[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women want to be robot/fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (184KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1533x961px
Why do women want to be robot/fembot
>>
>>35918913
Because it's different from other girls and they know that some chads like girls with no self esteem who are wholly submissive.
>>
gives them an excuse to say they're different.
>>
>>35918913
who told you that women want to be robots?
>>
>>35919079
They often argue when people say women can't be robots.
>>
>>35919326
yeah, because women can be robots. who told you that women want to be robots though?
>>
>>35919336
No one did, although the fact that they try so hard to be acknowledged made me think of them that way
>>
>>35920016
maybe that's because you try to deny the truth of some people's lives for no discernible reason? if you were on a board full of people who insisted that the sky was red and talked constantly about how anyone who says the sky is blue is lying, it might eventually get on your nerves too.
>>
>>35919336
the only reason for a woman being a robot is because she wants to anon.

>>35919336
>who told you that women want to be robots though?
see >>35919070
is not that they want to be robots, is simply they don't want to be perceived as just another normie girl,
>>
>>35920087
>the only reason for a woman being a robot is because she wants to anon.
this is incorrect.

>is not that they want to be robots, is simply they don't want to be perceived as just another normie girl
this may be correct in some cases but it is not true of all.
>>
>>35920107
>but it is not true of all.
exactly is only the true fembots who like us never cared for being part of the norm.
and that is pretty rare to find in a girl.
>>
File: Average woman 39.jpg (52KB, 525x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 39.jpg
52KB, 525x1066px
>>35920076
>>35919336
>>35919079
>>35920087
>>35920107
What the fuck happened to this board? A roastie openly tries to reddit this board up with the
>le fembot
meme

Women have an overwhelming amount of support from society and white knights where no matter what actions and choices they make, they will have someone on their side giving them help/sympathy/attention and therefore cannot experience what it means to be utterly alone in the world and in one's attempts to make life less terrible. They can always ask for help without being perceived as weak and unattractive and there is no such thing in society as a woman who is a villain. She will at worst be misguided and will not receive scorn as men would. They cannot feel that feel nor could they hope to understand it. "Trying to be le fembot XD" is an attention-seeking strategy as this board is being invaded by /soc/ /b/ etc.
>>
>>35920199
please go fuck yourself child genius.
>>
File: 1474614649246.jpg (47KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474614649246.jpg
47KB, 409x409px
>>35920076
Hi toastie Roastie. Stay mad pls
>>
>>35920210
go suck a dick roastie slut
>>
File: 1476735467958.jpg (126KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1476735467958.jpg
126KB, 500x706px
>>35920076
I hoping for a food analogy but here's your (you) anyways toastie roastie
>>
What the fuck is with all these 'fembot' threads lately. I want to talk about sex robots, sad feelings, and the best frozen snack foods, not this shit.
>>
>>35920238
>>35920241
>>35920256
>roastie roastie meme frog, pepe toastie LIFE ON EASY MODE WHORE ROASTIE.

okay, now you don't have to respond again because i covered all your arguments.
>>
>>35920276
>life on easy mode
but its true if you fail as a woman you failed the easiest setting of life
>>
File: 1477529449526.jpg (57KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1477529449526.jpg
57KB, 960x956px
>>35920276
Thank you for staying mad, toastie Roastie.
>>
>>35920309
With that in mind, does that make them a supercomputer?
>>
>>35920309
>>35920334
so like i said, i covered all the arguments already.

you people are terribly boring.
>>
>>35920076
There is absolutely no reason to ever bring up the fact that you are a woman on 4chan except for attention. The reason I treat fembots like shit is because they drop their fetid flaps on the table to make sure everybody knows they're a woman every time they want to join the conversation.

Every time I hear "tfw no bf," I automatically assume I'm talking to some aspie gaybot who's dealing with loneliness, just like I am, and I'm inclined to be empathetic toward him even though he's a faggot. It might very well be a woman that posted, but that woman didn't feel the need to let everyone know "im a grill btw :p," so I'm gonna treat her exactly like I'd treat the guy I assume she is.

