap?
>>
>>35920600
Should I just kill myself? I've got a trainline nearby maybe I can lie down on it.
>>
>>35921660
No and no, but thanks for the offer. It's nice to feel wanted, even if it's only for my dick and some tokens.
>>
gotta go to work in a few. everyone hates me there. hopefully I crash on the way.
>>
>>35921612
The funny thing is i didnt have problem with gay people when i was 18. These days however they'll never shut the fuck up about their faggotry and i want them all to fucking die
>>
File: 1468027310376.jpg (160KB, 1174x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1468027310376.jpg
160KB, 1174x1048px
>>35919853
Thinking about going to a bathhouse to see if I can get my dick sucked.

>mfw some nigger gives me AIDS
>>
>>35919978
>23 is the point of no return
You're a delusional retard and will regret thinking like this later. I'm 28, will be 29 soon btw.

>Could still save your health though
If you can save it it means you wrecked it in the first place. But that's one point where I disagree, life threw at me chronic conditions that keep getting worse.
>>
>>35920586
Well if you are lonely you can do a lot about it. Try joining a sportsclub or something . You'll get to train two days in a week and maybe another day if you play in a competition. This way you will get a bit of structure in your life and meet new people. Worked for, met a few friends there and hang out sometimes. If you are not into sports, suck it up or join whatever other group for example helping out in the neighbourhood.
>>
File: 1490913691071.jpg (67KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490913691071.jpg
67KB, 400x533px
>two weeks ago I turned 27 and a half

>I'm officially in the last quarter of my twenties

>made a habit lately of coming home from work everyday, turning off all the lights in my studio except for my desk lamp, and wallowing in apathy and nihilism while surfing /r9k/ and /pol/ and reading occasional philosophical literature online
>>
>>35921156
>are you aware that its far easier to get a girl to fuck than to get a friend today?
The simple fact that you think like that shows that you're attractive enough, and possibly tall.

t.28 years old short & ugly kv with tons of male and female friends.

You can think like that because you take it for granted. If you didn't get intimacy, affection and validation through lovers you'd soon realize that it's a need. Not getting intimate touch for a lifetime slowly kills you.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.