[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been in a awful mood for past 3 years after moved from Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1070x601px
>been in a awful mood for past 3 years after moved from Jew York to commiefornia
>every fucking year it gets worse with rejection, failure, overall despair
>the only thing I look forward to every winter/summer is going back to jew York and hanging out with my childhood friends
>leaving tomorrow for a week (spring break at uni)
>going to hang with them for a few days, might be some of the only fun I have all year
>I feel like so much shit I don't even want to hang out with them anymore

I don't know what to do lads. This was the only thing I had in my whole life and I don't even want to do it anymore. It'll just never be the same as when we're kids. Everything is shit and I don't know what to do.

I'm still gonna come but I just have a sense of emptiness that I shouldn't be feeling. Just finished a lot of testing too so I shouldn't have any academic stress but it didn't do anything. I was playing some madden (only way I get to blow off steam) for a couple hours tonight and I was just getting pissed and not even enjoying it.

Sorry for the blog, but any advice? I just feel like complete shit and the only thing I look forward to in life has become pretty meaningless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nG3pvjWubw

REEEEEEEEEEE IM YER ZERO EMPTY JUST LIEK MEEEEEEE
>>
>>35919439
What did anon mean by this originally
>>
Why don't you start a sitcom? You could be Seinfeld 2.0
>>
Help plox original
>>
>>35919207
You went from NYC to la? And your sad?
>>
>>35920408
Yeah not to be an edge lord or nothing but the sun is depressing yknow. Like it's making fun of my situation. "What? You're in paradise? How can you not like it?"

Honestly when I'm out of Uni I might just buy a cabin in Alaska or something
>>
>>35920506
Why add seasonal depression on top of your existing
>>
>>35920699
If anything the sun is my seasonal depression. I miss the rain and cloudy days in NYC. When it was "dark" pit during day time, always was comfy. I've been this way since I was a little kid.

>why move to cali
You're supposed to try new things and get out your comfort zone
>>
>>35920755
Its light out 18 hours a day in summer in alaska
>>
>>35920839
Sounds fun famalam
>>
>>35920506
Come to upstate ny friend. The sun rises at 8 and sets at 4 and you can get a room for 200
>>
>>35919207
At least you have friends you fucking normalfaggot
>>
>>35920888
>"""""""friends""""""" I talk to once a year
>virgin
>ugly autist

Yes I am quite the normalfag, unironically die nigger.
>>
Move back to New York after college?
>>
>>35919207
adulthood

welcome to the party pal
>>
>>35921073
NYC is a pool of shit and costs a thousand dollars a month for an apartment. Not worth living in unless you're a rich Asian or trying to get famous.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.