When I say, "There are no fembots," I don't mean there are no women with robot problems. What I mean is that "fembot" is an inherently attention seeking term. If you were really one of us, you'd feel comfortable as just Anon, one of thousands of faceless, nameless, featureless robots, but no, you have to be Anon the Girl, the "fembot," to separate yourself from the rank and file. You're not a robot if you do this. You're a glorified whore pimping out her vag for attention instead of money.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>35919079
>>35919336
>>35920076
>>35920107
>>35920187
>>35920210
>>35920276
GET OFF MY GLORIOUS BOARD ROASTIE
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>women
It's normies in general

It's like how ironically talking about how you unironically want to kill yourself ironically is the hottest shit on twitter.
>>
File: 1489509285901.png (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489509285901.png
37KB, 1000x1000px
>>35920379
>you people are terribly boring.
I didn't need those feels
>>
>>35920479
>every time they want to join the conversation.
nope, just every time the conversation is about "fembots."

> so I'm gonna treat her exactly like I'd treat the guy I assume she is.
sad that you have to believe she's a male to show empathy.

>What I mean is that "fembot" is an inherently attention seeking term.
yes.

>If you were really one of us, you'd feel comfortable as just Anon, one of thousands of faceless, nameless, featureless robots,
yes.

>but no, you have to be Anon the Girl, the "fembot," to separate yourself from the rank and file. You're not a robot if you do this.
it was relevant to the question asked in the OP.

>When I say, "There are no fembots," I don't mean there are no women with robot problems.
thank you for acknowledging that. you must realize, if you've read through this thread or a million others, that many of the "robots" on this board do not agree with you. sometimes it can drive a person insane.
>>
>>35920479
I mean... this anon makes a point. Unless it's absolutely unavoidable in the topic of the conversation, there's no reason to bring it up. In any situation it is absolutely unavoidable, you likely don't need to state 'Oh, by the way, I'm a girl,' for people to make the connection that you may be speaking from that point of view.

For example, the 'anime for girls thread', that person could have stated, 'Can anyone suggest anime not focused on ecchi or fanservice?'
>>
is being robot a choice ?
>>
>>35920596
If you had the option of choosing another life, you're not a robot.
>>
>>35918913
>Why do women want to be robot/fembot

I assume it's because they want me to fantasise about impregnating them.
>>
Femanons are you seriously gonna let the woman hating human garbage here get to you?

Just do whatever you want to do and post whatever you want to post, I love those femanons who btfo the haters and ignore their worthless opinions
>>
File: 1484169746640.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484169746640.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>35920672
t. alberto "whiteknight" barbosa
>>
>>35918913
I'm a Stacy IRL but I come home to be an autistic lesbian masturbating to cute girls.

Nobody knows my secret.
>>
>>35919013
Fpbp
^^original cooment
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
If everyone wasn't such a virgin kissless cuck then it wouldnt matter if a girl said she was a girl. But once they drop that it's like <<
>>
>>35920076
Just so you know the sky isn't actually blue and is a result of refraction and therefore proves that people saying the sky is blue are infact liars proving your point invalid.
>>
>>35920571
What kind of robot problems are women supposed to have? Aside from a small minority of literally disfigured women most females will never be unwanted in the same way men are, even if they think they are.

They might very well have other problems, but those are unlikely to be anything robots can relate to, and should probably be discussed somewhere else. Especially shit like "muh got pumped and dumped waaa" doesn't have a place here
>>
Because women these days are hardwired to act like they are completely different from other girls in some way so they look for things that women typically can't do/aren't allowed to do and then force themselves into it in order to prove they're different.
Women can't be robots outside of purely self inflicted reasons. They'll prattle on about the fact that the lack of MEANINGFUL sex is the same as a complete absence of sex or that they also don't enjoy social situations but completely overlook the fact that a huge portion of guys would kill each other to date/fuck the silent chick that watches anime.

They equate a self-inflicted robot lifestyle to being the same as robots that have no choice. All of this helps fuel their rampant egoism. You can even tell how fucking bad they are at pretending to be robots because they'll throw out the fact they're female at nearly every opportunity. Then when they get called out on it they just resort to using extreme examples to prove a point ("A girl can be a robot if she's mentally ill, hugely overweight and never washes").
>>
>>35918913
The male desire is to improve their situation. Even if they refuse to do it, it's what they want.

It's cold how do we fix this? Hermes's fire.

Still too cold? Wear animal skins.

Shits too heavy? How do we improve our situation? Invent the wheel.

The female desire is to attract a high quality partner. That's their endgame. Some women know they can't get Chad on a permanent basis so they come here to take their fill of thirsty orbiter omega males.

Moreover women have a peacock behaviour. The more unique they appear the more chance they'll fool a man into thinking they really are not like all the other girls.

Ignore femanon posters, don't call them fembots. If they feel the need to bring up their gender they're not robots, they're failed Normie's.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.