[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A normie associate of mine posted this on his faceberg today,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Tony Montoya.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Montoya.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
A normie associate of mine posted this on his faceberg today, what did he mean by this?

Also, every single time he posts feed updates its about how he works a hundred hours a week and how much better he is than most people our age because he owns his own house and has several sportscars. Should I be jealous or should I just laugh?
>>
There are only 168 hours in a week. If he is for real he doesn't even have a life. He is a professional workaholic and he should honestly just kill himself. He is a professional rat racer. It doesn't matter how much shit he owns, he doesn't even have time to use them.
>>
>>35919841
Even if he doesn't actually work 100 hrs a week he is clearly a narcissistic douche bag. Just laugh at his funeral when he does of a stress related disease.
>>
>>35919789
He's right. People who come here and unironically describe themselves as robots are losers who have made all the wrong choices in life and yet blame everyone else around them.

Your friend probably works hard now to enjoy life more later. It's probably better than being >>35919841 this loser who has nothing going for him and will work his 50-60 hours weeks until retirement with little to show for it.
>>
>he thinks tony montana was meant to be a role model
>>
>>35919789
>your life is 100% your responsibility
This is one of those things that doesn't mean much.

Is your life 100% caused by the current version of you? No, not at all. It's 100% caused by your environment, and past versions of you which were created by their environment.

Will your choices determine your future, regardless of your past? Yes, obviously.

Does your past make it harder to make certain choices without help? Yes.
>>
>seeks affirmation from facebook
>jealous
>>
>>35919906
same people who think the moral of breaking bad is "walter white was a badass"
>>
File: 1483525974001.jpg (420KB, 1358x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483525974001.jpg
420KB, 1358x524px
>>35919789
Literally only poor people and losers think wealth is bad.
It is just to cope with the fact that they do not have wealth. You need money to have a good life, you may want to define a good life by your le friends but how do you know that a wealthy person doesn't have friends just aswell? How can you be so sure they aren't real friends?
How can you say working alot to have enough money is wasting your life? You will get to spend that money and never have to worry about not affording something.

If you work hard you can get alot, no matter where you start. Narcism is fine if they actually are working hard on beeing better than everyone.

Instead of laughing at someone trying to have a good life, realize that you want to do that because you are afraid or too weak or stupid to do the same.

t. someone that is trying hard to move up in career and make good money to have a good life with an own big house in a good area with a nice property.
>>
>>35919899
He's not really my friend.

But to your point, I don't know if you are red-pilled about genetics and iq distribution but I don't honestly believe much of what we do is up to us. The guy in question is a blonde haired blue-eye Aryan with a strong father figure and relatives with farming money. Even if they didn't loan him any money he still had foundational emotional support, as well as the confidence borne of being attractive, that a lot of people here never had

Even though I don't give a fuck about blacks privilege is real, and we have to accept that nature picks winners and losers and there's nothing we can do about it
>>
>>35919841
Bumping this comment. NEET life is barely life but working so much that you never enjoy your money is also an awful way to spend life.
>>
>>35920105
>alot
it's "a lot" you moron

that's for free
>>
>>35920120
drumpf btfo

originalo
>>
>>35920105
I never said wealth was bad. Some of the wealthiest people on Earth probably don't do any work in their daily lives, at least not real, physical work. They just trade securities and Jewish shit like that.
>>
>>35920155
You have to get to the point where you don't have to physically work by physically working up there if you didn't get born into that position already.
>>
You should not be jealous of him. Wealth is a good thing. Instead of jealousy, turn that jealousy into the drive to acquire such things. In this man's case, he's unhappy about something, but won't say what it is. That's why he keeps saying he's better then everyone else. He was hoping to find something by having these houses and cars, but didn't. In turn, he expresses his anger by saying he is above people. He's trying to justify this unnamed thing he thinks he deserves based on his status. You should not be jealous of that.
>>
>>35920110
>He immediately begins lecturing me about why his life sucks and how it isn't his fault
I wouldn't be your friend either
>>
File: 1486717266122.jpg (59KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486717266122.jpg
59KB, 625x468px
>>35919789
>no one is coming to save you
As much of a douche the guy you described seems to be, I think many people on this board are waiting for something to save them from their shitty life.
>a gf
>better wages
>more opportunities
>less obstacles
>people to be less shitty
"If only then, I would have a chance! I'm here and it's everyone else's fault!"
You're the only one you can really count on to make your life better, not your president, not a gf, not some stranger with a hero complex wanting to save a lost soul. It's you.
>>
>>35920184
>B-but that would mean my shitty life is my fault!
This is the final redpill for robots and almost none of them are willing to take it
>>
>>35920208
No, the ultimate redpill is for normies to finally accept that there is no such thing as total free-will
>>
>>35919789
>no one is coming to save you
has this faggot never heard of Jesus Christ?
>>
>>35920228
Nobody was saying that. Are you telling me that you're physically incapable of turning off your computer and trying to make something of yourself?
>>
>>35920228
>Being this retarded
You know that choosing to be a loser makes you look a lot better than saying you're destined to be a loser right? lmfao
>>
>>35920244
No, but I am a huge disadvantage compared to other people and will never be able to compete the same way they will. I will always passed over in comparison to people who are more attractive, with better social skills and family connections.
>>
>>35920357
Yeah, you're in a shitty spot so it's not going to be easy, but it isn't impossible. Does that really make giving up worthwhile?
>>
>>35919899
>He'll be able to enjoy life later when he's too old to enjoy it
>>
File: 1447181759561.jpg (58KB, 241x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447181759561.jpg
58KB, 241x300px
>>35919899
>Your friend probably works hard now to enjoy life more later
To what end, though? Failure or success, poverty or wealth, woe or happiness - it call counts for little when our days come to pass. The wealthiest man on the planet is no better off in death than the lowest pauper.

I'd just as soon say enjoy life as you will, day by day, rather than waste away in pursuit of some fleeting satisfaction to come.

After all, what is your reward for 50 years of hard work and toil? A brief reprieve and a body too ragged and weary to appreciate it.
>>
>>35920398
I haven't "given up" by any reasonable standard of measurement.

I'm working towards my CPA license so I can practice as a Tax Accountant for a few years and then hopefully get a job in the government where the hours are laid-back. That's a perfectly honorable and acceptable career path, but trying to become the next Mark Cuban is not really in the cards no matter how many motivational memes I see on faceberg.

I could bust my ass like my associate does but the odds are very slim and even if I get there doesn't change the fact that I'll have no friends and no gf (Yeah gold-diggers might be interested in me but all they need to do is get pregnant and leech off me forever), as well as no time to engage in the few hobbies I still enjoy.
>>
>>35920475
You're at least working to make your life a bit more enjoyable. That's more than can be said for so many others here.
>>
>>35920237
This.
Religion is the final redpill for a robot.
Your best chance and finding a qt virgin is at a church.
>>
>>35920453
>Check out my appeal to futility bro
>It's heaps hectic
Yeah nah.
>>
>>35920453
>Check out my appeal to futility bro
>It's heaps hectic
Yeah nah.

>>35920414
>You can only find enjoyment and happiness at specific ages that I have decided upon
>Anyone experiencing happiness and enjoyment past this age isn't actually joyous or happy
lmfao
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.